Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season (912 Views)

What Do U Know Abt These Presidential Aspirants? / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? / Can Any Of These Presidential Candidates (YOUTH) Emerge As The President? (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu and APC are not really unpopular like social media is trying to make us believe:
Guys calm down and think about this carefully. On social media especially we insult tinubu and when tinubu makes a mistake at his rallies we laugh and make fun of him and APC but people are not focusing on the main thing and asking questions which is the fact that his campaigns are always full. Why are they always full? Now some of you might say they are paid to attend and it's not organic, but I doubt. How many people do they want to pay? Even if they paid trust me we would have seen clips of people being paid. But we have not seen any of those. Infact out of the top 3 presidential candidates, Peter obi has been the one that has had several campaign rallies that were scanty which is quite sad and make some question if people really want change or we are just pretending and Iove the way things are while hoping that one day it will be our turn to steal too.

There are so may silent voters who prefer tinubu but don't want to say it to avoid being bashed:

I have come to realise that there are many people that are "obidients" by the day but "batified" at night. What I mean is that these people shout Peter obi in the morning because he is popular and it's now the popular thing to do but deep down they love tinubu and would vote for him. I have noticed this in celebrities and regular Nigerians too.

Peter obi won't change much:

From what I have seen I don't think he would do much infact Peter obi will be Jonathan pro max. Don't get me wrong he is a gentleman and he is the best candidate but the system is so bad that it would frustrate whatever good he wants to do. Also don't forget the power of tribalism in Nigeria. It's so strong! Think about it. Everything you see that happened to Jonathan was because he was PERCEIVED to be igbo emphasis on perceived yet see what they did to his government even when he was in the leading party. Now imagine what will happen if Peter obi that is now a full igbo man enter who is not even in the main party sef and doesn't have all the cabals and thieves on his side. Omo, what we would see would shock everyone that we would wish he never entered. Btw, don't forget Peter obi visited gumi who is allegedly a terrorist. If things would change, trust me Peter obi won't be doing that. He is not president yet he is going to see people like gumi what would now happen if he now becomes president. That means he would have to keep seeing people like gumi if not they would destroy his government.

Many people are supporting Peter obi for selfish reasons:

Don't be deceived, many of these people especially celebrities supporting Peter obi are using him to boast their musical careers. Some are positioning themselves so incase he enters they will get positions that would make them loot too as their career no dey bring in money again like before. Etc.

Peter obi is setting a trap for himself: When the campaign started Peter obi was saying the right things but I must say of late he is saying things that cannot work which would be used against him if he miraculously enters. To me he is setting a trap for himself already. For instance he has talked about restructuring, he talked about about how the 1999 constitution there is nothing wrong with it etc. The 1999 constitution especially, everyone that has been following politics know that this is one of the biggest problems we have as a country. Until it is amended Nigeria will remain the same way. So it was surprising seeing Peter obi says nothing was wrong with it.

Tinubu supporters are accusing obidients of what did and are currently doing:

Anyone who remembers the 2015 election would know that what obidients are doing now is childplay compared to buharists in 2015. Buharists attacked anyone that still wanted jonathan both online and even offline. To add to that, have you guys forgotten the person that "trekked" from was it Lagos to Abuja for buhari or rode a bicycle for buhari or those that drank dirty water for buhari etc. Obidients have not done any of these yeye stunts yet tinubu supporters (who were buhari supporters then) are crying. Hypocrites! They also accuse obidients of voting based on tribalism. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that looking at the top 3 candidates, Peter obi is the most qualified and it's only tribalism that will make someone choose a tinubu who is very sick to a Peter obi who is strong and agile

The new naira scarcity actually favours the politicians especially tinubu:

Think about it. CBN said they have put the money out there for Nigerians to use but Nigerians are finding it hard to get a hold of it. Have you asked yourself what's going on. Simple! Many of these corrupt banks are reserving the money meant for the general public for politicians to use in vote-buying during the elections that's why the money is scarce. So it still favours them! So all of you celebrating should not celebrate too much o! This country na wa!

Mynd44 Seun OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2023
angry
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by PointZerom: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu remains a certified drug lord, criminal and a URINATING MACHINE.

NIGERIA is doomed with Tinubu as her president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by melonsgroup: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is coming......

