Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale (62987 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Shutupthere: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
How do we know the original owner of the picture??
Can’t you see the watermarks PENDROPS
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by BigYash: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
faceland:
Kwaruption is too strong. BUHARI has tried his best.
Is Buhari himself not corrupt? Tried his best by doing x2 of what PDP did,when it comes to looting abi. The money efcc recovered all these years,the loans,abacha loots that was returned. Whey d money ,wetin them use am do.. We never talk about taxes o.. Make we leave matter abeg. Bubu messed up this country in his 7+years,more than PDP in 16years.. The next president can't even fix the mess in the next four years.. And if na APC still enter,just know say the country don finish..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by STINEKPROJECTS1: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Most of OBI supporters don't or haven't pick up their Voters CARD ♦️ !

Noises don't win election for a candidate with:

No Governor
No Senator
No Fed Representative
No State Legislatures
No Councilor's

Victory Isn't a Manna from Heaven !!!
it has happened in other countries, Nigeria isn’t the first. Put your hate behind you
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by spencekat(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
4 of your siblings being lawyers won't give you victory in most cases.It is all about money.Get money and assemble best lawyers.Nigerians can boast unnecessarily.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Dmama1991: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
I no fit laff.....o

*THE FUTURE WE ARE WORKING FOR:*

*(His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria)*

*Chief of Staff:* Good morning, Your Excellency Sir

*Peter Obi:* Una with dis una Excellency, can't you just say Good morning sir.

*Chief of Staff:* Okay, Good morning sir.

*Peter Obi:* Good morning my brother, how is your family?

*Chief of Staff:* We are fine sir. Thank you sir.

*Peter Obi:* What's the update my brother.

*Chief of Staff:* I am here to brief you about the preparation for the forthcoming United Nation General Assembly in New York sir.

*Peter Obi:* Ok, go on pls

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, if ok by you, you will be departing Nigeria on Tuesday sir since the UNGA will be commencing on Thursday, this will give you ample time to relax, then you are scheduled to return back to the country on Monday though the General Assembly will close on Saturday. You know it won't be proper to hurry out of America sir.

*Peter Obi:* (Looking at the man with full attention)

*Chief of Staff:* Your Excellency Sir, you will be accompanied on your journey by 8 of your ministers, 6 state governors (1 from each of the geopolitical zones), 5 SSAs, 5 SAs, 5PAs and 15 security personnels. You shall be traveling with one of the finest Presidential Jets

*Peter Obi:* (Removes his eye glasses, feeling agitated)

*Chief of Staff:* Sir, we are also making arrangements with one of the biggest hotels in New York for the reservation of all the rooms in that hotel for you and members of your entourage. All together, SIX BILLION NAIRA will be expended on the trip.

*Peter Obi:* (Jumping up from his seat like a man stung by a deadly scorpion) Six what?

*Chief of Staff:* Six Billion Naira sir

*Peter Obi:* Come my friend it seems that you have gone mad. Do you know what you are talking about? N6,000,000,000 for just a 3-Day General Assembly. Do you know that with that amount (pulls out his calculator), we can build six housing estates in the 6 geopolitical zones for low income earners? Do you know that with that amount we can fund 12 federal universities with N500 million each? Do you know how many kilometers of roads that amount can handle? Do you know with N100 million each, N6 billion naira can fund 60 public secondary schools in our country? Do you ...

*Chief of Staff:* (Cuts in gently) But your Excellency ...

*Peter Obi:* (Angrily cuts in) See young man don't provoke me this morning. This is what will happen. We shall leave on Wednesday night and join them on Thursday morning and come back to Nigeria on Saturday as soon as the Assembly closes

*Chief of Staff:* But you Excellency . . .

*Peter Obi:* (Ignores him) I shall be traveling with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and my Special Adviser on Trades and Investment. Three of us only. Do you hear me, three of us only. The UN will provide security for us. As for Presidential Jet, don't worry about that, I have already spoken to my friend Onyema of Peace Airline, they have reserved three seats for us in the economy class so that I can have an opportunity to interact with Nigerians.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will people say when they see our president traveling on ordinary commercial airlines?

*Peter Obi:* What do they say when the Pope travels on commercial airlines? Yes, as for accommodation. I will call my friend, Mike Adenuga, he has a house in New York, we shall sleep there for three days. I know he will not say no. See my brother, there is no money to throw away, things are hard.

*Chief of Staff:* But your Excellency, what will I tell the governors and the other ministers, they are already getting ready for the journey.

*Peter Obi:* (Smiling) Tell them things are no longer the same

*Chief of Staff:* Thank you sir (Pick his things to leave)

*Peter Obi:* Bia, my friend, when next you bring this type of paper to my office for approval, you will be relieved of your position.

