Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February (22355 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Bola Tinubu At NEGD Question & Answer Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Felabrity: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
He won't be attending
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by DasBeste: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jalinspy:
We all know that Tinubu will run away as usual. Expect his urchins to defend his absence as usual.

That will show you how unfit he is for the position.

He wants to be a runaway president.

God forbid BAT thing now and forever.

Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
floret23:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
DasBeste:

That will show you how unfit he is for the position.

He wants to be a runaway president.

God forbid BAT thing now and forever.

Amen.
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
jahsharon:

The Lion does not sit with Dogs and Baboons.

Emilokan Tinubu the Lion of Bordillion will never sit with Dogs and Cats
Bros, your oga is an Olodo grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by benjaminlawson(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is how they lied during Jonathan that CAN collected 6 billion naira, only for the Bishop that made that false allegation to apologies to the body, there is nothing they cannot do to dent the image of body of Christ. They have been using all form of derogative names, now it is bribe allegation they brought up, all will amount to nothing in Jesus name.
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by beejay85: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Antivirus92:
BETKING ODDS...

Peter Obi to attend ...1.08

Atiku to attend or send a delegate.....105

Tinubu to attend or send a delegate.....3000
Your money don enter bush...
BAT was first to attend earlier today..
He was even mocking Atiku and Obi to repeat his ideas when they show up later in d day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by RPG2020(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
If Tinubu attend i go sell one of my hand give one Yoruba man for MR grin
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by MarketDispatch: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
. interesting

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Emetex22(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibkhaleel001:
Democracy is a game of number. The minority will have their say but majority will have their way....the North will always decide...while the igbos will always decide online...shegu inyamurai
Means destitutes and vagabonds almajiris with no acesss to modern technological innovations are the majority in the North since they don't know what social media is. Keep breeding like rabbits, poverty capital of the world, spits
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by benqo01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
PETER OBI DOESNT DISAPPOINT
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by gasparpisciotta: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Will Tinubu attend?

Like for Peter Obi and share for Tinubu and Atiku

Anything new from Obi?

We have heard enough lamba already and out tired is tired
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by missimelda01(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
jahsharon:

Sharrappp yeye dey smell

Let him come and debate and if he makes a good point then people will vote for him. Una too like back door!
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by IkeAnumudu: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Let me know who the real Jagaban of Africa is,
Though, this is my first time of doing this.

Let LIKE represent Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso

Let SHARE represent only Peter Obi.

If you're for Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso please hit the LIKE button.

If you're for Peter Obi, please hit the SHARE button.

I purposely put SHARE for Peter Obi.
And LIKE for others.

Wao! Our IPOB Twitter/Nairaland/Social Media president has so many ‘shares’ from his IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of evil constituency.

Thankfully, we will be free of this madness as from February 25 2023, until the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM nest of killers begin to “zoo”, “IPOB” again!
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

And LIKE for others.

Urchins how far? Hope this nairaland poll isnt going to give you all another sleepless night?...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by BurningFireAK47: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmm, maybe you are referring to a wounded LION. I will prefer a living LION from the tribe of Judah, the rock himself, the PETER of our time.
jahsharon:

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by BurningFireAK47: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Just like their MASTER, they are so dumb ! Please, ignore them.
They need common SENSE.
missimelda01:

Sharrappp yeye dey smell

Let him come and debate and if he makes a good point then people will vote for him. Una too like back door!
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by HIPROFILE(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

And LIKE for others.

Its now 666 likes Obi is the next president! I tell you for free.
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by steeltrust: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one is deep

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by BreconHills(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQKkuCUNTI

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1624754581975465984?t=0sSaIe3fA3kfNU2ksY3Fog&s=19

Unfortunately, he did not show up. This was the most meaningful debate/fora. Far more meaningful than Arise TV or thisday

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abudat:
that's the best place to market himself
lies he has many was of marketing himself thanks to God he did not show up👍🏽
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by truthfinder319: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Lie

The Next President of Alaba Market. Can that one even debate? Statistical liar
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Baselm: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
If Tinubu attend this function, I will break my left finger and post it on my WhatsApp status....

He was the first to attend, you can watch the video on YouTube and compare the candidates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu / Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.