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by PrinceOfLagos: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2023
This is Tinubu embarrassing campaign in Abuja this past Saturday that they want you to see

The CBN New naira is now hitting Tinubu hard and that's the reason his Abuja Campaign w scanty

5 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Op, are you also aware that Bola Tinubu has postponed some of his campaign rallies because of his inability to rent crowds to his campaign ?

This is talk for another day

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 1:18am On Feb 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tinubu and APC are not really unpopular like social media is trying to make us believe:
Guys calm down and think about this carefully. On social media especially we insult tinubu and when tinubu makes a mistake at his rallies we laugh and make fun of him and APC on social media but people are not focusing on the main thing which is the fact that his campaign are always full. Now some of you might said they are paid to attend and it's not organic but I doubt. How many people do they want to pay? Even if they paid trust me we would have seen clips of people being paid. But we have not seen any of those. Infact out of the top 3 presidential candidates, Peter obi has been the one that has had several campaign rallies that were scanty which is quite sad and make some question if people really want change or we are just pretending and Iove the way things are while hoping that one day it will be our turn to steal too.

There are so may silent voters who prefer tinubu but don't want to say it to avoid being bashed:

I have come to realise that there are many people that are "obidients" by the day but "batified" at night. What I mean is that these people shout Peter obi in the morning because he is popular and it's now the popular thing to do but deep down they love tinubu and would vote for him. I have noticed this in celebrities and regular Nigerians too.

From what I have seen I don't think he would do much infact Peter obi will be Jonathan pro max. Don't get me wrong he is a gentleman and he is the best candidate but the system is so bad that it would frustrate whatever good he wants to do. Also don't forget the power of tribalism in Nigeria. It's so strong! Think about it. Everything you see that happened to Jonathan was because he was PERCEIVED to be igbo emphasis on perceived yet see what they did to his government even when he was in the leading party. Now imagine what will happen if Peter obi that is now a full igbo man enter who is not even in the main party sef and doesn't have all the cabals and thieves on his side. Omo, what we would see would shock everyone that we would wish he never entered. Btw, don't forget Peter obi visited gumi who is allegedly a terrorist. If things would change, trust me Peter obi won't be doing that. He is not president yet he is going to see people like gumi what would now happen if he now becomes president. That means he would have to keep seeing people like gumi if not they would destroy his government.

Don't be deceived, many of these people especially celebrities supporting Peter obi are using him to boast their musical careers. Some are positioning themselves so incase he enters they will get positions that would make them loot too as their career no dey bring in money again like before. Etc.

Peter obi is setting a trap for himself: When the campaign started Peter obi was saying the right things but I must say of late he is saying things that cannot work which would be used against him if he miraculously enters. To me he is setting a trap for himself already. For instance he has talked about restructuring, he talked about about how the 1999 constitution there is nothing wrong with it etc. The 1999 constitution especially, everyone that has been following politics know that this is one of the biggest problems we have as a country. Until it is amended Nigeria will remain the same way. So it was surprising seeing Peter obi says nothing was wrong with it.

Anyone who remembers the 2015 election would know that what obidients are doing now is childplay compared to buharists in 2015. Buharists attacked anyone that still wanted jonathan both online and even offline. To add to that, have you guys forgotten the person that "trekked" from was it Lagos to Abuja for buhari or rode a bicycle for buhari or those that drank dirty water for buhari etc. Obidients have not done any of these yeye stunts yet tinubu supporters (who were buhari supporters then) are crying. Hypocrites! They also accuse obidients of voting based on tribalism. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that looking at the top 3 candidates, Peter obi is the most qualified and it's only tribalism that will make someone choose a tinubu who is very sick to a Peter obi who is strong and agile

Peter Obi has a proven track record of transforming Anambra from a pariah state to the top of every indices of development....health, infrastructures, security, education... Anambra was the best in the Millennium Developmental Goals. We had 15yrs of educational excellence in WAEC exam because of his revolution in high school education. Up till present Anambra is still winning major laurels across the world and country.

Peter of has a track record of fighting the system and winning against people presumed to be more powerful in Anambra....Anambra is a very tough state to govern because we have many wealthy and powerful people. He was impeached twice and he won in court and delivered the best service any governor had ever gave in Nigeria.

