Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike (5395 Views)

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by lereinter(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Source: Qpaper, an urchin that was sued by Macaroni for defamation

Goto topchrisboy page to confirm

Action speaks
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Kingzeez10: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Milestone? You are joking

LP will win rivers state, if you think politicians can convince citizens of the state because they are the ruling party of that state, then u are joking. You have your one vote, so does Wike

Both your opinions are irrelevant in the grand scale of things
So, you mean Abia people are so dumb because they voted Ikpeazu twice and he's currently on his way to the senate.
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Tochj(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
APC urchins can't breathe without propaganda
Even if Wike supports Tinubu
Rivers state are not foolish.
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by slim75d(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
infohenry:
I am also joining the bet. Obi will win, name your location let's place the bet.

Ada George
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by slim75d(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Ok 🙂.

You know tht just because you and your family are PDP supporters doesn't mean others will support you, I know rivers state people here in Lagos and they are all supporting Obi. If you like crown Wike as king of your destiny, only you Sabi.

If Obi no win rivers then who will? Atiku? Tinubu?

Who the fvck will

You guys in Lagos always think that your folks in rivers have influence like they do in Lagos.

I'll quote you after the presidential election
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by Biggeststar01: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
slim75d:

You guys in Lagos always think that your folks in rivers have influence like they do in Lagos.

I'll quote you after the presidential election

Whatever

Your opinion is your opinion, don't assume everyone thinks like you
Re: Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike by infohenry(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
slim75d:

Ada George
Rumuobiokani halla me at shell gate off opposite st Andrew Anglican church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Uncover ₦3B Fake Police Pension Account / Igbos,yoruba, Idoma, Igala, Edo & Nupe - Have A Common Ancestor / Lagos Nominated For The Most Innovative City Of The Year Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.