Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? (47080 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by spencekat(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
4ward4:

definitely they aren't married, no married folk can have such amount of sex .Bills and fear of multiplying will keep them from. it
Newly married can have it like that too.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by imagrg(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2023
As e dey sweet them, e dey pain you! grin

18 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Bigfish121(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Na University environment this kind thing dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by leisuretym: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Just ask to join, that noise is an invitation to 3some

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Centcanada: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Claraoby: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by phemmie06(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
cry
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by pepetua(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
I felt efcc is better.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Incridible2000: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

I moved to a new apartment early last month, and everything has been fine; a friendly environment, nice amenities and all, but I have only one problem. In our compound, there is a building in front with three and 2-bedroom flats in front of the building my apartment is behind, and it has two rooms and a parlour self-con.
Which 1 is sex noise is disturbing you oga abeg find something else and say this one no make sense.
The issue is that the window of my room is directly opposite the window of the bedroom of the people living in the 2-bedroom flat in the building in front. They get a little bit too excited during sex which is like every day and multiple times during the night: yesterday, I entered the house around 9:30 pm, and I noticed they were at it (This one, they didn't even close their window), They were already done before I slept off like 30 mins later, but they woke me up with their weird noise around 1, and it was on like that for like 1 hour, I managed to sleep, but they started again around 4.....

I don't know if they are married(because they don't wear rings or dress like married people), but they are young and live together; alone, but I can't bear this everyday wailing again. So what do you feel is right? If I tell the landlord to correct them, they will still know I am the one that reported because of the proximity of our apartment, and if I try to reason with the guy, it will be somehow awkward because we are yet to really start greeting ourselves sef.

For the record, I am married and blessed with a child, but my family lives in a different city. I moved here because of a program I am running. I will be spending at least 2 weeks here every month. Our landlord doesn't stay in the same compound but stays on the same street.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by omowolewa: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Manna5050: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Meet the guy yourself, tell him oga you Sabi Bleep oooo, trust me he will feel ashamed of himself, he will always lock his window from now on.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by chudez0147(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
EniHolar:
You look like a nosy type from the way you described the apartments and explaining to us that they don't look married. I strongly advise you to mind your business please.

But if you insist that you don't want to mind your business, call the guy and talk with him.
Nosy type because he gave details into-to.
If he had not done that , you will say the story no complete. Weting women want sef ??

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Penguin2: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

I moved to a new apartment early last month, and everything has been fine; a friendly environment, nice amenities and all, but I have only one problem. In our compound, there is a building in front with three and 2-bedroom flats in front of the building my apartment is behind, and it has two rooms and a parlour self-con.

The issue is that the window of my room is directly opposite the window of the bedroom of the people living in the 2-bedroom flat in the building in front. They get a little bit too excited during sex which is like every day and multiple times during the night: yesterday, I entered the house around 9:30 pm, and I noticed they were at it (This one, they didn't even close their window), They were already done before I slept off like 30 mins later, but they woke me up with their weird noise around 1, and it was on like that for like 1 hour, I managed to sleep, but they started again around 4.....

I don't know if they are married(because they don't wear rings or dress like married people), but they are young and live together; alone, but I can't bear this everyday wailing again. So what do you feel is right? If I tell the landlord to correct them, they will still know I am the one that reported because of the proximity of our apartment, and if I try to reason with the guy, it will be somehow awkward because we are yet to really start greeting ourselves sef.

For the record, I am married and blessed with a child, but my family lives in a different city. I moved here because of a program I am running. I will be spending at least 2 weeks here every month. Our landlord doesn't stay in the same compound but stays on the same street.

Leave them the fork alone
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by franktech(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
It is not proper to confront them because they are in their own space. When they start again, start making jest of them. Like madam your toto go catch fireoo. I swear from that point on you will never hear them ever again.
Thank my later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Lobotomy02: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Abemy(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Fake a call when they start, tell the fake caller you hardly sleep since you packed in here due to ungodly noise at odd hours.

Pretend as if you didn't know they are listening to you. Tell the fake caller he is an adult and should know what you mean. Tell him to stop talking and listen to what you are telling him, wait for a while and ask him if he now understand.

This will solve your problem 80%.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Praktikals(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
[b][/b]
EniHolar:
You look like a nosy type from the way you described the apartments and explaining to us that they don't look married. I strongly advise you to mind your business please.

But if you insist that you don't want to mind your business, call the guy and talk with him.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by dnawah(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

go buy better sound system,if they start nak ur music very loud,na them go come complain,then u table ur matter. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
The only activity which moves pages here is sex. This place is for young Hot boys.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by FireUpNow(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Don't confront them just get earplugs and put them on when they start their crazy enjoyment. Some women moan too load when they want to cum. They explode with ecstasy while some deceive the men with fake moan to encourage temm to do it harder until they die in the act.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Elephantboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Seun why did you allow this type of news on nairaland We are talking about 2023 elections, these ones are talking about sex. They no even fine.
Ugly people sef angry
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by engrpheleeks(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Anytime they start doing it, just play book of life by Nathaniel Bassey. Make sure you play it on loud speaker.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Pickmycall: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
I like a noisy sex.It turns me on.
I have a former Yahoo boy tenant, it was his girlfriend moaning during sex that would wake me up at midnight.

Na the boyfriend own dey burst my brain pass, especially if he dey release.

He no dey moan during sex at all.But if he don dey release you go hear ahhhhhrrrr!.Later he go keep quiet.After 10 mins both of them go go baf.
Them don pack out now Sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

Call them as soon as they starts shouting to lower their voice and allow you to sleep. They will be careful next time. If it repeats itself, talk to him sternly. They will change. If not, report him to the landlord at his own presence. Stop acting childish. Treat issues directly to avoid mockery.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by xavuv: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Autobot05:
Get an earbud /airpods/ or a headset . Use it to shut yourself away from the world when necessary cheesy

Best advice
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Flakky26(f): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2023
It is possible to be married and have heaven on earth marriage ,you need wisdom ,knowledge etc . Join happy couples Christian group for the married for daily wisdom tips for happy marriage and a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other Christian couples click
[url]sites.google.com/view/happycouples[/url]
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Ray07(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Simple thing, enter xvideos play hardcore, then loud the speaker for their window too. grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by TBrown77(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2023
TIME KEEPER....... AS LONG AS THE CHILDREN IS NOT AFFECTED USE HEADPIECE.

justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by makavalley(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2023
SHIVA001:
Any time they are doing Their love making try buy Loudspeaker blast blast better jams

This solves your problem , a very good distraction it will kill thier moan sound in your ears except you're enjoying it.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by andrewgui: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Bleep anybody
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by enonche85(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Some people cha.......And I won't be surprised to know that the two rams aren't even married angry. And to also think that that's someone's future wife that's being manhandled all the time beats my imagination and my pity goes abundantly to the innocent man whom she will later kidnap as her husband undecided

Op,my only advice is that please don't confront the man.... You'll only end up sounding and looking funny......Just buy boom box or home theater..And anytime they starts doing their rubbish, just switch on your boom box and counter their noise✌️

What if na she dey manhandle the guy nkor?... grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island / Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.