You are obviously not a supporter of Peter Obi because if you were you would have done your homework.....Peter is a rock and giant!

You sound like a tribalist, a Tinubu supporter, a fence sitter or just a inferior basic thinker.

We have evidence of Peter Obi's marvelous service to us , Ndi Anambra. Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria....go verify

Cc.LesbianBoy

4 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by stonemasonn: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2023
If you really want change, you will vote Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, are you also aware that Bola Tinubu has postponed some of his campaign rallies because of his inability to rent crowds to his campaign ?

This is talk for another day

God bless Nigeria

They are masquerading as neutral observers but we know these are Tinubu supporters who are too scared to declare openly

6 Likes

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 1:22am On Feb 13, 2023
stonemasonn:

Sowore need to grow his political base.. he has no base, no track record....nothing to campaign with

1 Like

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 1:23am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

Peter Obi has a proven track record of transforming Anambra from a pariah state to the top of every indices of development....health, infrastructures, security, education... Anambra was the best in the Millennium Developmental Goals. We had 15yrs of educational excellence in WAEC exam because of his revolution in high school education. Up till present Anambra is still winning major laurels across the world and country.

Peter of has a track record of fighting the system and winning against people presumed to be more powerful in Anambra....Anambra is a very tough state to govern because we have many wealthy and powerful people. He was impeached twice and he won in court and delivered the best service any governor had ever gave in Nigeria.

You are obviously not a supporter of Peter Obi because if you were you would have done your homework.....Peter is a rock and giant!

You sound like a tribalist, a Tinubu supporter, a fence sitter or just a inferior basic thinker.

We have evidence of Peter Obi's marvelous service to us , Ndi Anambra. Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria....go verify

Cc.LesbianBoy
most of you are very funny . I was about correcting the OP of being a victim of social media propaganda for insisting that Tinubu is sick. But reading your write up , I didn't know what to say but ask a question, where did all of Obi's remarkable achievements as a former governor go ?
Would like you to show us his lasting legacy.
We all know of Awolowo free education, first TV station , cocoa house , we Know of Tinubu's free WAEC , Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ.

Where did Obi's own go ?

@OP it's easier to be gullible for someone once the person tickles your sentiments, infact Obi is the one using those celebrities, coz considering the records right before us Obi himself knows Tinubu is far ahead of him administratively, intellectually and politically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Felabrity: 1:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Ok, where is your corn? Bring it out
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Abfinest007(m): 1:29am On Feb 13, 2023
It not easy
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 1:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:
most of you are very funny . I was about correcting the OP of being a victim of social media propaganda for insisting that Tinubu is sick. But reading your write up , I didn't know what to say but ask a question, where did all of Obi's remarkable achievements as a former governor go ?
Would like you to show us his lasting legacy.
We all know of Awolowo free education, first TV station , cocoa house , we Know of Tinubu's free WAEC , Eko Atlantic, Lekki FTZ.

Where did Obi's own go ?

@OP it's easier to be gullible for someone once the person tickles your sentiments, infact Obi is the one using those celebrities, coz considering the records right before us Obi himself knows Tinubu is far ahead of him administratively, intellectually and politically.

You Tinubu supporters behave like you have comprehension problems.

*I said Anambra went from 26th to number one in WAEC for 3yrs and stayed in top three for 15years.

Peter Obi saved over 75 billion naira. It was this money that was used to build the ICC and Airport according to Obiano.
*All major hospitals were rehabilitated and schools of nursing built in all of the...Borromeo hospitals ,Iyienu hospitals, Adazi Nnukwu hospital,
*Obi built the first teaching hospital in Anambra
*Obi built the Anambra state university permanent site

We have posted videos and published these achievements over 100 times

What nonsense free WAEC without a quality education.
Tinubu didn't build Eko Atlantic....Fashola started it and it's a private enterprise

It's also a mockery of intelligence to start comparing Tinubu to Obi....Why is the most intelligent running from interviews and debates with Obi ?

1 Like

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

You Tinubu supporters behave like you have comprehension problems.

*I said Anambra went from 26th to number one in WAEC for 3yrs and stayed in top three for 15years.

