Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election (29799 Views)

Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by hush15: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2023
naptu2:
Sir J (J9) @SirJarus

https://twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1624512572413120517

NAPTU NAPTU, I like you for your informative post however on this one, the report is baseless. That's because the author of your report, didn't consider variable factors like LP and NNPP candidates. Whoever is giving this narrative is only trying to project the wrong narrative, either to please paymasters or just been delusional. This election is less that 15days from now. The irony is that the least shall become major and the so called majors shall be relegated to the least.

Neutral bodies have given consistent reports than this biased one and we are not weary of incumbency and its candidates who are pretty capable of stooping so low to achieve their goal but Nigerians are wiser I believe and they will be the interesting twist in this plot. See you on Feb 25.....

4 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by iamme1234(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Peter obi ipigs pigs supporters will be crying
On this true mandate
Obi can only win in ughelii
Most of his supporters do not have pvc
Most of obi's wining will be on Twitter
This i have seen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by BestMan001: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
Agbado analysis …they try to sound intelligent and neutral at first and then descend into gutter immediately like pigs they are…Tinubu lost the election the day he schemed out Osibanjo and still went to humiliate Christians further with Muslim Muslim ticket while under delusion he will inherit buhari votes..na BVAS and pvc go talk sense into you delusionists parading the elule man that’s not even aware of his surroundings. Paul biya will never happen to Nigeria.God forbid cursed bad thing

God forbid, my brother

Paul Biya is for Cameroun, Peter Obi is for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by ogododo: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2023
naptu2:
Sir J (J9) @SirJarus

https://twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1624512572413120517

Suraju Oyewale wey be APC member. Wetin you expect from kids wey put Buhari dere.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by CodeTemplar: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2023
APC chopper has spoken.
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by sheDD(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2023
naptu2:
Screenshots.
Naptu
I hold you in great respect
But since this election you have been fighting everything about PO tooth and nail....
Even go d way of smearing the man most times

Nawooh, thought you to be a man with sound mind and judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by scally11: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2023
That is ewa gayin analysis . Election is just some days away. U will see that Lagos is gone for labour party, PDP can't see 15% in Delta state.Ogun will produce amazing result too. One thing I have come to understand is campaign is different from election. Everyone go follow u reach campaign ground but when it comes to voting, na conscience go remain for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by palsenator(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2023
You don't even know Osun. You are giving PO 1.5%. Just siddon for one corner dey play

Osun will give PO nothing less than 25-30%. Nah there I dey and I am not a Politician in any way. The street loves Obi here and we ain't tribal bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by humility33(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Jarus and his crew in NL have always being thiefffnubu 's urchins thus it's very important for them likewise thiefffnubu to keep the narrative firmly on a two horse race containing him and Atiku disregarding Him that is running away with the limelight thus stealing thiefffnubu's thunder. This apparent snub, albeit an error that's big enough to throw a spanner at their permutations, can be likened to an Ostrich hiding it's head in the sand and ignoring a problem in hopes of it going away on its own because to be honestly speaking for the urchins and agbadorians,it's quite annoying that at this critical stage of the campaign season, thiefffnubu's brand is still trapped under the quagmire and shadow of Him, quite frightening that this spectre of an entity called Him is translating his popularity to actual foots on the ground,street credibility,and soon enough,thumbs on ballot papers even at their own backyard........And there still sits Atiku and his northern hordes.

Imagine him saying BAT will Kastina, Zamfara and Kebbi states and even giving him over 30% votes in gombe state

He under rated Obi though in the prediction

3 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by humility33(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Theunbothered:

The problem with Tinubu supporters is they think the entire country is like their village. They will stand in their hinterland hamlet without electricity and be projecting useless projections.

I tell u

The analysis so much under rates Obi, Obi will get more than that most especially in south south states and some south west too plus middle belt qnd gombe state and also imagine him saying BAT will win Kastina, Kebbi and Zamfara state cheesy

Even Jigawa state he gave Kwankwanso will be going for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by humility33(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Theunbothered:

The problem with Tinubu supporters is they think the entire country is like their village. They will stand in their hinterland hamlet without electricity and be projecting useless projections.

