Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death (45498 Views)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Cchuks27(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Prophets of doom! Now that the boy has died, what exactly has he benefitted

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Teeroyzimma: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
They need to probe this prophet

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Zetty177x: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Jestin:
The name of the man of God is Thunder and he still took the prophecy with kids gloves

Lol .u are very funny

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Felix6: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Righteousness2:
Yes! God is loving , caring , merciful , kind and good.
HE is also a consuming fire.
[b][/b]

Don't let any person deceive you to destruction with one aspect GOD.
If you continue in your iniquity and die in your evil, you will go to Hell.

Infact JESUS CHRIST in HIS earthly ministry, warned more on the danger of Hell than the comfort of heaven.

Heaven is a prepared place for prepared people.
Don't let anyone deceive you.
Heaven is real! He'll is real.

trying so hard to appear intelligent and sophisticated. This one didn't flow na cut and join.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Regie2bless: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His response to the evangelist was not bad though..
But he really never believed that the “prophesy” would ever come to pass.

REST IN PEACE AKA.
some pastor can comit such crime to make their prophecies come true
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by TheSameGuy(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
It's mete coincidence.

That Pastor just suffered hallucinations, no one sees or knows what'll happen tomorrow.

Whoever Said so is a scam

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by phemmyfour: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Make that guy just tell me say I go make am. I go happy like ehnn
poverty will surround you like a bandit

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by 4ward4: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2023
farouk2much:
Fake Christians and their fake prophecy...

lol you have no moral standing commenting on this post Farouk, but I'm glad you used the word Fake Christians. Prophesy is just what your religion will never do in its life time. Even gods of traditional worshippers can see tomorrow. But your so much believed in god can not do. Tell me exactly what differentiate your good from a dead man or a fallacy. Revealing with is yet it happen is an absolute power of a Supreme being.
I will rater go traditional than believing in your fake god.
Take this or leave it, The only difference between Christianity and others is the show of power.

3 Likes

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Pascal9: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
He simply kill the guy to make his prophecy come true
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by dohyn(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
People are speculating that his dead fiancée's family might have a hand in his death.
Apparently, the lady was from Durban and her family is very wealthy. He had been warned not to come to Durban but he refused and even planned to celebrate his birthday there.
Infact, the girl's father had business on the street were he was killed.
It's like saying they warned you not to come to Lagos, you now decided to go eat amala at Adeniran Ogunsanya street in Surulere, knowing fully well that the late girl's family are still angry about her death.
Her dad even released a statement after his death consoling his family,saying he knows how it feels to lose a loved one. Tor

3 Likes

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Willsland(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2023
I'm not a religious person, but sometimes i dream about the future concerning me, my family and even friends, believe that shit is very difficult to tell, most times i just keep it to myself. So the prophet probably knows the exact incident or event, but decided to reveal it with wisdom, for his own safety especially.

hopefulLandlord:
These prophesies are usually said with open endings so the prophet wins whatever happens. just take a closer look at this prophecy in question and you'd spot it

"Pray for........"
"......he might not....."

If AKA doesn't make it to Valentine's Day then people would say "He said it" and if he does then the prophet would say people prayed and BTW he said he "might not"

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by shantti(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
These prophesies are usually said with open endings so the prophet wins whatever happens. just take a closer look at this prophecy in question and you'd spot it

"Pray for........"

If AKA doesn't make it to Valentine's Day then people would say "He said it" and if he does then the prophet would say people prayed and BTW he said he "might not"
Rest
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by vacanci: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

REST IN PEACE AKA.

there is no such prophecy or any tweet of such. Check the tweeter page of @thunderRamiel and you will not see any such thing on May 30th as purported?

fake details.

If you are sure, then send the link to the post lets see

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by 4ward4: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:
It's mete coincidence.

That Pastor just suffered hallucinations, no one sees or knows what'll happen tomorrow.

Whoever Said so is a scam

Rest. All men are not equal, the fact we have two balls and a cock doesn't make them equal spiritually. Even the least of educated traditionalist knows this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by engrkaz(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Shey e ti ku ri ni sir?
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

Infact JESUS CHRIST in HIS earthly ministry, warned more on the danger of Hell than the comfort of heaven.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Tywo2018: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Make he come give you date join omoo grin grin
BenedictAbajue:

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by wallarwallar(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

And if he says u won't make it in life wetin go happen u go commit suicide
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

"Pray for........"

In this case now at hand, AKA didn't pray..
Right??
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
franugo:
Stupid post....when did a fair rapper turn to Aka?
And why did AKA respond?
As if he was the only Light-Skin Rapper in SA.??

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by sapientia(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Did you check the dates

What kinda mods does Seun have?

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by aktolly54(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
They need to probe this prophet
do you know the meaning of English word "might" and instead of "will" ? GE can't be prosecute oooo , check his statement again.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Noaim: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
judatech:
Life😭

The so called prophet is another prime suspect in this case.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by vacanci: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

REST IN PEACE AKA.

You cannot deceive me.

Below is what you did. i have also done mine and lets see how to expose you lies

2 Likes

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Preacherrr(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
VERY TRUE. JESUS CHRIST WARNED MORE ON THE DANGER OF HELL THAN THE COMFORT OF HEAVEN. BUT THIS REBELLIOUS GENERATION DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH. THEY WANT TO BE TOLD GOD LOVES THEM AND DOES NOT BOTHER ABOUT THEIR SIN. BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU THAT IS WHY HE IS WARNING AGAINST SIN AND PERISHING HELL.
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Goddyrichie(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
farouk2much:
Fake Christians and their fake prophecy...
fake Muslim killings for they’re mumuhamed 😂
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Asamota: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2023
You only need to be right once to attain legendary status.

Deluded people will start worshipping the dubious religious charlatan soon.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Dshocker(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Samfloxin:
The Bible says, never despise prophecy. It also says, believe the prophet and it shall be well with you

But the problem is that we have too many fake prophets in Nigeria
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by saintruky(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2023
What if na d evangelist send assassins to kill am just to validate him prophecy n boom him church business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2023
He was busy speculating the motive of the prophecy, thinking it was meant to make him fear and not realizing it was meant to make him cautious.

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2023
vacanci:

there is no such prophecy or any tweet of such. Check the tweeter page of @thunderRamiel and you will not see any such thing on May 30th as purported?

fake details.

If you are sure, then send the link to the post lets see
I think I understand what you're saying..

Although, the Pastor Himself in a very recent tweet admitted that he warned him (AKA) to pray but he didn't.

But then, like you said,, I searched his timeline.. The tweet was not there..

He admitted that he deleted those series of tweets that concerned the subject, as they they were generating issues as at that time..

https://twitter.com/ThunderRamiel/status/1625044621045760001?t=GuoByAg1DvmGL4G_ykdMBg&s=19

https://twitter.com/ThunderRamiel/status/1624820006373535747?t=tD6G4GcE-b5kRpHd1-d5YA&s=19

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by afadi2410: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Mercury12:
Pathetic.

He is in a better place now and God has the final say about his journey.
Human judgement is meaningless before God.
The least we can do is to pray for his soul

Pray for his soul in what capacity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.