Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles (38807 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Ezekwesili For Withdrawing From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Kaytixy: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Adeleke is still enjoying his new toy, unfortunately it will be taken away from him very very soon
not when inec is backing him up
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Banhammy717: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:
I stop reading the story immediately i saw THE NATION NEWSPAPER.

That paper can lie for africa, anyway no amount of propaganda can bring Adeleke the poeples governor down.
"poeples governor"
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by DMCY: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Clevite:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-rally-adeleke-under-fire-for-withdrawing-market-womens-vehicles/

60years or what did I just read? Is obasanjo Hausa or igbo? Please enlighten me guys.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by felzokugo(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:
Don’t ever mess with market women. They are the true voters and they know how to mobilize themselves very well.
U try...if they are all enlightened and literate,they wouldn't have used opposition vehicle to campaign. U see wat illiteracy causes? And u re in support...so it means u re same. Lolzz!
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BreconHills(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

Please read the bolded below;
Asindemade said: “We are not a bastard, we attended the rally of Tinubu in Osun State; it is our choice and we have the right to it. We back Tinubu’s presidency, it is our turn. We have lost the chance for 60 years running now; he will emerge by God’s grace.

They likely did, that's why he collected the vehicle from them. Okay, let me ask you a question, why didn't he collect it since? What will make him collect it now?
Oga....they used a government property which is not their own, without authorization from the governor Simple!

There is nothing like "likely"

The first rule of comprehension is not to infer something that is not explicitly stated in the piece. You are using inference to build a case when there are no facts to support it.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by pquaver(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Why should you use a government vehicle to attend an opposition party rally?
Are you normal?

Is understanding ur problem? You don't know the meaning of donation? It was given to dem by aregbesola... So it like a Governor going back to collect cars he bought for police.. Is police under state government or fg. Immediately he donated it, it ko longer belongs to the state.. Because market women organizations is a civil society organization.. Mr Adeleke is just bring petty..
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by hush15: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Villastyle:
Adeleke behaving like Dino of PDP.

1. Ladies and Gents, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week, anywhere in the country. Amaze your visitors this year with our project.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The course has empowered many people.The practical video contents are rich enough to get you the required skills in within few days.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...

Firstly, anything APC is lies and deceit. Secondly, the APC rally they are going for, what do they need government vehicle for, after all, the Party already will have given them mobilisation fee and facilities, why then government vehicles if not they themselves are troublesome.

Lastly, with all Nigerians have been through, how can any sane being still think APC has anything to offer! With the lies and several deceits… what is wrong with people! How can you consider a man who feels entitled over you, if not for the entitlement they feel over others, which is selfishness and greed combined together.

I really feel sad for this country cos these people are definitely under bondage.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by WantsandMore: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Radiant01:
Gov Adeleke don't sabi politics at all..
Rue no 10
Avoid surrounding yourself with those who are unhappy and unlucky. Their negative energy will only bring you down.

Rule no 14
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.

Rule 19
You should be careful when choosing your opponents. Some people are not worth the trouble.
there are people who may know all this & still make dumb moves out of emotions. The Psychology of the 21st century man is almost declining compared to 100 years ago.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Slurity(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
I SAID IT FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN ADELEKE WAS PRONOUNCED WINNER OF OSUN ELECTION. I SAID, IN LESS THAN A YEAR, ADELEKE WILL NOT FEEL SAVE TO GO TO MANY AREAS IN OSUN ESPECIALLY ANY TOWN OUTSIDE HIS HOME TOWN. IT HAS STARTED TO MANIFEST
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by 9jaRealist: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Clevite:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-rally-adeleke-under-fire-for-withdrawing-market-womens-vehicles/

I don’t like the way so many Nigerian governors behave with government property, but…
While you have a right to attend any rally you want, you do NOT have the right to do so with government vehicles. SMH

>
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Slurity(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Radiant01:
Gov Adeleke don't sabi politics at all..
Rue no 10
Avoid surrounding yourself with those who are unhappy and unlucky. Their negative energy will only bring you down.

Rule no 14
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.

Rule 19
You should be careful when choosing your opponents. Some people are not worth the trouble.
WHAT IS YOUR ACHIEVEMENT DESPITE KNOWING THE RULE OF POLITICS?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Demurray: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2023
toneroforever:

U people like to deceive urselves. Oshiomole that was disgraced by market women in Edo while campaigning for Tinubu.
They started shouting Obi, Obi, Obi

Same Oshiomole was disgraced at NLC meeting. The refused to have him address them on behalf of the rejected, demented, corrupt, bad product, Tinubu
LOOTO, LOBATAN[b][/b]
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by leokid866: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?
they told it is government vehicle? Or that it is this government that gave them? Something that was given to them by Aregbesola but because the dance wey dey oga head no dey let am rest he go put him hand were he no suppose go.....lol 🙄
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by leokid866: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2023
DMCY:

60years or what did I just read? Is obasanjo Hausa or igbo? Please enlighten me guys.
Obj was not the Yoruba peoples choice, he was forced on us like everybody else.....
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by DMCY: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2023
leokid866:
Obj was not the Yoruba peoples choice, he was forced on us like everybody else.....

You still haven’t answered my question o, is obasanjo a yoruba or not? I’m yoruba so I know what I’m asking
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Banhammy717:

"poeples governor"
yes you heard me right
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by 2016v2017: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Ballack1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=maasoap post=120860511]

Lol. He too has been removed. Whatever and whoever he vindictively removes now will be returned in few months to this day
The case is in Appeal court
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Julliet1122: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
southsouthking:

Okporkpite.
Local champion.
We don run things for that Your laspotech tire.
No Level for Yoruba guys, na so so mouth dem Dey shout open.
Wetin you run for Lagos wey you nor fit go run for Anambra atleast you go use your cult**t level solve the unknown gunmen problem nah only to run things for Benin/Ore road you know…if only you know what IP is you will know am not a local champion like you thunder fire that your hand wey you take type rubbish😂🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by southsouthking(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Julliet1122:

Wetin you run for Lagos wey you nor fit go run for Anambra atleast you go use your cult**t level solve the unknown gunmen problem nah only to run things for Benin/Ore road you know…if only you know what IP is you will know am not a local champion like you thunder fire that your hand wey you take type rubbish😂🤣🤣

Make i ignore this internet keyboard warrior.
For you as a man to even use woman name as your moniker shows you’re a chicken hearted fellow.
Give me location make i meet you up for your own territory or park well.
Okporkpite menduzembi
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Julliet1122: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
southsouthking:

Make i ignore this internet keyboard warrior.
For you as a man to even use woman name as your moniker shows you’re a chicken hearted fellow.
Give me location make i meet you up for your own territory or park well.
Okporkpite menduzembi
Violence runs in your brain mumu you better go find solutions to your frustration level
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by leokid866: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
DMCY:

You still haven’t answered my question o, is obasanjo a yoruba or not? I’m yoruba so I know what I’m asking
not what you're asking but it's what you're getting.....
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Dottormentor: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are the one insane here, Omo were
Read and read again to comprehend.
Oponu
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by DMCY: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
leokid866:
not what you're asking but it's what you're getting.....

All I can say is lol to your reply.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by godoluwa(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2023
maasoap:

That will inflict your household

E don inflict your brain already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.