I tell u

The analysis so much under rates Obi, Obi will get more than that most especially in south south states and some south west too plus middle belt qnd gombe state and also imagine him saying BAT will win Kastina, Kebbi and Zamfara state cheesy

Even Jigawa state he gave Kwankwanso will be going for Atiku......

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by caleboxylic: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2023
tinsel:
This is the best projection I have seen. But I will like to make the following changes:
Benue , Obi will get 25 percent
Ebony , BAT will get 25 percent
Lagos, Obi will do better than Atiku
Plateau, BAT will get 25 percent
Rivers, if Wike supports BAT he will get 25 percent.
Despite my above changes, nothing much will change from the projections. Obi and Tinubu's votes will move up a bit and Atiku will come down slightly. However, the race is between BAT and Atiku, with Tinubu favoured to win

We are just 12 days and this guy will get the 29%
He allocated to AA in Enugu. Very funny analysis. In addition, the turnout in east north central and south south will double that of 2019.
Let me tell you for the first time, east will Record minimum of 80% turnout come 25th.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by PHIPEX(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2023
The very moment I saw 1% ,4%, 6% for Obi in South West, I knew this was a joke.

Which reasonable human at this moment will give Obi 1% in any SW state, Jerus should go back to his sleep and continue his dream

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by ComeToJesus: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Highly urchinated projection after a dose of skunk.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Dsalvo:
My Nigga Naptu2 cool cool When are you going to openly declare for BAT? The whole 'I am netural' thing you do is commendable but time to take a stand buddy.

Jarus, a pragmatically intelligent political observer who has always been analytically astute, calls it right.

I will go one further by predicting Tinubu will defeat Atiku with a healthier margin than Jarus states and no chance of a run-off.
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Mikekan30: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
The so call myopic forecast was projected on the analysis of the old way of voting that is paper ballot drop but this time things has changed its Biometric voting.... Elections can't be rigged here it will be extremely difficult elections are not won by forecast data from previous outcomes, even the Trump Vs Biden elections was also projected in Trump's Favour but how did it pan out?

The North will be divided between Obi because of Datti
Atiku & Kwakwaso...

BAT will manage his controlled SW which we all know Lagos will be 50/50 because of other tribes, He will fail Ogun state because of OBJ..
His vote will be less than 5% APC Government is a mess and so people will respond to how they messed up the country, you cant be fooled twice unless you are a Dullard.

Obi will win SS/ SE convincely, Middle belt as well and share the North...
His threat will be Atiku..

Obi's winning Will be up to 12% while Atiku will be 10%......

This election is not about Party Partisan , this is more about personality, Real Change.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Lovelive: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:

One has to be mentally disturbed to project a BAT victory when it is clear the man has zero appeal to the average non Yoruba voter. I don't understand you pseudo-'enlightened' creeps.

Who would vote for someone like this really? At least Buhari had his unassailable 'integrity' selling point that guaranteed him votes from the entire North to the South West. What does BAT have that would give him votes outside the South West? Is it his drug dealing reputation, extreme corruption, dubious personality and background, obvious signs of age and drug induced dementia and mental degradation, or what exactly? Or you're merely expecting his 'structures' to buy votes, coerce votes or manipulate votes? If this is the expectation, shouldn't you lot be ashamed of yourselves and hide your faces in shame rather than insult our sensibilities with stupid forecasts?

How do you win an election when you are not popular on the strength of your own personality with the average voter across geopolitical divides?

Even the best of you in spite of your intellectual pretentions haven't been able to explain how it would be possible for a discredited and obnoxious entity like BAT to inspire the votes of the average non Yoruba Nigerian. Instead you're relying on magic from compromised governors. Just makes no sense. That's why I'm disappointed that old folks like Naptu or Jarus can't hide their jaundiced faces rather than come out in the open to display weakly disguised Yoruba awalokan motivated nonsense.