Peter Obi saved over 75 billion naira. It was this money that was used to build the ICC and Airport according to Obiano.
*All major hospitals were rehabilitated and schools of nursing built in all of the...Borromeo hospitals ,Iyienu hospitals, Adazi Nnukwu hospital,
*Obi built the first teaching hospital in Anambra
*Obi built the Anambra state university permanent site

We have posted videos and published these achievements over 100 times

What nonsense free WAEC without a quality education.
Tinubu didn't build Eko Atlantic....Fashola started it and it's a private enterprise

It's also a mockery of intelligence to start comparing Tinubu to Obi....Why is the most intelligent running from interviews and debates with Obi ?
lol . If truly Obi build these things y'all won't be using so much energy to discredit Tinubu's record, rather you'd be parroting it as much as you parrot the 1st in WAEC and self serving 75 billion savings. FYI Tinubu built Eko Atlantic, he started filling the Atlantic ocean which Fashola Ambode and Sanwo Olu. Is still working on . We are not even talking about how Tinubu moved Laspotech to a permanent site. Because we consider those are regular duties that can be done by any mediocre govenor every governor builds hospitals , schools , road etc , it's even funnier when y'all say Anambra became the first in WAEC smh . Talk about innovations Lekki FTZ, Eko Atlantic, RRS , LIRS LAMATA , talk about reforms LAWMA , Land use act , tax reforms and laws . As far I'm concerned the only remarkable footprint of Obi in Anambra is hero beer the said money y'all say he saved was refuted by Obiano on national TV and it's a self serving venture like hero beer . But y'all deliberately hyping such a failure as a saint.

1 Like

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 3:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:
lol . If truly Obi build these things y'all won't be using so much energy to discredit Tinubu's record, rather you'd be parroting it as much as you parrot the 1st in WAEC and self serving 75 billion savings. FYI Tinubu built Eko Atlantic, he started filling the Atlantic ocean which Fashola Ambode and Sanwo Olu. Is still working on . We are not even talking about how Tinubu moved Laspotech to a permanent site. Because we consider those are regular duties that can be done by any mediocre govenor every governor builds hospitals , schools , road etc , it's even funnier when y'all say Anambra became the first in WAEC smh . Talk about innovations Lekki FTZ, Eko Atlantic, RRS , LIRS LAMATA , talk about reforms LAWMA , Land use act , tax reforms and laws . As far I'm concerned the only remarkable footprint of Obi in Anambra is hero beer the said money y'all say he saved was refuted by Obiano on national TV and it's a self serving venture like hero beer . But y'all deliberately hyping such a failure as a saint.

List two projects Tinubu started and completed, please.

What could be more powerful than Education, especially at primary and secondary level which is the foundation. All the secondary schools competition are completely dominated by Anambra including best teachers. These are indices you can measure.

Anambra has best connectivity of roads under Obi....that's measurable development.

Obi cleared over 35 billion in pension owed by previous government.

Built the heart center where heart surgery is performed...one of the best in the country

Built over 4 schools of nursing in Anambra.

Rehabilitated all the general hospitals both mission owned.

Took us to number one in WAEC for straight 3yrs

Did the first poverty mapping in Nigeria and developed Anambra north with massive roads, who are the poorest in the state.

Built a whole university...Anambra state university

Built our first teaching hospital Anaku

Its endless
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Tflex01: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Tflex01: 3:16am On Feb 13, 2023
stonemasonn:

Don't mind them. All of them are hypocritical bigots. Obi that they all cursed when he was a governor is now being whitewashed as Nigerian Messiah.
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 3:30am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

List two projects Tinubu started and completed, please.

What could be more powerful than Education, especially at primary and secondary level which is the foundation. All the secondary schools competition are completely dominated by Anambra including best teachers. These are indices you can measure.

Anambra has best connectivity of roads under Obi....that's measurable development.

Obi cleared over 35 billion in pension owed by previous government.

Built the heart center where heart surgery is performed...one of the best in the country

Built over 4 schools of nursing in Anambra.

Rehabilitated all the general hospitals both mission owned.

Took us to number one in WAEC for straight 3yrs

Did the first poverty mapping in Nigeria and developed Anambra north with massive roads, who are the poorest in the state.

