Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN (15428 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by sapele914(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Tinubu financed OPC and Igboho to kill and anihiliate non yorubas especially the northerners. Argue with ur dead mother
I’m sure he financed Pa Adebanjo the Chief Oduduwa Republic agitator, & Biafra sympathizer & last but not least Peter Obi’s Number 1 supporter.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by ObosiUkwalla: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
You must be referring to your mother, mine is still alive, hail healthy thanks to Jehovah.
Oh, I tot you said in the other thread that she died of HIV during her times in the brothel at Ibadan. It must be really hard living without a mother. How do u cope?
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by ObosiUkwalla: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
I’m sure he financed Pa Adebanjo the Chief Oduduwa Republic agitator, & Biafra sympathizer & last but not least Peter Obi’s Number 1 supporter.

Urchin without brain always yapping off key

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by sapele914(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Oh, I tot you said in the other thread that she died of HIV during her times in the brothel at Ibadan. It must be really hard living without a mother. How do u cope?
It must be hallucination on your part, you are confusing what you purportedly read with the email your brother sent you about your mama?
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by sapele914(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin without brain always yapping off key

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by ObosiUkwalla: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
It must be hallucination on your part, you are confusing what you purportedly read with the email your brother sent you about your mama?

Should I shock you with ur own writeup?? Urchin
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Allisgud: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Just between 24hrs their yansh don open by their self🤣🤔🤔🤣for those who have been saying we said it,how market
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by clint77ng: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
MAYOWAAK:

Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8years...

Where is his deputy governor?

His Commissioners?

His Special Advisers?

How come not even one of them campaigns with and for him?

People who knows Obi best avoid him.

You who don't know him at all carry and you carry Obi matter on your head.....

Fake Statistics and figures here and there.

Lazy People following Losers Party....

Your Secretariat dey Onitsha bridge.
This one pain am wella

1 Like

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Allisgud: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
MAYOWAAK:

His Commissioners?

His Special Advisers?

not everybody who work with him is a political jobber like ur paymaster and his slaves (godson))they will do other things
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Okoroawusa: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na wa for Labour Party
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo how far? cheesy
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by nedekid: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
MAYOWAAK:

His Commissioners?

His Special Advisers?

Maybe his commissioners, special advices etc did not make money unlike the regular government officials nigerians are used to.
I hear most of his former appointees are not career politicians and have a life ourside service. Most are back in their normal lives, chasing their normal means of livelihood.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by SIONKPO1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
That Qudus should be called to order by APC
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by lagosrd: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Houstency:
Tinubu has unleashed his NL urchins for unfounded propagandas against his main opponents.. whenever you see any topics from them, always consider it as FALSE, this is meant for sane NLders and not fellow BAT urchins. Bulk of the monikers here were created within the campaign and election season, be wise ordinary and sane Nigerians, do not at any point be deceived by the propagandists here! No going back on moving Naija forward and freeing it from the evil and demonic lots in both PDAPC and APPDP!!!

How did you get all these uchins here. I will appreciate if only you can blow them up here and there. Children of hate and anger. But Seun never saw them o
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
yarimo how far? cheesy
obi Unknown gun men must be after him now, the patriotic pastor must be protected from obi killer squared
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by icedbreez(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moment I saw that letter I knew it was another deep fake fro APC, Tinubu and his gangs.

Disinformation is their stock in trade like the fake news from CBN that there is no paper to print money.

They did this in 2015 against GEJ and people were clapping for them, threatening parallel govt.

These guys (APC) are dangerous and can kaput this country on account of their ambition.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by ZombieSlayer1: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120848860:
Okay, noted ✅️
Zombie, are you guys noting? You were masturbating furiously on that thread created by your fellow urchin. Have you seen how you guys disgrace yourselves?
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Metrofox(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
He will never even enter there in the first instance, not to even think of running anything.

Hypocrite Apga Judas.

