Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium (649 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by abc115: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by Gossiphub: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wtf is Hopium?

APC Mega rally in Abuja. That should be your concern Mofo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by rickpat(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
internet People...which one should we now believe...abeg make this election do come end make person hear word... mtchewww...una go leave country problem dey focus on who come rally and who no come...I pity this NIGERIA sha

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by Raxxye(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Okay. We don hear!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by triple996(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pandora obituary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by bender79: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
How turn up in rallies translates to votes is what I can't understand. Do you know how much more will turn up on election day? I just dey laugh, if you only know the number of people cooling off their PVC for the d day, you will just stop writing rubbish about rally turn up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by bender79: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
There are more obidients that will be out on voting than those who attended rallies. That I can assure you so save your breath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
abc115:

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Peter Obi rally in Alaba alone is far more than Tinubu's rally in Abuja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by aariwa(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hahaha Obi matter go run una naked go mad when they call election results in two weeks time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by curfew: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
The first two pictures look like some ants that are obedient to some cubes of SUGAR.
Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Till now, no media house has said anything about Tinubus rally in Abuja yesterday. Not even his urchins here.

Obidatti sells.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by elantraceey(f): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120857793:

Peter Obi rally in Alaba alone is far more than Tinubu's rally in Abuja

They expect people to leave their business to attend a rally. I didn't even leave my room but I'll certainly go out and vote. They act like they're not aware that 90% that attend rallies attend because they're paid and not because they love the person. They should be fooling themselves, results will speak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
abc115:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU

Opium?

Some dangerous shit mehn!

Tinubu is suffering today because of his lifestyle of cocaine addiction, yet this one is still glorifying drugs. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

PDP , Labour Party And NNPP Failed Nigerians / Tinubu Ole...the New Anthem / Tinubu Received Congratulatory Visits From African Union Observers Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.