Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen (278 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by SirBlack999(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
That naira rebranding has ruined a lot of Igbo Businessmen and businesswomen. I have talked to a lot of them, and I don't even know where to start writing the lamentations.

And here's Obi and his online ethnic bullies supporting a policy that has taken people to their Graves, because they couldn't see the new naira bill to pay for their hospital bills.

The irony is Obi claims to be for the common man, but he supports the policies of the establishment.

Peter Obi is the owner of Fidelity bank and he thinks this policy will give him unlimited access to new naira for vote buying. Corrupt I must say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi na scam na

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by cicero(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dunce, if you spent half the time you spent maligning Peter Obi, to write decent things about Tinubu and Atiku if there is any, you won’t be losing your mind as it is right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by jom28gy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
SirBlack999:
That naira rebranding has ruined a lot of Igbo Businessmen and businesswomen. I have talked to a lot of them, and I don't even know where to start writing the lamentations.

And here's Obi and his online ethnic bullies supporting a policy that has taken people to their Graves, because they couldn't see the new naira bill to pay for their hospital bills.

The irony is Obi claims to be for the common man, but he supports the policies of the establishment.

Peter Obi is the owner of Fidelity bank and he thinks this policy will give him unlimited access to new naira for vote buying. Corrupt I must say.
stop talking trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by Light78: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Foolishness is when someone keeps talking about another man he knows nothing about.

I hope you keep talking about Obi for the rest of your life.

It's now becoming rampant here how people display their illiteracy on this forum.

That you can read and write doesn't make you to use what you gained for evil purpose.

As for The OP, what you are doing now is like a man given a gun and trained to defend his territory, but he uses his skills and combat techniques for evil purpose.

You guys will become grandfather and have grandkids. While not fight for them.

Who will take care of you when you get old?

Your mind is telling you that you are young and you can live without help. Wait until your body starts giving you sign that you are ageing.

Do what is right and make a change!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by Donwilson88: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
With good head and good thinking we will get it right! Believe!!
Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi is only good at false social media statistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Gregory Obi In Support Of A Policy That Is Ruining Igbo Businessmen by Mylove55(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obituary is not a smart guy.
That is why Tinubu is far ahead of both obi and atiku.
Tinubu is smart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Afford A Single Spaghetti To Feed My Family - Buba Galadima (video) / Fani-kayode Released On Bail, Asked To Report On Wednesday / Peter Obi's Wife Campaign In Akwa-ibom Market But The Crowd Can't Allow Her Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.