Shame on you all.
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by drlateef: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/SirJarus/status/1624512663458877443

Except for those delusional followers of PO, everyone who should know in political calculations are saying it is a straight battle between BAT and AA. But the PO delusions will never stop until next 12 days.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by LordAdam16: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:

One has to be mentally disturbed to project a BAT victory when it is clear the man has zero appeal to the average non Yoruba voter. I don't understand you pseudo-'enlightened' creeps.

Who would vote for someone like this really? At least Buhari had his unassailable 'integrity' selling point that guaranteed him votes from the entire North to the South West. What does BAT have that would give him votes outside the South West? Is it his drug dealing reputation, extreme corruption, dubious personality and background, obvious signs of age and drug induced dementia and mental degradation, or what exactly? Or you're merely expecting his 'structures' to buy votes, coerce votes or manipulate votes? If this is the expectation, shouldn't you lot be ashamed of yourselves and hide your faces in shame rather than insult our sensibilities with stupid forecasts?

How do you win an election when you are not popular on the strength of your own personality with the average voter across geopolitical divides?

Even the best of you in spite of your intellectual pretentions haven't been able to explain how it would be possible for a discredited and obnoxious entity like BAT to inspire the votes of the average non Yoruba Nigerian. Instead you're relying on magic from compromised governors. Just makes no sense. That's why I'm disappointed that old folks like Naptu or Jarus can't hide their jaundiced faces rather than come out in the open to display weakly disguised Yoruba awalokan motivated nonsense.

Shame on you all.

The BAT camp are counting on rigging.

The average Northerner will pick Atiku over Tinubu.
The average Belter will pick Atiku over Tinubu.
The average Easterner will pick Atiku over Tinubu.
The average Niger Deltan will pick Atiku over Tinubu.

They know this. But they're counting on the governors and political elite to sway votes their way. Ganduje, el Rufai and co are obviously courting Tinubu because of their future ambitions. It is expected that they'd direct the structures they control to vote Tinubu.

That is their primary and only ace card. If that fails, Tinubu will lu le even if he contests every year until he dies.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2023
scally11:
That is ewa gayin analysis . Election is just some days away. U will see that Lagos is gone for labour party, PDP can't see 15% in Delta state.Ogun will produce amazing result too. One thing I have come to understand is campaign is different from election. Everyone go follow u reach campaign ground but when it comes to voting, na conscience go remain for you.
You mean PDP can't see 15% in Delta? This is a traditional PDP state with strong PDP base and structure, and has been voting PDP in all Presidential elections. A state where the incumbent governor of 8 years, also a senator and VP candidate of PDP wouldn't get 15%? Only a delusional person makes such a comment.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Fucklove(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Very myopic and inconsequential forecast. BAT is the least popular candidate out of the three, The Election is between Atiku and Obi to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by gabbasin: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
This is a realistic forecast and it aligns 90% to my own prediction, The facts here is that PDP has more spread than APC, but the majority votes will give it to APC. In all the states PDP will either make 1st or 2nd except for Lagos where the party will come 3rd, APC strongholds have large voters and this is what will count for BAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Naptu2, this projection is false. The reason is that it is using the mentality of a two party race. But this isn't a two party race. This is a four party race. So it's a complex race.

Anyone who dismisses LP and NNPP in this race is simply not in tune with the complexity of this current race. LP has a stronghold in the SS, SE and parts of NC and NE. NNPC holds supreme in parts of NW. This unbalances lots of political equations.

Anyways, the election is weeks away. I'll bookmark this thread and comment on it later after the results are out..
100% dismissal for those 2 Pdp runaway politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by sapele914(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Fucklove:
Very myopic and inconsequential forecast. BAT is the least popular candidate out of the three, The Election is between Atiku and Obi to lose.

You must be new to the modus of Nigerian politics? No other Nigerian tribe other than you igbos will vote for Peter Obi in majority.