Built a whole university...Anambra state university

Built our first teaching hospital Anaku

Its endless
you have to lie on social media just to prove a point . Anambra state university was built in year 2000, was Obi the governor then ?
You said he paid pension off but soludo recently paid of some pensions too .
I can dig out several videos of Tinubu commissioning projects from schools to roads to IPP plants but for a very long while the only picture of commissioning in Obi's tenure is hero beer with GEJ and NOI . I dare you to show me a picture other than that.
What do y'all feel like when you say 1st in WAEC LASU has been the top ranking state owned university for years and way more affordable than ANSU you don't see Tinubu supporters hype that nawao.

I can list roads constructed by Tinubu and also show you their current state . Can you do that for Obi roads . Na election dey cause this embarrassment sha. In fact Tinubu's camp are not hyping his records as it should be coz I myself enjoyed a health benefit of 8 month free medication at a primary health center in my Area .
Let's not deceive ourselves Tinubu records in public administration remains unbeatable in this present Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 3:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:
you have to lie on social media just to prove a point . Anambra state university was built in year 2000, was Obi the governor then ?
You said he paid pension off but soludo recently paid of some pensions too .
I can dig out several videos of Tinubu commissioning projects from schools to roads to IPP plants but for a very long while the only picture of commissioning in Obi's tenure is hero beer with GEJ and NOI . I dare you to show me a picture other than that.
What do y'all feel like when you say 1st in WAEC LASU has been the top ranking state owned university for years and way more affordable than ANSU you don't see Tinubu supporters hype that nawao.

I can list roads constructed by Tinubu and also show you their current state . Can you do that for Obi roads . Na election dey cause this embarrassment sha.

As ObiDients we were taught not to lie, because there is no need for that.
The campus you are talking about was selfishly and hurriedly built in Uli by former governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju...But Obi started the main campus and built it up to functional level.

Oga , Obi's achievements is Anambra is too many. We have been posting both videos and texts for over 6 months and i am sure you have see them.

Do you want me to post them again ?
Its very frustrating to keep repeating oneself over and over just because your candidate wont debate our incoming President.
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 3:53am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

As ObiDients we were taught not to lie, because there is no need for that.
The campus you are talking about was selfishly and hurriedly built in Uli by former governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju...But Obi started the main campus and built it up to functional level.

Oga , Obi's achievements is Anambra is too many. We have been posting both videos and texts for over 6 months and i am sure you have see them.

Do you want me to post them again ?
Its very frustrating to keep repeating oneself over and over just because your candidate wont debate our incoming President.

With or without debates . Name your principals policies, initiatives, projects like I'm doing. Not all these mumbo jumbo.

RRS
LIRS
LAMATA
LASTMA
Eko Atlantic
Lekki FTZ
Free WAEC
IPP
LAWMA etc
All of these policies are still in existence and effectively impacting the lives of lagosians till date.
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 3:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:

With or without debates . Name your principals policies, initiatives, projects like I'm doing. Not all these mumbo jumbo.

RRS
LIRS
LAMATA
LASTMA
Eko Atlantic
Lekki FTZ
Free WAEC
LAWMA etc
All of these policies are still in existence and effectively impacting the lives of lagosians till date.

I cant name them....its billions. The stretch of Peter Obi's achievements runs in millions
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Winnersunited: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Guys calm down and think about this carefully. On social media especially we insult tinubu and when tinubu makes a mistake at his rallies we laugh and make fun of him and APC but people are not focusing on the main thing and asking questions which is the fact that his campaigns are always full. Why are they always full? Now some of you might say they are paid to attend and it's not organic, but I doubt. How many people do they want to pay? Even if they paid trust me we would have seen clips of people being paid. But we have not seen any of those. Infact out of the top 3 presidential candidates, Peter obi has been the one that has had several campaign rallies that were scanty which is quite sad and make some question if people really want change or we are just pretending and Iove the way things are while hoping that one day it will be our turn to steal too.

The new naira scarcity actually favours the politicians especially tinubu:

Think about it. CBN said they have put the money out there for Nigerians to use but Nigerians are finding it hard to get a hold of it. Have you asked yourself what's going on. Simple! Many of these corrupt banks are reserving the money meant for the general public for politicians to use in vote-buying during the elections that's why the money is scarce. So it still favours them! So all of you celebrating should not celebrate too much o! This country na wa!

