Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (44565 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by enonche85(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

Those saying illegal should getttaaaatttttt!....those hiding guns inside the other place of worship nkor?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by kissdabride: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Manna5050:
That's what Apc government introduced to Nigerians, vote out Apc, vote wisely Nigerians.
No mumu ticket
Vote out apcshit
Vote out evil Islamic terrorist party
Save Nigeria from burning down
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Bouncin(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Anything to stop Tinubu from becoming our president is welcome
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by assholemods: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed
What sorts of senseless comment is this?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by HardMirror(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
BloomingDale:
I now understand how mostly Yorubas and Igbos went into slavery. They have natural slave tendencies. Omo, na wa. How I wish the white man can come carry all of them again so we can sanitize Nigeria.
so it is right for that pastor to own an ak47 to prove he is not a slave? He should go and explain were he got it from.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by phorget(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
In time past there was the crusaders checkmating the headslammers activities in their forceful expansion of their head slamming religion.
We are about experiencing such forceful expansion again so our Kalashnikov should be in handy...
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
kioski:
Which authority do you know to contact and didn't do so when the Fulani herdsmen went on rampage. Please spare us this smug attitude

Have you tried reporting a crime the the police via Twitter and didn’t get a response? Be practical, times are changing
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by 43Ronin: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
sammirano:
The okoro thinks he is in lawless anambra
Just like this priest in benue ba? Continue being dull. Dont look for a weapon to protect you, continue believing in 9ja police. E go over you like e over thousands of people in north-central

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by ShaqFu: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

The mind of Nigerians is totally fvcked! Some people break the law and still defend breaking the law.

This pastor shouldn't be let off the hook. He has questions to answer and he should tell the authorities how he got the rifle in the first place.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by africanmerlin(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Neddstark:

You are encouraging lawlessness.

Is Asari in custody for displaying AK47 while threatening Igbo race?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Oches4me(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
onuman:
Where was police as more than 30 Catholic Church priests were killed by Islamic terrorists from far north Nigeria since the beginning of APC to preside over Nigeria?
Where was police when Christian terrorist Killed A Muslim pregnant woman with her 3 children in Anambra
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Oches4me(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Yeah right...!

No one is authorized to bear arms except officers of the law!

Clearly, that memo didn't reach herdsmen, Party thugs and urchins, and your celebrated bandits!
He will be treated as one of them
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by udomma1005(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed
You should be killed for dis comment!
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by johnwell(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:

All these religious club houses and their entertainers!
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by johnwell(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
43Ronin:

Just like this priest in benue ba? Continue being dull. Dont look for a weapon to protect you, continue believing in 9ja police. E go over you like e over thousands of people in north-central

Making it publicly was adamant nonsense, he shouldn't have brought it to the stage.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Blitzerz: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret being a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. In my next life I will never be a Christian if these nonsense is not put to rest. sad
Fake christian with multiple accounts...

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by farouk2much(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
See the stupid man trouser like asake own........ He mst be rrested....

If na muslim did this you will be busy insultin muslims
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by biafranrealson: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Demo gun to confuse.the bastards.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by farem: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:

The appropriate words (the capitalised ones left unsaid is:

Adejobi said ...the clergyman will have a case to answer as no one {EXCEPT FULANI KILLER} is authorized to bear arms except an officer of the law.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Preacherrr(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE LIKE YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. YOU ARE NOT A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. WE KNOW YOUR TYPE. YOU AND YOUR LIKES ALWAYS CLAIM TO BE BORN AGAIN WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK EVIL AGAINST MEN OF GOD OR AGAINST THE CHURCH. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. WHY NOT COME OUT OPEN TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SERPENT. WHY NOT COME OUT OPEN TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT YOUR CONNECTION WITH SMELLING MARINE KINGDOM? IF YOU DON'T REPENT AND SURRENDER TO THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST, YOU WILL PERISH.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret being a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. In my next life I will never be a Christian if these nonsense is not put to rest. sad
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by MT: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:

Pastors and Imam always feel they are above the law in Nigeria, hence they act with impunity. I remember a case when Oyedepo openly slapped a girl in the public calling her a witch.

It is so unfortunate that we do not have a robust institution in Nigeria. Half of these clerics suppose to be in prison by now.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Ifyzidane: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
The cattle rearer that carries ak47 around the streets is also a force man? Una when be olokpa go just carry do any how idiots
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by anataala: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Since nothing is wrong I advise you to do same.
oz4real83:
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Zeezenho: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer

He should show you what? Are you not in Nigeria let me remind you of governor massari with gun welding bandits and sheik gumi with gun welding terrorist.

If you don't write IG of police to arrest them en the next 72 hours the spirit of terror victims will visite you with fatal afflictions.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by BigDawsNet: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
nero2face:
Let him go and answer questions ni, it's a very simple case, he used it for illustrations, what of those actors that use same guns for acting ?...Nigeria police always showing muscles when it's about harmless civilians

I think nollywood actors receive approval from the force to bear ham for movie shoots... and the police won't just give it to them without giving them officers to monitor the rifles...
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by owiko(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emefiele's branded campaign vehicles that were never put to use.
Diligent1:

Which picture is this?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by spinna: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Very stupid guy
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Newness2019: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
CATTLE HERDSMEN ALSO CARRY IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. SO HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM THEREFORE, HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

ABI ?

GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOU PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by SunMusk(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Been a born again doesn't mean you should not protect your self,... If a pastor can afford a bullet proof or proof car he should. What is wrong is teaching the wrong messages to get wealth or riches from your members. The bible say if you re persecute in one city, go to other. A true pastor is an asset to God, He didn't want him dead. If those protection re from his own pocket why not. So I don't see a bullet proof as a wrong thing for a pastor to wear. In the book of Philippians Apostle Paul was in dilemma of where to choose death or live.. Pastors re human.
GOTVee:
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by switosman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Even in your false claim you still show your true ID.
You are a Muslim and very troubled that some Christians are defending themselves.
This is just one person wait till you start your jihad madness, many more will show. Stupid Abdul's

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by gaddafe(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Neddstark:

You are encouraging lawlessness.

How? What the dude said, is he correct or wrong? The law should not be applied on only some set of individuals.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Prettychild(f): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:

Funny enough, people wey no be members go dey complain about wetin no concern them. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.