Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (28816 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Atlantis585: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Not sure why Buhari can’t shut this midget up.

He does not mean well for Nigeria and any sane Nigeria knows that.

Instead of spending time finding solutions to the endless killings in Kaduna, his main interest is about how Buhari should be running his own government.

All because of the sinister motives of him, Thiefnubbu and Shittima should they win the next election.

But God will never allow Nigeria to fall into the hands of blood thirst crooks and terrorists
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The fear of defeat is giving this man and APC members sleepless nights

The new naira redesign has exposed them heavily that they cannot win any election without vote buying .

Tinubu campaign in Abuja this past Saturday was scanty and embarrassing. Dem don dey fear

They want to blackmail Buhari into rigging election for them now that it is obvious APC has been rejected by all Nigerians

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Na mad man you be. Because this policy affects the 40billion naira you stashed, you no longer believe in his leadership.

Mad man
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by stallionng: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tell us how many billions of naira in your wharehouses your working too hard to ensure it doesn't rot??
Well no sympathy for looters who recked the ship of Nigerian economy and still working hard to sustain their destructive agenda.
Your disappointment is here and now.
EMEFIELE,loud the music
Your knees harder on their necks as the masses lends you their weights to totally crush the economic saboteurs.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Numerouno94(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
El rufai is a man of steel balls.

Man of steel balls that is not man enuf to call the names of the cabals his bn barking abt for weeks now. Let him call out their names if his balls re actually made of steel.

No b to bark b the tin, every dog is capable of barking, but how many dogs can actually take that bold step to bite?
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by DOD88: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The fear of defeat is giving this man and APC members sleepless nights

The new naira redesign has exposed them heavily that they cannot win any election without vote buying .

Tinubu campaign in Abuja this past Saturday was scanty and embarrassing. Dem don dey fear

They want to blackmail Buhari into rigging election for them now that it is obvious APC has been rejected by all Nigerians
You lack political knowledge to know the
political Juggernaut, strategy and intrigues going on among Tinubu camp. For your information, they are systematically dissociating themselves from unpopular policies of Buhari publicly. I'm sure you know the political implications of that. The strategy is indeed working well for Asiwaju group. Who no sabi no sabi. Up Asiwaju!
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Minjim: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Bastard Fool because he refused to help u guys rig the election
But u believed in his leadership for more than 7 years.

The guy has Buhari's nude

Even other APC members can't phantom why Emefie been sacked
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Exceed15: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
I dey laugh apc already.. Failures
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by 9jahotblog: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Fancy4e:
PDP is no difference from APC…..take a reflection on 2015 incident, same will still take place in PDP, if we the youth, does not make the right decision….I leave you to your conscience to decide.
no one can buy my conscience here. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria by the special Grace of Almighty come February 25th presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.