Mynd44 Seun OAM4J
Read thru your writeup, good one though little biases here and there. You said people love Tinubu, please tell me what will make people to love Tinubu at this his Age and state of health, to become President in the present day Nigeria if not His Money . You also said Obi visited Gumi a known terrorist, but you refused to tell us that Tinubu picked Shettima as his VP a known terrorist sponsor. Anyway, the election is at hand and anyone that wins, Nigeria moves on.
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 4:05am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:
https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics

Go through this

https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics/1#8567589

Written by inhabitant during his tenure. let's say it's bad belle but with the constant lies and packaging we're seeing here there's no reason to doubt the person. You yourself knows Obi did nothing remarkable but you have to package him to sell to us . Why can't you List his legacies .
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 4:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 4:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:

https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics/1#8567589

Written by inhabitant during his tenure. let's say it's bad belle but with the constant lies and packaging we're seeing here there's no reason to doubt the person.

Please , I dont want you to derail this exchange...we are discussing projects with evidence not gossip

I will bombard you with so many completed but i know you will find excuse and run like a typical Tinubu supporter

Obi constructed about 2 bridges in my Anambra.
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 4:12am On Feb 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN_7TkeZE0M&t=15s

My beloveth governor invested so much in education and health its mind blowing.
While Tinubu was busy snorting cocaine and stealing Lagos dry
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Realist12: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuR_VZ_mgkI
I wasted 6 minutes watching this video. I didn't see him commissioning anything other than hero Beer and the opening bridge, just random pictures.
Obi is extremely overhyped coz if not why can't we have videos of his commissioning projects like we see Wike's ? Let's leave Tinubu I know Obi tenure can't be compared to Aregbesola's y'all are just getting away with this hype because other former governors are not in the race .
Today is Monday have a great one .
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:

RRS
LIRS
LAMATA
LASTMA
Eko Atlantic
Lekki FTZ
Free WAEC
IPP
LAWMA etc

What is this. These are not completed and measurable developmental indices

Lagos is behind Anambra in education because of the drug criminal
Lagos is behind Anambra in health because of the drug criminal

Creating parastatals and government agency even when not necessary is not a true measure of millennium developmental goals which my state was number one in.

List visible projects Tinubu completed our other measure of development he achieved

And if he was so successful why is he running away from debates ?
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by IDENNAA(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Realist12:
I wasted 6 minutes watching this video. I didn't see him commissioning anything just random pictures.
Obi is extremely overhyped coz if not why can't we have videos of his commissioning projects like we see Wike's ? Let's leave Tinubu I know Obi tenure can't be compared to Aregbesola's y'all are just getting away with this hype because other former governors are not in the race .
Today is Monday have a great one .

You are a fucking coward just like Tinubu who ran away from debate. Those were achievements recorded under Obi's administration. They are verifiable....everyone know Obi build school of nursing and midwifery at Iyienu Ogidi, Borromeo hospital, Sacred heart Ihiala and Adazi Nnukwu hospital.

The number of his projects are too numerous to count
Re: Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season by Exclusive101: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2023
As a foolish n cursed Igbo you talked about biases yet claim Shettima is Boko Haram sponsor yet he was governor under a ruling PDP n was not arrested. Do you Jo deserve to be stoned to death for this fraudulent claim ?

People hate Tinubu but the likes of Olaiya Kanu Okocha Joke Da Silva Chimaroke n host of others are out there showing him love. It is understandable that in Igbo land old age does not translate to wisdom judging from degenerate like Nwaboise Achebe but across Nigeria people grow wiser with age as in the case of Bola Ahmed Tinubu n that his wisdom is what Nigerians need at this hour.

Winnersunited:
Read thru your writeup, good one though little biases here and there. You said people love Tinubu, please tell me what will make people to love Tinubu at this his Age and state of health, to become President in the present day Nigeria if not His Money . You also said Obi visited Gumi a known terrorist, but you refused to tell us that Tinubu picked Shettima as his VP a known terrorist sponsor. Anyway, the election is at hand and anyone that wins, Nigeria moves on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Voting For Apc Tomorrow? / People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote / Good New Peter Obi Has Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.