Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season (915 Views)

What Do U Know Abt These Presidential Aspirants? / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? / Can Any Of These Presidential Candidates (YOUTH) Emerge As The President? (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Aldol: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu remains a certified drug lord, criminal and a URINATING MACHINE.

NIGERIA is doomed with Tinubu as her president.
No you are doomed rather
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by David160(m): 4:59am On Feb 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tinubu and APC are not really unpopular like social media is trying to make us believe:
Guys calm down and think about this carefully. On social media especially we insult tinubu and when tinubu makes a mistake at his rallies we laugh and make fun of him and APC but people are not focusing on the main thing and asking questions which is the fact that his campaigns are always full. Why are they always full? Now some of you might say they are paid to attend and it's not organic, but I doubt. How many people do they want to pay? Even if they paid trust me we would have seen clips of people being paid. But we have not seen any of those. Infact out of the top 3 presidential candidates, Peter obi has been the one that has had several campaign rallies that were scanty which is quite sad and make some question if people really want change or we are just pretending and Iove the way things are while hoping that one day it will be our turn to steal too.

There are so may silent voters who prefer tinubu but don't want to say it to avoid being bashed:

I have come to realise that there are many people that are "obidients" by the day but "batified" at night. What I mean is that these people shout Peter obi in the morning because he is popular and it's now the popular thing to do but deep down they love tinubu and would vote for him. I have noticed this in celebrities and regular Nigerians too.

Peter obi won't change much:

From what I have seen I don't think he would do much infact Peter obi will be Jonathan pro max. Don't get me wrong he is a gentleman and he is the best candidate but the system is so bad that it would frustrate whatever good he wants to do. Also don't forget the power of tribalism in Nigeria. It's so strong! Think about it. Everything you see that happened to Jonathan was because he was PERCEIVED to be igbo emphasis on perceived yet see what they did to his government even when he was in the leading party. Now imagine what will happen if Peter obi that is now a full igbo man enter who is not even in the main party sef and doesn't have all the cabals and thieves on his side. Omo, what we would see would shock everyone that we would wish he never entered. Btw, don't forget Peter obi visited gumi who is allegedly a terrorist. If things would change, trust me Peter obi won't be doing that. He is not president yet he is going to see people like gumi what would now happen if he now becomes president. That means he would have to keep seeing people like gumi if not they would destroy his government.

Many people are supporting Peter obi for selfish reasons:

Don't be deceived, many of these people especially celebrities supporting Peter obi are using him to boast their musical careers. Some are positioning themselves so incase he enters they will get positions that would make them loot too as their career no dey bring in money again like before. Etc.

Peter obi is setting a trap for himself: When the campaign started Peter obi was saying the right things but I must say of late he is saying things that cannot work which would be used against him if he miraculously enters. To me he is setting a trap for himself already. For instance he has talked about restructuring, he talked about about how the 1999 constitution there is nothing wrong with it etc. The 1999 constitution especially, everyone that has been following politics know that this is one of the biggest problems we have as a country. Until it is amended Nigeria will remain the same way. So it was surprising seeing Peter obi says nothing was wrong with it.

Tinubu supporters are accusing obidients of what did and are currently doing:

Anyone who remembers the 2015 election would know that what obidients are doing now is childplay compared to buharists in 2015. Buharists attacked anyone that still wanted jonathan both online and even offline. To add to that, have you guys forgotten the person that "trekked" from was it Lagos to Abuja for buhari or rode a bicycle for buhari or those that drank dirty water for buhari etc. Obidients have not done any of these yeye stunts yet tinubu supporters (who were buhari supporters then) are crying. Hypocrites! They also accuse obidients of voting based on tribalism. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that looking at the top 3 candidates, Peter obi is the most qualified and it's only tribalism that will make someone choose a tinubu who is very sick to a Peter obi who is strong and agile

The new naira scarcity actually favours the politicians especially tinubu:

Think about it. CBN said they have put the money out there for Nigerians to use but Nigerians are finding it hard to get a hold of it. Have you asked yourself what's going on. Simple! Many of these corrupt banks are reserving the money meant for the general public for politicians to use in vote-buying during the elections that's why the money is scarce. So it still favours them! So all of you celebrating should not celebrate too much o! This country na wa!

Mynd44 Seun OAM4J

guy Tinubu is unpopular everywhere ... rallies are full because APC has registered members. i have not met a single person planning to vote Tinubu
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

Peter Obi has a proven track record of transforming Anambra from a pariah state to the top of every indices of development....health, infrastructures, security, education... Anambra was the best in the Millennium Developmental Goals. We had 15yrs of educational excellence in WAEC exam because of his revolution in high school education. Up till present Anambra is still winning major laurels across the world and country.

Peter of has a track record of fighting the system and winning against people presumed to be more powerful in Anambra....Anambra is a very tough state to govern because we have many wealthy and powerful people. He was impeached twice and he won in court and delivered the best service any governor had ever gave in Nigeria.

You are obviously not a supporter of Peter Obi because if you were you would have done your homework.....Peter is a rock and giant!

You sound like a tribalist, a Tinubu supporter, a fence sitter or just a inferior basic thinker.

We have evidence of Peter Obi's marvelous service to us , Ndi Anambra. Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria....go verify

Cc.LesbianBoy

Did you even read what I wrote or you just posted this for LIKES. shocked
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is Tinubu embarrassing campaign in Abuja this past Saturday that they want you to see

The CBN New naira is now hitting Tinubu hard and that's the reason his Abuja Campaign w scanty

I knew someone will post this picture, that's why I said out of the 3 top presidential candidate Peter obi has had the most scanty rallies. That's why Reno omokri is always using to yab him
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by adejobi34h: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is Tinubu embarrassing campaign in Abuja this past Saturday that they want you to see The CBN New naira is now hitting Tinubu hard and that's the reason his Abuja Campaign w scantyThis is Tinubu embarrassing campaign in Abuja this past Saturday that they want you to see The CBN New naira is now hitting Tinubu hard and that's the reason his Abuja Campaign w scanty...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Do You Sit At Home Today? / Nigeria Needs Competence, Not National Unity Govt – Tinubu / Breaking: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Wants Obi, Datti Charged For Treasonable Felony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.