Then keep quiet and wait for Feb 25th. Why wasting time chasing shadows?
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Bhella5(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Damage control!
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by DJInfluence: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fake news and propaganda everywhere. These days, if you hear any news, just wait a few days for rebuttal news.

Even cbn are denying their governor didn't say they don't have the capacity.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by OdefaGirl(f): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
This back and forth will not do us any good...

The people fighting the movement should just give up already...

Because, Peter Obi is here to stay and we have decided to get it right....

I read your signature, I wish you would find... but these same persons will filter in and still mess it up unless stringent measures are put in place there.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by JASONjnr(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I read your signature, I wish you would find... but these same persons will filter in and still mess it up unless stringent measures are put in place there.

Anyway, but here...you get banned for replying an insult....

The mods are really not helping this forum.

Also, you get banned for 10yrs and above... And when you open another account, they will ban that one for 300yrs and so on....

Apparently, they want you out of their forum.

This is not fare.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by edungene7: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
MAYOWAAK:

His Commissioners?

His Special Advisers?

That is why you are called an urchin because you have a slavery mentality governance through democracy is services oriented you serve the people and go and not forming a dynasty of dictatorship with loyalists licking yr ass because you have helped them to steal from the people
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by edungene7: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
A man who can hire fake bishops but come to think of it Christians should look at this critically Tinubu and shettima are taking Christians for granted can he ever do same to the Muslims and yet some Christians might still want to vote for this beast make such persons and their families become tools of this evil agenda
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Pravedk: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
Answer the questions, where are the people that governed with Peter Obi, his Predecessor said he is a failure, his successors have confirmed same, you are here trying to twist the facts?

Mr Obaze was his appointee and is very active in the campaign. Stop lying
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Freebills12: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
MAYOWAAK:

His Commissioners?

His Special Advisers?

You are now shooting yourself on your foot! Obi is a national project not tribal or ethnic project.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by AlwaysPositive: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Houstency:
Tinubu has unleashed his NL urchins for unfounded propagandas against his main opponents.. whenever you see any topics from them, always consider it as FALSE, this is meant for sane NLders and not fellow BAT urchins. Bulk of the monikers here were created within the campaign and election season, be wise ordinary and sane Nigerians, do not at any point be deceived by the propagandists here! No going back on moving Naija forward and freeing it from the evil and demonic lots in both PDAPC and APPDP!!!

You be OG

1 Like

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by ablejesus26(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Well I dare say there's no need for all this.
As it stands We care less about whatever propaganda or lies Urchins spread.
It's too late already to withdraw our support for Obi.
I told my good friend from Kebbi, Alhaji shagari that if people want to look at Igbo then Obi will not see shishi.
We have checked and checked the performance of all the contestants and I dare se Obi is the man for the Job.
Anambra was never an oil producing State innitially,but Obi maximized the most prominent resources which is human resource.
Obidiati is the major Christian candidate We have now,the moment tinubu came up with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,this issue became a political one.
Obi will rule over the heads of emilokan Urchins. FACTSS!.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Walai:
So bad how urchins think with their anus

I suspect Moh247 to have designed that fake petition. He runs a tiny graphic design business which specializes in preparing fake documents for people.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Tochj(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC is really shameless group of people
Everything about them is fake fake fake
Are we even sure that Tinubu is real.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by Luchitec(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
It’s confounding that a well-educated guy like MannaBBQ is unable to see beyond party affiliation. Can you imagine that for seven years, this dude kept on shouting our Darling Daddy at every opportunity here despite the dreadful havoc President Buhari was unleashing? Nauseating.
BigYash:
Even this one still dey talk.. old layer urchins cheesy Formal number one zombie.. I hope you got the change and next level they promised you o.. If not en,just know say you be big ozuor,if you are still supporting the said failed party that promised you change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN / Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public / Gani Fawehinmi, Nigeria's Senior Advocate Of The Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.