Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Origin Of Man? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Origin Of Man? (608 Views)

The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication / The Origin And Meaning Of “august Visitor”. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by GoodIsGod: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Michael547:

Lol.....The bible has enough explanation about the human race and where they came from. And that is what I believe.
There is no crime in asking questions. It's not as if I want to know everything but I don't just take explanations without thinking it out whether it makes sense or not.

It's good to want to know what you don't know. There is nothing bad in that but there is a more important thing to know. Where you are going to be after life.
I think that is more important.

Don't worry about your past. Worry about the present and the future.

Remain Blessed
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by Michael547(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

It's good to want to know what you don't know. There is nothing bad in that but there is a more important thing to know. Where you are going to be after life.
I think that is more important.

Don't worry about your past. Worry about the present and the future.

Remain Blessed

Where do you think that we go after we die? We could discuss that.....chat me up on 08167469103
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by sonmvayina(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Michael547:

Where do you think that we go after we die? We could discuss that.....chat me up on 08167469103

We go to where we came from...

Earth is just like a market..

When we are done we go back home...
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

They never lived in heaven. The only people who lived in heaven with God were the Angels and Christ. Every other being including you and me lived in the mind of the living God.
Like I said earlier, there is a limit to what the mind of man can understand. So, it doesn't really make sense wanting to know everything about the spiritual.

Live your life obeying the laws of God Jehovah by believing in His Son Jesus Christ. Forget about wanting to know everything because you really can't. No one can.
Just be fine with the little you are allowed to know. grin

Can you explain the bold?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by sonmvayina(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Man is God asleep

God is man awake...
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by GoodIsGod: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
sonmvayina:

Can you explain the bold?

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The Bible verse answers it. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew you.

Knew him where?

On the street of heaven?
House number what?

I knew you means you already existed in my mind. Who you'ld be and what you'ld do.

So, is everyone of us. He knew us.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by sonmvayina(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The Bible verse answers it. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew you.

Knew him where?

On the street of heaven?
House number what?

I knew you means you already existed in my mind. Who you'ld be and what you'ld do.

So, is everyone of us. He knew us.

Or maybe he is reincarnating again...
That's the way I interpret it...

We are spiritual beings(Gods) having a human experience....

We are made up of God's breath or spirit or active force dwelling withing a physical body made from dust of the earth...

Just like genesis and Ecclesiastes says as well as Psalm 104:29-31.....

When the spirit does not finish his assignments in one life, it can come again to try again or if it finishes excellently, he can come back and help others(which I believe is the case for Jeremiah..)
Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by bobestman(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Those verses are self-explanatory but you see how ignorant churchians are trying to twist it to suit their faith cos their christian fathers taught them that reincarnation is evil. God said he knew you before forming you. This means you existed somewhere before manifesting on this plain. Both the good and bad have their realms after death and they could come to earth via birth at the season of their reincarnation. Reincarnation is like a school system. Thru it God helps you to correct the mistakes of your past life. Christians believes christ had been since the begining. How then do he take up bodies to come to earth in all his incarnations? We humans also reincarnate like him, it is just that they didn't make it clear in the bible. Many are ancient souls in human bodies. We are just wearing a different costume for it is the flesh that dies, the soul lives on in another realm. When it is time to return, it wears another costume. This is why God said he knew us before forming us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Origin Of Man? by orisa37: 4:27am On Feb 18, 2023
FROM ETHIOPIA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Spirit Be Destroy? / My Encounter With A Destined Head Of Witches. / 2024 Is Troublesome Year With Positive & Negative Mix — Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.