Even Lagos State that you Zombidients are salivating about, Peter Obi will not win 1 ward, not to talk of local government.
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by sammirano: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Oga NLA jarius
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by OfficialAPCNig: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Should we believe Op over Bloomberg?

Only f00ls think Tinubu will win the election. How do people believe Tinubu will win the election without winning the South.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by JoeNL22(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Jokers!....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now that this predicts Tinubu's win. It's not a "Social media Poll". It is an intelligent analysis.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Jokers!!
Make elections cum abeg. To vote dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Solocoin: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2023
When the forecast is in favor of their candidate they jump up and when it's not they cry πŸ˜‚
This forcast has really giving them hope just to calm them down and the forecast is only on two political party. When a poll on four political party has been in favor of ObiDatti since last year till now.

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Digitron: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
caleboxylic:

We are just 12 days and this guy will get the 29%
He allocated to AA in Enugu. Very funny analysis. In addition, the turnout in east north central and south south will double that of 2019.
Let me tell you for the first time, east will Record minimum of 80% turnout come 25th.

I am just laughing. As we speak, PDP have not had one campaign for Atiku in Enugwu State.

BAT will come second because the sitting governor is supporting him.
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
despite the fact that I DON'T BELIEVE PETER OBI CAN WIN , IT WILL BE DANGEROUS TO RULE HIM OUT , he might just snatch away a slim victory
I believe Atiku has the best chance if the suffering of the people and the failure of this Buhari APC government is taken into consideration, but that would have been easy to predict if it was just 2 candidates, now we have 4 strong candidates.
i believe the northern votes will be shredded to pieces except if kwankwanso steps down for one of the candidates, he won't and can't win but he will take a huge chunk of the northern votes, this will reduce both atiku and tinubu's votes in the north. Obi is not bothered about the north he knows he has slim chances there.
coming down to the south is where the real battle is and that seems to be obi strong base as of now because of the huge Christian community a, educated youths who have come out openly for the first time to associate with obi as their leader. both Atiku and tinubu will have to fight for votes here as obi may likely steal the show in the south BUT this is politics and anything can happen. Pdp has a lot and enough traditional voters and they may get their own enough big cake in the south, APC and tinubu may have a huge challenge convincing those in the south to vote for them
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by Digitron: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Garfield1

See wetin I dey see ooo.

I am laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
Re: Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election by MrEverest(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
It's quite ridiculous how Tinubu is relying on propaganda and also hoping on vote buying to win election. They keep sponsoring fake news such as "Obi giving CAN 2 billion naira" and fake analysis like this one done by the so-called Jarus.

Any Nigerian who does not have low IQ knows that Tinubu has absolutely no chance of winning the election, except he engages in widespread vote buying in all the regions of Nigeria. Vote buying on such scale will be difficult to achieve with the current fiscal reforms in place.

Here are the facts these paid fake pundits can't change:

1. Tinubu has no base, not even his SW is sure for him.

2. Tinubu can't win block votes in any of the 6 regions, including SW.

3. His Muslim-muslim ticket has made him public enemy in all Christian regions of Nigeria such as SE, SS, Middle belt etc.

4. In the NW, Atiku and Kwankwaso are dominant. Despite the assurances of some APC governors in the NW, Tinubu stands no chance here and could at best come 2nd or 3rd.

5. In the NE, aside Borno and Yobe, Tinubu can't win any other state in this region.

6. In the SE and SS, Tinubu can't get anything significant here, in fact it will be a miracle if he can get 25% in any of the states here.

So, one begins to wonder where exactly Tinubu is going to get the votes that will make him win. Also, these fake pundits Tinubu is using to do propaganda want us to believe their biased analysis but ignore those that were scientifically conducted by neutral bodies.

Nigerians should be smart enough to decipher fake or biased analysis from facts. Over 90% of analysis conducted by reputable independent organizations all predict that Peter Obi will win. Tinubu is only trying to use mind games while hoping that vote buying will work for him.

Don't be deceived!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.