Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,194 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (44960 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by gaddafe(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer

Please keep quiet. Who told you the authorities don't know the location of those with arms. Sheik Gumi has branded many videos with known terrorist and bandits. There was also a video where a bandit was boasting how he killed the Nigerian armies when they attacked them. Did you hear anything about that? Stop coming to NL to form nonsense. The authorities know where the bandits and terrorist resides
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by okuta007: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
nero2face:
Let him go and answer questions ni, it's a very simple case, he used it for illustrations, what of those actors that use same guns for acting ?...Nigeria police always showing muscles when it's about harmless civilians

no mind dem - the wanted terrorist that went to take openly chieftaincy title in Zamfara they didn’t arrest him or the king who made him a chief - a man who made a video and detailed hie he kills Nigerians - na pastor body dem dey get power

what if the pastor had private intelligence that fulani herdsmen were coming to attack his church? if the Owo catholic priest had a gun like this will all the assailants escape ? maybe not - some would have been shot and that will send a resounding message to the bandits and their sponsors that “NO ONE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE”

na only fulani sabi acquire AK47 and use am?

let them know even pastors have it and will use it SINCE the state have abandoned its people with Nigerians lamenting each day with no help from the leaders of the country
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Danthemariner: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed

Quite please....
Tell me exactly were dey are in the North..
U think been in the arm force is a joke, carry gun and stand on the road and night to protect people that qre sleeping

Why should the pastor carry gun
He needs to explain very well
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Espelbengz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
U just want to make noise! Mtsweeeen

oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by okorogodwin4(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Assault rifle on the pulpit? In Abuja?

His church should closed down and moved to Biafra land
God punish you the Igbos own Nigeria you pple can rule forever but the Igbos Will dominate you and be your nightmare in your useless village
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by LZAA: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
I will ask again
Why would any police officer wield an AK47 in public
In advanced countries their officers use pistols
Or is everyone in NPF special forces or in latin america where they fight wars
Smh
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Dchair2: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Neddstark:

You are encouraging lawlessness.
Have you come out in the same manner to openly condemn those blood thirsty Fulani chaps carrying even more sophisticated arms? If you read the write up properly, the Pastor simply carried the arms to make an illustration to his members! It's just the same way actors carry arms in those movies you watch! Why haven't you come out to criticize same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Landowner101(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret being a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. In my next life I will never be a Christian if these nonsense is not put to rest. sad
You are not a christain

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
gaddafe:

Please keep quiet. Who told you the authorities don't know the location of those with arms. Sheik Gumi has branded many videos with known terrorist and bandits. There was also a video where a bandit was boasting how he killed the Nigerian armies when they attacked them. Did you hear anything about that? Stop coming to NL to form nonsense. The authorities know where the bandits and terrorist resides
even the names of those sponsoring terrorism were given to the president but he did nothing about them for a long time now, UAE prosecuted some on our behalf, Nigeria that is a direct victim didn't do anything about those within their jurisdiction.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by martinm45: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
But many Fulani herds men bears arms. Why is the law not applicable to them?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Lukuluku69(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

Cultist forming Pastor,
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
gaddafe:

Okay sir
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by OKC22: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fulani herdsmen bearing AK-47 in the bushes are roaming freely without been confronted.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by gasparpisciotta: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
okorogodwin4:
God punish you the Igbos own Nigeria you pple can rule forever but the Igbos Will dominate you and be your nightmare in your useless village

God’s punishment is already showing on you and your people, example is displaying an assault rifle on the pulpit.

Imagine the thoughts leading to the action
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
you don't understand what is on discourse. If you must arrest the preacher for an offence, also arrest others who commit the same offence, don't be partial in the implementation of the law.
it’s you who doesn’t understand the topic of discussion.
I’m from the south and do not desire a society similar to what we have up north. The pastor can relocate to Maiduguri or zamfara since he has decided to emulate the terrorist. But down here in the south if I see anyone with AK47 I’ll personally lead the security agencies to arrest such a person because I know the potential dangers of an AK 47 rifle.
I maintain my stand that if I was the commissioner of police that pastor would already be in detention
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
OKC22:
Fulani herdsmen bearing AK-47 in the bushes are roaming freely without been confronted.
If the pastor want to be like the Fulani herdsmen, then he should relocate to the rustic forest where herdsmen live like the animals they nurture.
But within the city he is not allowed to brandish an ak 47
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Dangrace01: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godwin4444:
The scammer will have to answer questions on how he got d gun n what he was trying to prove

He could have delivered d message fine without this madness

He wants to shoot the devil
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by tonexman18(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Asari Dokubo moves around with an RPG, i hope they arrest him too..
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Mordson: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
The pastor's stupidity knows no bounds. Now he has put himself into needles trouble.

You know the country you're in. A country that plays double standards, where herdsmen are allowed to carry AK-47 rifles and all kinds of ammunition while other citizens are not. I don't know the kinda preaching you're doing that warrants carrying a gun like that.

Now they're going to make you a scapegoat.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Exceed15: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Useless Nigerian police.. but the fulanis can carry cutlass up and down in the name of culture.. nonsense
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Exceed15: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:

Thank you my brother. Don't mind the useless Nigerian police. I see Fulani walking freely in a cvic environment and nothing happens.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Exceed15: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:

Thank you my brother. Don't mind the useless Nigerian police. I see Fulanis walking freely in a civic environment and nothing happens. Even if it was not for illustration we have come to the point where christians should bear weapon for self defence
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
it’s you who doesn’t understand the topic of discussion.
I’m from the south and do not desire a society similar to what we have up north. The pastor can relocate to Maiduguri or zamfara since he has decided to emulate the terrorist. But down here in the south if I see anyone with AK47 I’ll personally lead the security agencies to arrest such a person because I know the potential dangers of an AK 47 rifle.
I maintain my stand that if I was the commissioner of police that pastor would already be in detention
you are one of those that live in the city centre that is relatively safe, and then assume that every part of the state is safe. Come to Ovia northeast and Ovia Southwest in Edo state and see communities whose inhabitants have been driven away by these killer herdsmen brandishing dangerous weapons. Communities like igolo, odiguetue, The police and other security agencies will lie to the public that they went there but didn't see them, even when they never went there. Stop spewing nonsense.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Laughingkk: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
nero2face:
Let him go and answer questions ni, it's a very simple case, he used it for illustrations, what of those actors that use same guns for acting ?...Nigeria police always showing muscles when it's about harmless civilians
So this guy man pastor was acting a movie title WE ARE SCAMMERS
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by deepwater(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Nigeria Police will always be Nigeria police
Imagine him saying " If it's true" with dos pictures?

Sorry
But for litigation sake, you may have to prove that it was a real firearm not a prop.
Pictures alone won't make that prove. So an ascertained statement cannot be made else it becomes a counter sue.

The issue here I have with NPF is saying only officers are allowed to bear arms when we have herdsmen patrolling freely with unlicensed arms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.