*Chief of Staff:* I am very sorry sir. Truly, truly, THINGS ARE NO LONGER THE SAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by XAUBulls: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
POLYMATHS21:
Viral Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy At Lagos Rally Fraudulently Put Up For Sale

The viral photo of a boy, identified as Yusuf Alimi, who stood in front of the Labour Party, Peter Obi’s convoy at Lagos rally, has been fraudulently put up on sale in an NFT marketplace called OpenSea.

Esther Umoh, who shot the picture, revealed this via her Twitter handle on Sunday.

She shared a screenshot of the picture on the OpenSea and wrote,

https://twitter.com/EstherUmoh10/status/1624672163369308162?t=w3vZwRlPZSN93cfvlLXpkw&s=19

The photo is put up for sale at $770.25 price on OpenSea, despite the water mark on the photo with the word ‘pendrops’.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by photographers: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
For best Photography contact Bangalore Photographers today
https://bangalorephotographers.in/
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by photographers: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
For Best Photography services contact Bangalore Photographers today. We are one of the Professional photography service providers in bangalore. For further information, Visit our website. https://bangalorephotographers.in/
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by finni(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Everything about Peter Obi is fraud. Even though the scene was stage-managed; they are still playing a fast one on one another.

POLYMATHS21:
Viral Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy At Lagos Rally Fraudulently Put Up For Sale

The viral photo of a boy, identified as Yusuf Alimi, who stood in front of the Labour Party, Peter Obi’s convoy at Lagos rally, has been fraudulently put up on sale in an NFT marketplace called OpenSea.

Esther Umoh, who shot the picture, revealed this via her Twitter handle on Sunday.

She shared a screenshot of the picture on the OpenSea and wrote,

https://twitter.com/EstherUmoh10/status/1624672163369308162?t=w3vZwRlPZSN93cfvlLXpkw&s=19

The photo is put up for sale at $770.25 price on OpenSea, despite the water mark on the photo with the word ‘pendrops’.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Wahala Wahala Wahala ....
Like for Peter Obi .... share for Tinubu.
Likes won't win you any elections, go ask GEJ. Just gather those people liking you with their Pvc to vote the right person to avoid premium tears. Thanks
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by reddingtonblack: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
pocohantas:

No lies! The picture bam!

If it was your child running in front of a vehicle ... would your reaction stil be "bam"

ìka o je se ti é bé

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Chetas81(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
who
you said who like say you be urchin
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Babaibe: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
He was not buying tomatoes but stopped to converse with members of his constituency as a governor.

Even if he was buying tomatoes, so what?

Where are the members......the tomato seller and his entourage....... I laughed in greek
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Babaibe: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
The boy should think about his predecessors in Anambra before deciding his future

Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Blankstare(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Wahala Wahala Wahala ....
Like for Peter Obi .... share for Tinubu.

Interesting! All you okoros have taken over nairaland just the way you have evil plans for Lagos. You will be disappointed
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Babaibe:

Where are the members......the tomato seller and his entourage....... I laughed in greek
That's why most of you cannot find good jobs after graduation. So the market women are not members of his constituency?
Getat!
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
It’s an open floor... if you can read well you’ll see I’m not picking sides ok
PraiseGodNoTime:
Likes won't win you any elections, go ask GEJ. Just gather those people liking you with their Pvc to vote the right person to avoid premium tears. Thanks
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Babaibe: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
That's why most of you cannot find good jobs after graduation. So the market women are not members of his constituency?
Getat!

How many people get job for Anambra, no be Lagos you dey come scout for job....If Obi provide job to you, you won't come and congest lagos for us.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Babaibe:

How many people get job for Anambra, no be Lagos you dey come scout for job....If Obi provide job to you, you won't come and congest lagos for us.
Idiotic yellow Bar! Have you ever travelled to any part of Nigeria aside leaving your remote village to Lagos, where you now live as a pauper?

Enough. Getat!
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Babaibe: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Idiotic yellow Bar! Have you ever travelled to any part of Nigeria aside leaving your remote village to Lagos, where you now live as a pauper?

Enough. Getat!

That is why Lagos remained America to your people, and it is only your brother from Lagos that is your family breadwinner
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Belleful: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
LP and cash out na 5&6. Everything to them na business
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by blueAgent(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Try this when timubu's convoy is moving and see the kind beatings wia the agboros high on drugs following him go wire you.

grin grin grin

You forgot to mention high on cassava and his urine
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Mamijoh(f): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
May his soul rest in peace and may God give the parent the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Shikini: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Great
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by gloryman91: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Child Abuse.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Denoh68: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Light78:
Check this out

It's every day Obi is mentioned on Nairaland since he made his presidential decision.

APC can't survive without mentioning Obi on every social media.
SIR, IT'S YORUBAS, THEIR HATRED FOR IGBOS IS SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale by Denoh68: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blankstare:

Interesting! All you okoros have taken over nairaland just the way you have evil plans for Lagos. You will be disappointed
THE WAY YOU AFONJA HAVE PLANS TO CRIPPLE NIGERIA RIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.