Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues (42035 Views)

Reduce Your Electricity Bills With Our Solar Inverters / Buy Solar Inverters, Panels And Batteries At Most Affordable Price 08066602785 / Pay Electricity Bills, Earn Zcoins , Get Solar Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Compliant(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
mangolpupa:

Please what is your feedback on this fan. Is it stable and blows well ? Have you been able to verify that it's 10W?

Thanks in anticipation

Dont mind jumia.

As I was about to checked out the amount 22,000 turn to 27,000

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by mangolpupa: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Compliant:

Dont mind jumia.

As I was about to checked out the amount 22,000 turn to 27,000

Ok thanks. Jumia no do well oo.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Fapemz: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
I assemble and sell Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery for home inverters, Laptop powerbank, CCTV Battery. Reachable on 08065.3.16307

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by obailala(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Everyone on this thread seems to agree that Lithium batteries are more expensive and more reliable but no one seems to have mentioned the actual cost of these lithium batteries.

What are the lithium batteries like and how much do they really cost?
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by hargbolahan01: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2023
obailala:
Everyone on this thread seems to agree that Lithium batteries are more expensive and more reliable but no one seems to have mentioned the actual cost of these lithium batteries.

it depends on the capacity of the lithium battery you want

Contact us @SHINEPOWER for more info
0 8 1 3 4 8 0 8 4 7 0
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Fiyin007: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello people. What's the best brand of distilled water for tubular batteries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Irises(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hi guys. I need an explanation for this. We have solar panels of 300watts (two of it) and batteries of 1000 ah. About 3 of them.

Is this too much to put in a small one bedroom

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by jmoore(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Irises:
Hi guys. I need an explanation for this. We have solar panels of 300watts (two of it) and batteries of 1000 ah. About 3 of them.

It has nothing to do with size of apartment.

You should calculate the total watts of all electrical appliances in the house.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Peterlove11: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Jesu! Microwave even grin
If you not buy new batteries this year or next please ban me from NL forever. I just figured you’re a mod

Friend, he is not entirely wrong. Have been using solar more than 3 years. And the batteries are still running strong. It powers my whole house. I pump, iron, cook and do everything on it. It's all about good management of your inverter-battery system. I don't advice people to do what I do with my system. But me, I don't care.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Irises:

No
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2023
obailala:

1.5m they are the best
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

I don't need chemistry, I need lasting products? From experience, dry cell is more stress-free and trustworthy. Na who chemistry help?
lithium is the BEST.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by bravoalpha(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Learnt a lot
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by bravoalpha(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2023
habumaks:
Hi guys,

This is my setup. I did everything myself (with my little knowledge). Inverter (3500watts), 3 tubular batteries (220A each), 6 Panels (130W each). My question is this - The Charge Controller is 20A, is it ok or do I need to get a bigger one.

Thanks for your response
Is this a 24v system
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by truthisgood: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=AmuRubber post=120881555][/quote]

Please how many Watts is it and what is the cost if I want to buy same.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by truthisgood: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Baselm post=120881695]

This is true. I recently had a 5KVA inverter installed and on a certain night my battery was drained by my Ox industrial fan. My installer told me to not use it again and my inverter has been doing fine, it hardly drops a bar.[/quote
]

Please what will this your 5kva with other requirements for the full installation cost me?
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by truthisgood: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
zeestone99:
When it comes to solar power, you want to be looking at three things which are
Storage
Generation
Consumption.

Personally I tend to tackle storage and consumption very well.

For storage, you can't get it right without quality batteries and trust me they don't come cheap. The problem is majority installers use the cheap battery options so they can offer a better deal. You all know Nigerians will always go for the cheapest option, they compromise quality and cry later.

Consumption: just assume you are using prepaid meter, you don't want be to always run down your units everytime(same scenario plays for invertes) . For this to happen you have to take into consideration low consumption appliances. I'm talking about using led TV's(less than 100w) instead of LCD(250w or more) , going for low consumption fans(40w) instead of the industrial fans like ox ( they gulp 150w or more). Imagine one ox fan will power 4 to 5 energy efficient fans. Use led bulbs ( 5w,10w).
Infact whenever I'm buying a new appliance, I go along with my wattsmeter. This help me measure the consumption of the device I'm buying. I get to choose efficient devices this way.

