Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death (45502 Views)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
franugo:

He has the right to do so, the evangelist made a public statement and anyone from the public was free to respond.
Now he has responded, it's still nobody's fault.
Now, his name is in the news
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Righteousness2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mercury12:
Pathetic.

He is in a better place now and God has the final say about his journey.
Human judgement is meaningless before God.
The least we can do is to pray for his soul

Prayer for the soul of the dead is a waste of time and effort.
There is no repentance in the Grave.
Mercy expires at death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Lionmachala(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Righteousness2:
Yes! God is loving , caring , merciful , kind and good.
HE is also a consuming fire.
[b][/b]

Don't let any person deceive you to destruction with one aspect GOD.
If you continue in your iniquity and die in your evil, you will go to Hell.

Infact JESUS CHRIST in HIS earthly ministry, warned more on the danger of Hell than the comfort of heaven.

Heaven is a prepared place for prepared people.
Don't let anyone deceive you.
Heaven is real! He'll is real.

Ride on 🇳🇬✅🫂

1 Like

Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Chivik93(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
What if its that comment that gat him kill,
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by EllemGiggy: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His response to the evangelist was not bad though..
But he really never believed that the “prophesy” would ever come to pass.

REST IN PEACE AKA.
The person behind the handle needs to be questioned by the police to be sure he wasn't behind the attack and killing
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by franugo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Now he has responded, it's still nobody's fault.
Now, his name is in the news

I am faulting the op who said the evangelist specified that Aka was the person going to die, i have no issies with the evangelist's post or Aka's response
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Make that guy just tell me say I go make am. I go happy like ehnn

if e tell you say you go make am you no go hustle again, e better make e tell you say you no go make am
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
franugo:

I am faulting the op who said the evangelist specified that Aka was the person going to die, i have no issies with the evangelist's post or Aka's response
Which line inside the Original Post Specified such.??
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by jclassiq(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
So the bastartd killed him to make his stupid prophecy come true.

Why do people do evil in this life?
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by jclassiq(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Arrest that man he has killed AKA so that his prophecy can be true.

Nothing wey fake prophets no go fit do.

He should be arrested and investigated properly

Make dem carry broom stick out for him dick hole he will confess by himself or use lighter light him dick head he will confess

Nonsense undecided

May God bless you. You're the only right thinking person here.
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by franugo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Which line inside the Original Post Specified such.??

The topic literally says so
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by Thomasankara(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
[/color]fake talk like ur fake profile [color=#770077]
NaijaOlosho:
Arrest that man he has killed AKA so that his prophecy can be true.

Nothing wey fake prophets no go fit do.

He should be arrested and investigated properly

Make dem carry broom stick out for him dick hole he will confess by himself or use lighter light him dick head he will confess

Nonsense undecided
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by HellVictorinho7: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
CaptMarvel:
its not about defending God, its about not despising prophecy. what did he do when he heard the prophecy? there are reasons why God gave us these Men of God even after giving us His word. I'm sure he believes now.... May his soul rest in peace.
he did not despise,he responded 4 god
Re: AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death by usedcardealerph(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
His response to the evangelist was not bad though..
But he really never believed that the “prophesy” would ever come to pass.

REST IN PEACE AKA.

Fake...I don't believe it. Believe at your own perile. Tha day people see the magic Internet and computers do, then you won't believe all the things u see that is make believe. It's a doctored screenshot of the tweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.