Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (68596 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Blue3k(m): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Lol do your thing pastor.

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo Pastor. They've turned Christianity to drama.

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:56am On Feb 13, 2023
STOP SPAMMING! GO and Work! Nobody gon send u shi-shi

Praise17:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small it will go a long way for us please I beg of you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by seanery: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Which imam get money to afford such.

coolxpat:
If it is one Imam now, we for no hear word for this space... Continue tongue
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2023
hohafrank:
it should be a licensed AK-47.
no license for AK 47..that should be a dummy gun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by olaeffect(m): 4:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
over what na. You think it's not licensed? First gumo Will be invited to explain his dealing with bandits

I won't repeat myself all over again pleaseπŸ™„πŸšΆ
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by oweman: 4:35am On Feb 13, 2023
coolxpat:
If it is one Imam now, we for no hear word for this space... Continue tongue

That's; s the truth! Ibo people cry louder .
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by BeanX(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2023
chatinent:
If Nigerians were Americans who could afford a pistol easily, some nonsenses would stop.
Naija never reach that level yet, mentally deranged and frustrated people full Streets, if Nigeria government do something like this, death go surplus, the gun violence in the US will be child play compared to the one that will happen here.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by BeanX(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

no license for AK 47..that should be a dummy gun
But Glock is licensed
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by OyinO: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Criminal, Antichrist and Unbeliever.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by xevove2061: 5:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Praise17:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small it will go a long way for us please I beg of you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Scammer. We are not helping yoh
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by itsene: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2023
chatinent:
If Nigerians were Americans who could afford a pistol easily, some nonsenses would stop.
And another form of nonsense will start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Almaigaa: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

okpo.... his name is Uche Aigbe.. na BENIN man be that..

Benin no dey bare Uche.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by mediclife1987(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2023
chatinent:

I don talk this thing before several times...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2023
I really don’t get it, someone could lose his/her job somewhere
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by bigcasava1(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo Pastor. They've turned Christianity to drama.
see them, haters of igbos
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by onuman: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

Bro, I am a Christian and an ordained associate pastor.
And I strongly believe in people defending themselves.
If I have access to AK-47 with all the things you just typed up there, you yourself know that Christians and the church are in a precarious situation in this country as at now.

So as a Christian/pastor with sense, should you be brandishing an AK-47

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Please count me out of all the Christians you want DSS to kill ooo.
I am not one of the foolish virgins.

Your Christianity is doubtful as you support continuation of APC government in Nigeria; APC with a known Boko Haram sympathizer, Hashim Shettima, becoming the real president of Nigeria, knowing full well that Tinubu is aged and sick, therefore, incapable of steering the affairs of Nigeria if APC wins next presidential election.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Menclothing: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2023
The story mot complete

Check profile all categories of men clothing promo sales
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Rexymania(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Baba na to pull up with my pistol πŸ”« and demand my money.

Pistol for right hand, mkae she give me my money for left hand

Proudlyomonna:

Vawulence for over take common sense o grin
Imagine after waiting all day to buy fuel.
Watin for hours to collect your own money from the bank for hours,you come remember se person dey owe you money for market wey him buy since 4months ago,come still get mind do wedding angry
Watin you go do if na you undecided
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Sweetvie: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Almaigaa:

Benin no dey bare Uche.
Igbos dey bear AIGBE nah... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
clap for urself..
Pls tell me the meaning of Aigbe in Igbo language
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Bahamas95(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2023
WWE pastors everywhere.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Ruuchiinaa: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Igbos dey bear AIGBE nah... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
clap for urself..
Pls tell me the meaning of Aigbe in Igbo language

He is both an Igbo and Benin (Bini) man. Maternal is Igbo, Paternal is Bini
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Fatah1212: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Islam is the religion of peace.
Christianity is the terrorist religion.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Ruuchiinaa:

He is both an Igbo and Benin (Bini) man. Maternal is Igbo, Paternal is Bini
. now you are talking.. not ds Almaigaa boy..
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by justmondris: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:
DSS invitation loading....

This is a police job and not DSS.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by correctyourself(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/tension-as-abuja-pastor-brings-ak-47-to-altar/?amp

Pic: Pastor holds Ak 47 rifle in church

From report it actually belongs to a security man attached to the church, the pastor only used it for illustration.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Abemy(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Madups:
You and i know imam would probably have fire a shot so shut the f**k up.

Mad-ups, your Monica speak volume.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Karemarealty288(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Spandau:

Stop quoting verses in the scripture that you or your quack pastors know nothing about.

Mr. Know It All, I hope your Bible expertise has helped your personal development.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by johnwell(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/tension-as-abuja-pastor-brings-ak-47-to-altar/?amp

Pic: Pastor holds Ak 47 rifle in church

What's going on here?
Bling bling pulpit gangster.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by naijapikin2(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Luke 22:36

Read it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.