Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC (1050 Views)

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Zulum500: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Deprofessional:
A vote for APC will destroy your faith.
I have said it time without number, Mislem Moslem ticket is dead on arrival I Nigeria.

Abiola tried it and got rejected by God and man.

Get your PVC. It is now a fight for survival.

Thooonndeeer faya fake news 🤣
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunray(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Who appoint you a judge over yoruba Christians in Nigeria? Some of you practise Judaism and call yourselves Christians.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by gmo10(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Bro chill de are Igbos with inferior and bigot mindset

Obi don loose this election
I have given at least a good reason why I'm supporting Tinubu, he should as well come and tell us his reason(s) of supporting the container economist.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunboy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Deprofessional:
I have said it time without number, Mislem Moslem ticket is dead on arrival I Nigeria.

Market your candidate without causing division. In a saner clime, people like you should be arrested and questioned for posting divisive posts.

Tinubu’s wife is a pastor, most of his kids are Christian’s including Seyi Tinubu. Smh

Again, we Yorubas don’t care about Muslim Christian Wahala that you trying hard to push us into, we cannot fight our family. In my family I have Muslims and Christians, yes we remain one and that’s how it’s like in many Yoruba families.

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
sunboy:

Market your candidate without causing division. In a saner clime, people like you should be arrested and questioned for posting divisive posts.

Tinubu’s wife is a pastor, most of his kids are Christian’s including Seyi Tinubu. Smh

Again, we Yorubas don’t care about Muslim Christian Wahala that you trying hard to push us into, we cannot fight our family. In my family I have Muslims and Christians, yes we remain one and that’s how it’s like in my Yoruba families.

That’s not entirely true. I don’t have any Muslim in my family and we are yorubas from Ogun state.

On this issue, Christians should completely reject the Muslim/Muslim ticket because it’s dangerous for Christians on the basis of equity.

Nigeria needs peace and unity. There has to be a country for Tinubu to even want to rule it.

Please, we need Peter Obi at the helm.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by jude79(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
There is no time in history Turkey was a Christian Country

Turkey was formally Constantinople, a city formed by Constantine, the first christian emperor, it was the invasion of a part of the country by Muslim turkmen just like Muslim uthman danfodio invaded sokoto, formally gobir, the country, Constantinople gradually turned to a nation named turkey, that is over 80% Muslim

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Xchii: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

That’s not entirely true. I don’t have any Muslim in my family and we are yorubas from Ogun state.

On this issue, Christians should completely reject the Muslim/Muslim ticket because it’s dangerous for Christians on the basis of equity.

Nigeria needs peace and unity. There has to be a country for Tinubu to even want to rule it.

speak for yourself Omo yiibo. Im a Christian and I'm proudly Batified. There's no christian Muslim nonsense in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Again, I put it to you that you’re not Yoruba.

Also, you’re calling peace and unity but pushing inter religious division

You can sell your candidate without pushing divisive statements, if it were a country where things work, you should be seeing a secret police by now but hey you can say what you like on NL. Nothing do you
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
sunboy:

Again, I put it to you that you’re not Yoruba.

Also, you’re calling peace and unity but pushing inter religious division

You can sell your candidate without pushing divisive statements, if it were a country where things work, you should be seeing a secret police by now but hey you can say what you like on NL. Nothing do you

To God who made me, I am a yoruba man and I don’t have one single Muslim in my family. I can’t lie. What will I gain?

I don’t hate our Muslim brothers. I just fear that theu will join the north in Islamic terrorism. Yoruba Muslims never cautioned Prof. Ishaq Akintola when he harassed Christians in yorubaland for 8 years.

Some of my closest friends are Muslims but they know I fear them. A Muslim can switch and be a terrorist in a minute. So I have that consciousness embedded in my psyche.

On this issue, Peter Obi and igbos deserve the presidency on the basis of equity. In addition, he is the best of all the candidates.

Let’s be fair and eschew tribalism.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Xchii:
speak for yourself Omo yiibo. Im a Christian and I'm proudly Batified. There's no christian Muslim nonsense in Yorubaland

I’m serious. Why should I lie? And it doesn’t mean I am supporting any division in yorubaland.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunboy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

To God who made me, I am a yoruba man and I don’t have one single Muslim in my family. I can’t lie. What will I gain?

