Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale (62977 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
You wan try dis people! People wey de bury dem.papa with tear-rubber Hummer Jeep! Siddon there.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Opoturad: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by arantess: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Criminal minded people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Guest911: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
The lady in charge of Peter Obi campaign pictures and images is very professional....

All Obi's campaign pictures are legendary....
You should've seen Buhari's pictures in 2015
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Autobot05: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigerians are fraudulent by nature
We have to change ourselves first

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Timoleon(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2023
There’s a high chance that’s not a copyrighted work. Campaign pictures that she posted almost immediately the same day of the event. Chances are that the not will sell, they won’t find who collected the funds or who holds the BFF sef.
Reinaldo:
Most Nigerians don't understand how copyright works
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by edungene7: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Fine girl with brain

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Opoturad:
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

The original Dissimulator!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Kaiser20: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2023
I will surely buy one for 100k to support the team

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by BestMan001: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
How do we know the original owner of the picture??

Pendrops
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Faposky95: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
One thing i can say though....
Obi Datti, gave us some fun and drama while it lasted.....

Dum funny country......
where the gold is worth dirt
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by bigdammyj: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Exploiting the situation.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Ofunaofu: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Auchins want to make money out of Obi-Datti's popularity. Spit!

Don't mind them

They like better thing but because of their tribally condemned mindset they don't want to support Peter Obi

Tell them now to put up for sale the picture of Emilokan drug lord on whose mandate they stand , they won't because they know it doesn't even worth the paper upon which the picture is pasted

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Lightorder: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
thank God , it is not photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by OfficialAPCNig: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Timoleon:
There’s a high chance that’s not a copyrighted work. Campaign pictures that she posted almost immediately the same day of the event. Chances are that the not will sell, they won’t find who collected the funds or who holds the BFF sef.
You are not wise. Sorry
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by IbileIfe: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Scripted.

OpenSea is for NFTs.

Mere photos are not NFTs.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by fk001(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Why are obidents this stewpid? Why why why??

Why do they have herd mentality and zombie like behaviour?
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Obyino: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Urchins always looking for something to masturbate on

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by maxist2020(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Why do i need to buy the picture when I can easily download it and even frame it if I want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by TruthHurts100: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
POLYMATHS21:
Viral Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy At Lagos Rally Fraudulently Put Up For Sale

The viral photo of a boy, identified as Yusuf Alimi, who stood in front of the Labour Party, Peter Obi’s convoy at Lagos rally, has been fraudulently put up on sale in an NFT marketplace called OpenSea.

Esther Umoh, who shot the picture, revealed this via her Twitter handle on Sunday.

She shared a screenshot of the picture on the OpenSea and wrote,

https://twitter.com/EstherUmoh10/status/1624672163369308162?t=w3vZwRlPZSN93cfvlLXpkw&s=19

The photo is put up for sale at $770.25 price on OpenSea, despite the water mark on the photo with the word ‘pendrops’.

The picture might never be bought. If you want to bring down the heavens because you took the picture, what should Obi do?
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by BigBrother9ja: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Auchins want to make money out of Obi-Datti's popularity. Spit!
You lack wisdom and common sense.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
That lady is pendrops and that's her shot. It's her intellectual property. Urchins leave agbero work and read na. Haba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by yusluvad(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is how they are always jumping into stupid conclusions authoritatively.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Tflex01: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
MikeMicheal:
SOMEONE THAT SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
You should be happy I am not in the picture, I will sue you for talking my picture and publishing without my outright permission.

The picture itself was arranged just for campaign to draw emotional sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by rottenegg: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
MikeMicheal:
SOMEONE THAT SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
You should be happy I am not in the picture, I will sue you for talking my picture and publishing without my outright permission.
You sound dumb! Make person no take pictures for rally because you dey there abi you no hear say the boy meet Obi after.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Jeffy1206(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Since it's water marked she can claim ownership.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by charles009(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2023
How are you sure she is not the one who put the picture up for sale?
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Timoleon(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2023
how you know people that are wise, their response to Civil discuss is insults and ad hominem.

You are wise bro.
OfficialAPCNig:

You are not wise. Sorry
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by dyera(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu urchiins handwork be this.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by zumbigbo(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Opensea is opensea for a reason. Anyone can swim and post there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.