Generation: this part is you having enough solar panels to serve your day and night consumption. It serves your day loads and also stores enough power in your batteries to use at night. The cycles goes on and on and on like that.

we can help you design solar power to suit your needs.

We also sell solar power equipments such as solar panels , inverters, charge controllers , lithium batteries and any other installation accessories you could think of.

For further enquires
Call/chat - 08117398294

How much will 1kva ( 1000w) installation cost me?
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by zeestone99(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
truthisgood:

It's depends.

Call/chat - 08117398294
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Uabraham: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Celebrate this Easter in style with our exclusive 5Kva/48v Luminous inverter sales promo! This limited-time offer will allow you to enjoy reliable power supply at a discounted rate of 10%.

Our 5Kva/48v Luminous inverter is perfect for small to medium-sized households, providing enough power to run essential appliances such as refrigerators, fans,ACs, TVs, and lights.

Take advantage of our Easter sales promo and save big on your purchase. Our inverters are made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. Plus, with our exceptional customer service, you can rest assured that you're getting the best value for your money.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a reliable inverter at an unbeatable price.

Contact us today to place your order and experience uninterrupted power supply this Easter season!

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
over 300k+
truthisgood:

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Baselm: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=truthisgood post=122322569][/quote]

Circa 2M depending on the number of panels and batteries you procure.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2023
wink
bravoalpha:
Learnt a lot
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by mangolpupa: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2023
obailala:

FYI Boss- There is lithium ion batteries and there is lithium ion phosphate batteries (lifepo4). The latter is safer and a better variation of the former.

Unfortunately people use them interchangeably without knowing they are not same though similar. Why you should know the difference is so you are not paying lifepo4 price for a lithium ion price. Lifepo4 is safer than lithium ion battery.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Solanaa: 3:36pm On May 04, 2023
MiniImportation:
O ya long story short come buy oooooh.

It support all laptops It works minimum of 12 hours and upto 26 hours uninterrupted when is fully charge Portable and dependable Tested and confirmed to have a long lasting battery.

Very Input: Charging voltage DC 16volts 5Amps Output: DC 17V-20V, 3.7A auto 100watts - 150watts solar panel demands it) Dimensions: 160x 160 x 90 mm good and in excellence condition. What is in the pack: 1-CT Mobile Laptop Powerbank 320wh 1- Power Bank Charger 1-Laptop connecting cable 1-Users' guide 1- Laptop connecting cable It comes with 2 Years Guarantee on the powerbank and we can customize and build any capacity based on your need. Note:- This product is produced & Marketed by SultanSpeaks Pharm Ltd.

We promised that you would enjoy using it and please read the user manual well. 100watts - 150watt panel will be ideal for it.

Hpw much?
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Valentinooo: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Uniquewise:
Thermocool inverter chest freezer is bae cool. A mere 100w power. Zero noise. Works so good. Now, I stock up on food items lasting me months. Planning on replacing my fridge/freezer with an inverter type soon too.

Please where did you buy your freezer from? Jumia
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Uniquewise: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Valentinooo:

Please where did you buy your freezer from? Jumia

Thermocool outlet.
They are everywhere, just be sure it's a reputable one
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Valentinooo: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Uniquewise:

Thermocool outlet.
They are everywhere, just be sure it's a reputable one

OK thanks. I saw one on jumia, I just wanted to be sure
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Zico777(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obakoolex:

Please share more information on your positive experience.... probably number of engineer that did yours
We are currently using a 5kva solar inverter.
The experience is great. It powers our 2 big freezers, a bedside fridge and other home appliances.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Obakoolex(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zico777:

We are currently using a 5kva solar inverter.
The experience is great. It powers our 2 big freezers, a bedside fridge and other home appliances.
Please how much does it cost you?
And whar's the engineer contact?
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Zico777(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obakoolex:

Please how much does it cost you?
And whar's the engineer contact?
Almost 2m. I believe the price would have gone up as a result of fuel price increase.
U should be more particular about location.
Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Juror: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zico777:

Almost 2m. I believe the price would have gone up as a result of fuel price increase.
U should be more particular about location.
That's correct.
A similar setup we recently installed cost a little above 3m, powers three freezers and other home appliances.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by Rubyjade: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Juror:

That's correct.
A similar setup we recently installed cost a little above 3m, powers three freezers and other home appliances.
How many Kva?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.