Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death (45497 Views)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by princeFAD: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Arrest that man he has killed AKA so that his prophecy can be true.

Nothing wey fake prophets no go fit do.

He should be arrested and investigated properly

Make dem carry broom stick out for him dick hole he will confess by himself or use lighter light him dick head he will confess

Nonsense undecided

Yes, he is a suscept
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by CodeTemplar: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Preacherrr:
VERY TRUE. JESUS CHRIST WARNED MORE ON THE DANGER OF HELL THAN THE COMFORT OF HEAVEN. BUT THIS REBELLIOUS GENERATION DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH. THEY WANT TO BE TOLD GOD LOVES THEM AND DOES NOT BOTHER ABOUT THEIR SIN. BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU THAT IS WHY HE IS WARNING AGAINST SIN AND PERISHING HELL.
The only way most people comprehend love is as lust. Anything that seem good to them is a sign of love. Love is a balanced phenomenon.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Mercury12:
Pathetic.

He is in a better place now and God has the final say about his journey.
Human judgement is meaningless before God.
The least we can do is to pray for his soul
whish better place,.. you better shut up and give your life to Christ...
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
vacanci:

You cannot deceive me.

Below is what you did. i have also done mine and lets see how to expose you lies
See my recent response, and the recent responses of @thunderramiel on Twitter..

Sadly,, @akaworldwide is no more there to respond to this snapshot here.
Either to accept or to deny it.

As for the tweet by @thunderramiel,, he recently tweeted to accept that he tweeted such, and that he deleted those tweets by himself.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by musty2245: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Samfloxin:
The Bible says, never despise prophecy. It also says, believe the prophet and it shall be well with you
You know welder na the pastor send boyz go kill make him prophecy fit come to pass
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Enemyofpeace: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Make that guy just tell me say I go make am. I go happy like ehnn
instead make you ask am make him dey give you bet naija every week so that you go dey win millions of naira from football matches
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by fmonigent(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Make dem carry broom stick out for him dick hole he will confess by himself or use lighter light him dick head he will confess

Nonsense undecided

No too much, your profile pix said it all
kwantinu
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Prophecy of the children is very powerful
Not all this fake pastor everywhere this days

Let repent and give away our sins
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Hawkler: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
farouk2much:
Fake Christians and their fake prophecy...
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (The Underwater Bomber) how did you get out of the maximum prison in ADX Florence, Colorado?
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by faceland: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
He lived by social media and died by social media.

Only dismis these type of prophecies when you have zero faith otherwise it would be fulfilled because fear is a powerful faith.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by yusluvad(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2023
RaySimran:
shocked

Prophesies weren't meant to cause fear but to reveal the hidden secrets, he despise the message on the ground that "God loves".

Well, warning is also a part of Love, he couldn't see the bigger picture.

May He journeyed safely .
Apt!
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by faceland: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
These prophesies are usually said with open endings so the prophet wins whatever happens. just take a closer look at this prophecy in question and you'd spot it

"Pray for........"
"......he might not....."

If AKA doesn't make it to Valentine's Day then people would say "He said it" and if he does then the prophet would say people prayed and BTW he said he "might not"

Light skin rapper...

How many are they and why did he replied? This guy was specific.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by 9jaBloke: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His response to the evangelist was not bad though..
But he really never believed that the “prophesy” would ever come to pass.

REST IN PEACE AKA.

Can't find the tweet

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by akin9ja78(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Na the people wen won kill am use scope predict am. Wisdom will not kill me
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Polynek(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2023
The whole thing looks like a set-up, the guy He hugs may know something about it.
Assuming those 2 guys standing chase the killer they would hv catch her.

May His soul rest in peace
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by CaptMarvel(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
its not about defending God, its about not despising prophecy. what did he do when he heard the prophecy? there are reasons why God gave us these Men of God even after giving us His word. I'm sure he believes now.... May his soul rest in peace.
HellVictorinho7:
aka was defending god like every other theist,got disappointed
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
9jaBloke:

Can't find the tweet
I have responded to someone who pointed this out to me.

The Pastor said he deleted those tweets.
(According to the pastor, there were more than one tweet.)

Click the links and my responses to him..

https://www.nairaland.com/7566035/akas-response-2022-someone-predicted/1#120868441

https://www.nairaland.com/7566035/akas-response-2022-someone-predicted/2#120868627
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by proprince(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2023
That is what you get when you refuse to listen to the voice of God.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by kelspinall(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2023
chai aka is gone...R.i.p
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Neddstark: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Willsland:
I'm not a religious person, but sometimes i dream about the future concerning me, my family and even friends, believe that shit is very difficult to tell, most times i just keep it to myself. So the prophet probably knows the exact incident or event, but decided to reveal it with wisdom, for his own safety especially.

If you get a revelation about someone, please don't keep it to yourself.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by africantony: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Nasty C is also a light skinned rapper, He should have messaged AKA directly and privately or shut the fukc up
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Numerouno94(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Nonsense undecided
Calm down bro. AKA kept alot of enemies. And the family of his late girlfriend who was said to have committed suicide felt AKA was responsible for her death. He was warned by the family not to step a foot in Durban. He was shot💥💥 when he finally did. Connect the dots.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Pray for a certain Nairalander. Slump and die will collect the person before the year ends.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
instead make you ask am make him dey give you bet naija every week so that you go dey win millions of naira from football matches
These people don chop my money too much. I dey find as I go chop them back

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by sultry69(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Samfloxin:
The Bible says, never despise prophecy. It also says, believe the prophet and it shall be well with you
And even when the so called prophets keep lying continuously because of money.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
wallarwallar:

And if he says u won't make it in life wetin go happen u go commit suicide
Nigerians leave negativity for once. E get reason why I no reason that one.
I know say I go make am for life ni.
But if person come tell me e go sweet pass
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
phemmyfour:
poverty will surround you like a bandit
Bandit wey spend new money before you abi.
With all due respect a fool deserves, did you go to school?
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Numerouno94(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
africantony:
Nasty C is also a light skinned rapper, He should have messaged AKA directly and privately or shut the fukc up

As far as I'm concerned he never mentioned the name of the rapper involved. Their re so many light skinned rapper in SA, Nasty C inclusive. AKA only responded because he knew he was one of the top light skinned rappers, (buh on a second tot, that AKA's response looks like an edited work because AKA doesn't tweet like that, his style nd slangs used in his tweets is totally different from that response to the prophet) That tweet doesn't look like wat a typical AKA would tweet. My own opinion though.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by franugo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
And why did AKA respond?
As if he was the only Light-Skin Rapper in SA.??

He has the right to do so, the evangelist made a public statement and anyone from the public was free to respond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.