I don’t hate our Muslim brothers. I just fear that theu will join the north in Islamic terrorism. Yoruba Muslims never cautioned Prof. Ishaq Akintola when he harassed Christians in yorubaland for 8 years.

Some of my closest friends are Muslims but they know I fear them. A Muslim can switch and be a terrorist in a minute. So I have that consciousness embedded in my psyche.

On this issue, Peter Obi and igbos deserve the presidency on the basis of equity. In addition, he is the best of all the candidates.

Let’s be fair and eschew tribalism.

You’ve shown that you’re of Ibo extraction thank you 😊

Now, stop tagging yourself Yoruba again. You don’t have to lie or push divisive narrative for you to sell your candidate.

Muslim can easily switch to terrorist… you fear your friends ..lol the dumbest thing I’ve read today on nairaland.

Ire o!
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunboy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Xchii:

Preach it brother! There’s not room for religious nonsense in Yoruba race. They keep exposing their tribe as they keep trying.

Omo ale was even swearing to God lol

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
sunboy:

You’ve shown that you’re of Ibo extraction thank you 😊

Now, stop tagging yourself Yoruba again. You don’t have to lie or push divisive narrative for you to sell your candidate.

Muslim can easily switch to terrorist… you fear your friends ..lol the dumbest thing I’ve read today on nairaland.

Ire o!

Walahi, I can’t lie. I know you feel it’s only igbos that fear Muslims but many Christians in yorubaland fear Muslims too. They just don’t make it known.

This issue is not about igbos. It’s about survival and preservation of Nigerian Christians.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
sunboy:

Preach it brother! There’s not room for religious nonsense in Yoruba race. They keep exposing their tribe as they keep trying.

Omo ale was even swearing to God lol

Ok ooooo.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by sunboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Walahi, I can’t lie. I know you feel it’s only igbos that fear Muslims but many Christians in yorubaland fear Muslims too. They just don’t make it known.

This issue is not about igbos. It’s about survival and preservation of Nigerian Christians.

Lmao, You’re not Yoruba.

The more you type the more you’re exposing your real tribe.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Loveladies:
I will vote TINUBU, because he allows Christianity to thrive, even in his home, wife and children are Christians

You can go ahead and vote for jihad, but tomorrow, when the Fulani herdsmen and other jihadists take over your villages, don't come here to cry.

1 Like

Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
sunboy:

Lmao, You’re not Yoruba.

The more you type the more you’re exposing your real tribe.

I have heard u ooo.

I won’t expose myself to you. I have told you
I’m not igbo.
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by Loveladies(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You can go ahead and vote for jihad, but tomorrow, when the Fulani herdsmen and other jihadists take over your villages, don't come here to cry.
just as they take over Lagos fool
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by blabulu2000: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Deprofessional:

Nyamiri people are playing religious politics...

Ambode and Sanwoolu are Christians living in lagos state ...Tinubu works with them and helps them...

Let Obi show us one Muslim person in his cabinet when he was a governor of Anambra state .....

Intolerant people...

Aboki go teach una Aboki politcs...thanks God from top to bottom nah Aboki be the leader in most of the key position...
Re: Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC by drlateef: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Ok oooooooo.

Vote APC as a Christian. Body go tell you.

Nobody will beg anybody again. Continue listening to those criminal pastors who have the money to run out of Nigeria when the real persecution of Christians under APC begins.

We have warned you enough.

You are suffering from siege mentality. Nobody is chasing you, you are chasing yourself. They asked you what you benefited from Jonathan and Obasanjo and you kept quiet. You are the last bigot refusing to be cured of bigotry. Religion of your leader does not bring food to your table. It’s their capacity, capability and experience that counts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Peter Obi Rig The Presidential Elections In The South East? / New Evidence That Shows Kano State Result Was Manipulated In Favor Of TINUBU / Dangote Refinery - This Economy Is About To EXPLODE Into Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.