Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (44542 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by UceeGod: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Neddstark:

You are encouraging lawlessness.
He's not encouraging lawlessness, he only said the police should do same to those carrying weapons openly up north

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by superCleanworks(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Decent09(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed

If you see the Fulani Herdsmen, arrest them

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by hssd8nland: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed
If they don't act now something terrible happens you would be making noise on social media ... Double standards everywhere, and who amongst the agency said what they are doing is right in the north. Secondly are there not militants equally in the south holding more sophisticated weapons I'm asking you? Every Small thing northerners, every small thing fulani - hausa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Antoeni(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Pastor is Protecting Himself & His Family,
Who Protect The Members &
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by ariesbull: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
What if he says the gun is a prop and he was acting out self defense

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:

So are you implying that security agents should let this slide because they've been allowing others side.

You're already in the know that we live in a one-sided country, where most things that are government inclined tends to favour the North.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by tellwisdom: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by nero2face: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer
did I read recent ?...was firearm law amended recently ?...hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Trollronaldo: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Seriously, why should he keep such arm?

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by onuman: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Where was police as more than 30 Catholic Church priests were killed by Islamic terrorists from far north Nigeria since the beginning of APC to preside over Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Lovenorth: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Gumi should also be invited
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Ance4Liverpool: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Who gave him the gun.
It must be from the police or an army officer
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by TheAlchemist: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Most likely a toy gun.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by abc115: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Mumu Pastor

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Yeah right...!

No one is authorized to bear arms except officers of the law!

Clearly, that memo didn't reach herdsmen, Party thugs and urchins, and your celebrated bandits!

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Iykenuwa(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Nati123:
Please house help me ,,I am in 300 level studying mathematics,.ever since my 100level there is a cafe guy we send money to pay our fees for us,.and he's delivered everytime,,but this session,,he ran away with our school fees,,we are 3,,40k each(part payment),, please come to my rescue,,I can't even tell my widowed mum,,she will break down,,I don't want to lose my Education,, please help me,,he threw his Sim away and packed everything in his Cafe,,this my number 08163030077

How did you know he threw his sim away, if this story is not a figment of your imagination?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Moh247: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
The main issue is where he got such new clean AK47 .. this isn't war used second hand or stolen guns from police, this is clean brand new
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by faceland: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2023
ariesbull:
What if he says the gun is a prop and he was acting out self defense

That is his only defense/excuse, he better find a realistic fake replacement. Some TikTok kids have it.

A stupid guy like him would implicate the police that borrowed him the rifle (especially if they start slapping him)
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by hisgrace090: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2023
But they never say anything to asari dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by onuman: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

Every day, Nigeria's Police is inundated by videos and photos of armed Islamic terrorists with more sophisticated weapons parading the grounds in Northern Nigeria. Police would do nothing.
How else do we need to be convinced that the police in Nigeria is being used by the powers that be in government to fight a Jihad against Nigeria?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
What about killer herdsmen that go about with AK47 and their cows?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by nesphil(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
if na imama been carry that gun and no matter how people reacted the NPF would have pretended not to see grin
Different colors, one people indeed!

jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
House on the rock?? anyways what kind of illustration purposes could that be that need a real rifle why not get a dummy one.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Mutigadara1: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Most everything be about tribe, region and religion to you people? Is it not the same Buhari that gave order to the security agencies arrest if possible if not to shoot and kill anyone they see holding a gun and he/she is not a security agent.
What is wrong is wrong, let's not let our hate for others distort our reality.
oz4real83:
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Numerouno94(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret be a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. It's a shame really. sad

But they shout Allahu Akbar while slaughtering their victims. Mumu Yoruba Muslim boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

So are you implying that security agents should let this slide because they've been allowing others side.

You're already in the know that we live in a one-sided country, where most things that are government inclined tends to favour the North.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
it is wrong for this man to brandish a weapon but if he must be punished for this, it should also involve everybody who commits the same offence.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
superCleanworks:

seems you are a very wise fellow.
oya tell us what the police should do in this matter so we can learn from your wisdom.
they should arrest the man, Fulani herdsmen and other people who committed the offence, don't arrest and punish him while you turn a blind eye on others who committed the same offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.