Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters (22953 Views)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Massiveglory: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
He should be handed over to Nigerian army.
HE should be locked up in kuje until after elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by pepigeorge(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Are u sure u understand English language?

lhordspy:
How is this intimidation? We should be learned enough to know the difference between 'Sensitization and intimidation '.

I listened to the voicenote yesterday. The man said:

“If we take the number of people here, we will not be less than 60, but only 20 have PVCs; what is happening to the rest?"

It is a community(ward) meeting and he has every right to question the low numbers of PVC holders. You people will understand what structure is in few days time. It is same in every state.

I spoke to my community Chief few days ago, and he said same thing. He said there was a directive straight from the state government that the number of vote you deliver will determine the level of infrastructure you will get in return after election. So this community head has every right to question why his people refused to collect their PVC to vote.

Leave internet and witness the reality on the street yourself. The structures are aligning.

Una go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
How is this intimidation? We should be learned enough to know the difference between 'Sensitization and intimidation '.

“If we take the number of people here, we will not be less than 60, but only 20 have PVCs; what is happening to the rest?"

It is a community(ward) meeting and he has every right to question the low numbers of PVC holders. You people will understand what structure is in few days time. It is same in every state.

I spoke to my community Chief few days ago, and he said same thing. He said there was a directive straight from the state government that the number of vote you deliver will determine the level of infrastructure you will get in return after election. So this community head has every right to question why his people refused to collect their PVC to vote.

Leave internet and witness the reality on the street yourself. The structures are aligning.

Una go cry tire.

Crying is your portion, not ours in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by azpekuliar: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

If we deal with you now, you will be sending letter to UN. Letter you can’t send from Anambra where IPOB are running wild. Cowards.

Shut your mouth and ask the Baale to answer his invitation by the police HQ just as FFK will answer his invitation with the DSS. Lousy idiots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by iyke2frankeze: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
What did they do to the Oba of Lagos when his own video was circulated? That is to show how acceptable their candidate is.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Ezmans: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
Lagos state & politics of hatred & anger are like 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Enemyofpeace: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bunch of illiterate parading themselves as traditional rulers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Sholaco: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
ubest1:
Yoruba broke Oba with desperation, no wonder Obi didn't bother paying them omage
hahaha hahaha 🤣😂 obi is not culture. Therefore, not oba need his homeage
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by FireUpNow(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire. you know better than the police Oga. Traditional ruler has collected envelop jare! So be calming down Oga!
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by ike007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Look at how they are threatening people since last two years. Apc is a mafia syndicate. They use thugs and violent means to archive most of their goals. And you say a normal person should vote hem in..na wa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by derecho(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
No need to explain to him.
If Oba of Lagos can be sent packing by Island boys, who is the Baale?

He'll understand that others also have something at stake.

Jostoman:
telling poeple that only those that will vote for apc will enjoy peace in igbara is also a sensitization right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by one4GOD(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
you will be punished for feigning such level of ignorance, mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Massiveglory: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Leave that kid before he start abusing your father and mother. I don't reply nor engage him anymore.

A kid without manners.
grin
You keep disgracing yourself and accusing people of what you are.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:
telling poeple that only those that will vote for apc will enjoy peace in igbara is also a sensitization right?

That guy is an illiterate and a miscreant. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Richieniit: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

No let ignorance finish you. You only heard the first part of the video. The man even threaten their life's, livelihood business and even threaten them with cutlass lol. Better visit David Haudyin on twitter to hear the 13mins audio.

Op invitation is nonsense, the man should be arrested immediately and jailed.

Una go cry tire.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
I do not have a perception of disagreement, neither would i downvote the people saying most gullible yorubas are the problems of Nigeria. Indeed they are.
- Tribalism - Checked
- Hate for Igbo tribes - Checked
- Nepotism - Checked

And the worst is, The Northern people who they do all these for, barely likes them. LP is all of a sudden Igbo party, the very same ideology that sank us in 2015 , they are bringing again in 2023. Yet Igbos are the problems of Nigeria.
I sorry for the Yoruba tribe. No be insult o. the few good ones amongst them has been forced and dragged into the same mud of the daft ones , that they cannot think straight , rather than out of sheer hatred, do nonsense and look for who to apportion blames to later. North would not help you this time when you start a war against other tribes, una go finish una sef this time, trust me.

Ndi n'amaghi ihe.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Sunnyski: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

If we deal with you now, you will be sending letter to UN. Letter you can’t send from Anambra where IPOB are running wild. Cowards.

Miscreant, why are you panicking?

Rigging won't work for you and your druggie.

Vote PO and have a peace of mind
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

I day pity for you. Sha no worry. You go understand am well later on.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by 2016v2017: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Goahead:
No one with a working brain will vote for APC, especially their presidential candidate after what Nigerians passed through the last 8 years.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

May nature make your children to become like the candidate you intend to vote for. Amin
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
I listened to the audio from beginning to end and so did others here. If what you wrote here is your understanding of what he said, then you are a lost case.

Where's oba Lil Wayne now?

Disgraced and cut to size, reason he's been very silent.

This drug addict oba too will meet his Waterloo soon.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by ibechris(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

U won't die well.

What does he mean when he said those who won't vote for a chosen political party won't have peace?

Your brain is faulty and can only work if u eschew tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by 2016v2017: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
You're an educated ill.iterate
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:

Yellow bar calling someone a coward is the funniest thing I've heard today. 😝😝😝
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by oladele00(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Democracy is you say I say, you make a choice and I make a choice. No one should force anyone on anybody. Let's be guided
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Everlastingson: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.

Criminal who thinks he will live forever. At the end of your life ( who knows when) you will face God and answer for your wickedness. Better change your evil and lying ways before it will be too late for you.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by YeyeGbami: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
police abi dss. this one national security issue abeg.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Morenikeji090(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
He can never be touched motherfucker...hear that well... It's Yoruba lol... We support the baale...
MajorOvakporaye:
The useless Afonja idiot should be tied and flogged till he bleeds through his nose and mouth. His gbegiri miscreants should be served same treatment.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by maestroferddi: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
Why are this obtuse?
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by Aurelius1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry tire.
You've got no shame.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by seunjungle1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thank you bro

Goahead:
No one with a working brain will vote for APC, especially their presidential candidate after what Nigerians passed through the last 8 years.
Re: Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters by JOemmy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nigeria is just too deeply divided along tribal lines to be one country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.