Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike (5376 Views)

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by wwwihy: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yes it is True that I have directed all Local Government Chairmen, Commissioners, Board Chairmen, Senior Special Advisers, Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants, DGs, Board Members and all my Aides to work for Bola Tinubu and I owe no one any Apology.

~Nyesom Wike.

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1624662962848903170

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Source: Qpaper, an urchin that was sued by Macaroni for defamation

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Massiveglory: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
98.8% of what urchins put out is either misleading or fake.
Take it with a pinch of salt.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Scream(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
wwwihy:
Yes it is True that I have directed all Local Government Chairmen, Commissioners, Board Chairmen, Senior Special Advisers, Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants, DGs, Board Members and all my Aides to work for Bola Tinubu and I owe no one any Apology.

~Nyesom Wike.

His time is over...nobody in Rivers would listen to him and his gang of misgovernance.

4 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by jlinkd78(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Noted
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
98% of what urchins put out is either misleading or fake.
Take it with a pinch of salt.
Fake or not, it won't amount to anything.

13 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Wawelexy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one is just playing mind game with his fellow crooks called politicians.... He knows he has no relevance any longer after the election, so he trying to play his card round all parties, since he doesn't know who will likely win. Werey Man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Emmanuella00(f): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
You must be a joke
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Chinjo2: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
God will disgrace you.

2 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by FRANCISTOWN: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Though politifcians should not be trusted.
But this one na whining

2 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by slim75d(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
This will be the first time in rivers state where the PDP presidential candidate won't have a bloc vote.
Let me see how wike will convince us to vote for tinubu when rivers state PDP havr national assembly candidates.
Definitely both APC and PDP will get 25% in rivers state
For labour party 25% will be a milestone because I know how the Igbo's behave when it comes to election in rivers state, they can't stand the gunshots from the Creek, they've more political power in Lagos than in rivers
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Source: Qpaper, an urchin that was sued by Macaroni for defamation
Macroni will sue twitter along
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Okere18: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
wwwihy:

~Nyesom Wike.

Baba we no go vote for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Phoen1X: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
wwwihy:

~Nyesom Wike.

Obigbo saga will forever remain wike's political "waterloo" ,...his words holds no value here in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by kcnwaigbo: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
slim75d:
This will be the first time in rivers state where the PDP presidential candidate won't have a bloc vote.
Let me see how wike will convince us to vote for tinubu when rivers state PDP havr national assembly candidates.
For labour party 25% will be a milestone because I know how the Igbo's behave when it comes to election in rivers state, they can't stand the gunshots from the Creek, they've more political power in Lagos than in rivers
You are projecting 25% for LP in Rivers state? It is either you or strangely ignorant of the true situation on ground or you are a very good comedian.

If LP presents 50% in Rivers,then it would have been a very poor result

8 Likes

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wike or no Wike. Rivers people are voting Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by rolams(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
This guy dey risk jail.
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Biggeststar01: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
slim75d:

Milestone? You are joking

LP will win rivers state, if you think politicians can convince citizens of the state because they are the ruling party of that state, then u are joking. You have your one vote, so does Wike

Both your opinions are irrelevant in the grand scale of things

1 Like

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Nwaetche(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
You really do not know what you are talking about!

What do you mean by "The way Igbo behave"? Are you saying that only Igbos would be voting for Obi in Rivers State?

Obi's support cut across all the ethnic nationalities in Rivers State if i may tell you.

Wike actually used Obi popularity to burnish his credentials after loosing out in the PDP primary election. He fooled the populace by pretending to favour Obi making us to believe that he would support Obi. Wike is very much loved in Oyigbo even before the IPOB issues as the area is regarded as Amaechi's stonghold. Despite the PDP Chairman coming from that axis, Wike never extended an development to Oyigbo until election was around the corner.

Tell me do you really think that any other Candidate would win Obi in PHALGA, OBALGA, Oyigbo, Etche, Omuma, etc? Elections are won and lost in first three(3) LGAs.

You must be joking man.

slim75d:
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by slim75d(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Milestone? You are joking

LP will win rivers state, if you think politicians can convince citizens of the state because they are the ruling party of that state, then u are joking. You have your one vote, so does Wike

Both your opinions are irrelevant in the grand scale of things

If you're in rivers state I'll like to place a bet with you that obi can't win rivers state
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Siwisheswereesh: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Great!
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Okoroawusa: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Please I want Peter Obi to win Rivers State. It's to Tinubu's advantage
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by wingmanIII: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
slim75d:
Rivers state is all creeks?? No wonder no governor has come out from the creeks since bayelsa was carved out. Rubbish!!
Btw, most Peter Obi supporters are none Igbos. Check Edo and Delta states
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Sammy07: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are projecting 25% for LP in Rivers state? It is either you or strangely ignorant of the true situation on ground or you are a very good comedian.

If LP presents 50% in Rivers,then it would have been a very poor result

That's wetin Una talk before Lagos MEGA rally.

Yet you guys disappointed us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by techWriter3: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2023
contributor Qpaper, an imp that was sued by Macaroni for defamation

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Exclusive101: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2023
You foolish Igbo never desist from being eternally foolish of chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry so Wike now as gang of miagovernance ? Wetin person no go see from this miserable ipob Obidafti lunatics marauding NL.

Scream:

His time is over...nobody in Rivers would listen to him and his gang of misgovernance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by SaiOba: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Rivers is OBIdient. Even the APC and the PDP governors are both OBIdient.

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Freshtruth(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2023
This wine na big foool he just stuck with the loosing team . epa
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Okere18: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2023
slim75d:

If you're in rivers state I'll like to place a bet with you that obi can't win rivers state

You go bet your house...infact Obi go beat them 3-1, the gap go sharp
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by infohenry(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2023
slim75d:

I am also joining the bet. Obi will win, name your location let's place the bet.
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Akunatakasi(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Na wike get our life?

We go shock am
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Biggeststar01: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
slim75d:

Ok 🙂.

You know tht just because you and your family are PDP supporters doesn't mean others will support you, I know rivers state people here in Lagos and they are all supporting Obi. If you like crown Wike as king of your destiny, only you Sabi.

If Obi no win rivers then who will? Atiku? Tinubu?

Who the fvck will

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Files 16-Count Charge Against Bankole / Another Undetonated Bomb Found At Sultan Bello Gate In Kaduna? / Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.