Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help Me With A Scammer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me With A Scammer (3180 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, cool.

u made me talk to u bad, next time don't just speak to people anyhow ok, am sorry
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, cool.
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2023
So are you done dealing with me?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jessee090:

water
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2023
You're the one who came after me.

You made yourself talk bad, not me.

I didn't force you to register a nairaland account and start talking bad.
Jessee090:

u made me talk to u bad, next time don't just speak to people anyhow ok, am sorry
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
So are you done dealing with me?🤣🤣🤣🤣

u are still talking rudely again right
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2023
I'm asking if you're done since you said you're going to deal with me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jessee090:

u are still talking rudely again right
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
You're the one who came after me.

You made yourself talk bad, not me.

I didn't force you to register a nairaland account and start talking bad.

my problem with u is that u don't know how to talk
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2023
And who do you think you are to tell me how to talk? My mother?

This is a public forum and I'll say whatever I want, at whatever time that I want because we live in a democratic era and everyone has freedom of speech.

Only Seun Osewa can tell me when to stop talking because he's the boss here, not you.
Jessee090:

my problem with u is that u don't know how to talk
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
And who do you think you are to tell me how to talk? My mother?

This is a public forum and I'll say whatever I want, at whatever time that I want because we live in a democratic era and everyone has freedom of speech.

Only Seun Osewa can tell me when to stop talking because he's the boss here, not you.

oh I forget that naturally SA girls are very rude, now I see why ur mens prefer marrying another woman from different countries
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Lol.. okay..😝😝😝
Jessee090:

oh I forget that naturally SA girls are very rude, now I see why ur mens prefer marrying another woman from different countries
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Jessee090(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. okay..😝😝😝

u better go and learn manners
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
And you better go and chill.
Jessee090:

Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Cazzim(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Hey! Why lying to her?

And what proof do you have to claim an EFCC personnel.

You know you can be persecuted for this right?
Forget the anonymity of the forum.

do u know me I believe know don't know why some people can't mind there business, u saying against someone u don't know, where are u staying lemme know, if you leave in Lagos wanna invite u for lunch weekend, don't be scared ok I just want to know me and stop saying shit about people you don't know,
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Cazzim(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I'll let you know in case the scammer starts disturbing me again and you better do your job this time.

no pls am not interesting again, because of you someone is insulting me here and I can't take that shit,how can u be saying trash on someone u don't even know,I have invited here for lunch by weekend if he leave in Lagos want him to know me, some kind of things get me so upset gosh, if not for nairaland he can't talk to me for real live
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Cazzim(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jessee090:

that's how she was rude to me too, insulting me after she didn't do the right thing from the beginning, just bcuz I come across the post and responded that's what I did wrong I blame myself
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by NOTORIOUS100(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Cazzim:

do u know me I believe know don't know why some people can't mind there business, u saying against someone u don't know, where are u staying lemme know, if you leave in Lagos wanna invite u for lunch weekend, don't be scared ok I just want to know me and stop saying shit about people you don't know,
Scared 😂? I don't reside in Lagos, any proof of what you claimed?

How did I insulted you?
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
The way your English is bad, I'm convinced that you and that scammer are the same person because his English is as bad as yours.
Cazzim:

no pls am not interesting again, because of you someone is insulting me here and I can't take that shit,how can u be saying trash on someone u don't even know,I have invited here for lunch by weekend if he leave in Lagos want him to know me, some kind of things get me so upset gosh, if not for nairaland he can't talk to me for real live
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
The two of you would make a great couple..😂😂😂
Cazzim:

that's how she was rude to me too, insulting me after she didn't do the right thing from the beginning, just bcuz I come across the post and responded that's what I did wrong I blame myself
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Cazzim(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Scared 😂? I don't reside in Lagos, any proof of what you claimed?

How did I insulted you?

why should I prove to u is there any needs, not everyone that is broke ok what did that lady have that I will want to scam her
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Cazzim(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=122122812]The two of you would mak

I don't blame u Sha,not ur fault
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by rippa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I wasn't planning on coming back to nairaland anytime soon and I'll probably log out later on after posting this, but guys I need your help. There's this Nigerian scammer who's been disturbing my WhatsApp line since late last year. No matter how much I block his number, he keeps using different numbers to disturb me and claiming that if I invest in his business, it'll benefit me.

I don't know where this person got my WhatsApp number because I'm a South African national and last year I asked the only Nigerian friend that I have here in SA as to whether he gave my number to someone else or as to whether his friends have access to his phone, he denied everything and I believed him.

I no longer feel safe in my own WhatsApp and I'm afraid that this person may one day hack it, who knows? Maybe he already did.. And I find it difficult changing my WhatsApp number considering the fact that I've been using it for the longest time.

The first time he tried to scam me it was with a Nigerian number and I was quickly able to tell that he was a scam, but the second time he used a South African number and claimed to be this other South African celebrity, Ayanda Ncwane.

But now he's been using different Nigerian lines to disturb me.

His recent number is as follows: +234 913 594 9354

He sent me a message again on Friday, I'm a South African based in South Africa and I don't know where this person got my number and his English is bad... Help me warn this guy to delete my number and stay away from me... Please, beg him for me if you have to.
Okay u want us to start calling and cursing ur ex because he say he nor do relationship again🤣🤣
U are the real scammer here
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by odysey: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you want me to do?

And why on Earth would I lie?
change your number or use 2 numbers, the new one give to only loved ones and business associates, don't give any one you suspect

In time you stop using the old one or if you wish retain it

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Scammer by odysey: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Play along until when?
reach out to the Nigerian police and the EFCC via twitter, also reach out to the South African embassy in Nigeria and the Nigerian embassy in SA
If it's something Interpol can intervene in reach them too
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124 why are you bothered?
Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Okay, thanks for the advice.
odysey:
change your number or use 2 numbers, the new one give to only loved ones and business associates, don't give any one you suspect

In time you stop using the old one or if you wish retain it

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Okay, thank you.. smiley smiley smiley
odysey:
reach out to the Nigerian police and the EFCC via twitter, also reach out to the South African embassy in Nigeria and the Nigerian embassy in SA
If it's something Interpol can intervene in reach them too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transit Budget Hotels Criminally Known As Ashosh Hotels or The Ashosh Group / Basic Facts You Need To Know About Bail / How The Internet Solved A Fatal Hit-And-Run Case With The Help Of Just One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.