Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN (15438 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by anyilalaz: 1:05am On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Answer the questions, where are the people that governed with Peter Obi, his Predecessor said he is a failure, his successors have confirmed same, you are here trying to twist the facts?

When did bola Tinubu complete his mandatory NYSC Service?

Where did Tinubu serve his mandatory NYSC service?

Who were the people that serve with him?

Who ever saw him with NYSC uniform ?

Answer the questions and I will tell you about PO commissioners. Where they are, what they are doing. You think everyone is a carrier politician? They were doing something before their appointment and are back to their profession.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E Peter Obi there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Thanks for this
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2023
What APC Goons share and spread in their Whatsapp groups are lies and propaganda..

That's why...
Any of such fake lies and propaganda in the guise of “fake news” which leaves their Whatsapp groups to get to the public space gets squashed immediately.
Re: Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN by owem19(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Una go die.death to all urchins angry angry[quote author=sapele914 post=120849234][/quote]

BBC Writes PDP, Demands Investigation Of Attack On Reporter In Lagos / Ondo 2020: I’m Ready For APC Direct Primary Or Any Other System — Akeredolu / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu