Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. (1953 Views)

Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC / Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) / [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by AngelaGold(f): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
It might be a very long read but it must be an interesting read with the full expository of the calamities about to envelop the country called Nigeria if nothing is been done urgently.
I will only do a brief introduction of myself for some security reasons..My name is Angela,my Dad is a Nigerian from the Middlebelt(North Central)and my Mum is a British and I've worked with some of the reputable media houses across the globe before i resigned for some reasons best known to me. I've been following this Nairaland since 26 February 2011 to be precise,introduced to me by a friend though late now(may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,shanty,i love you and i will continue to love you,continue to rip)but I have to register today to tell the whole world especially Nigerian youths what's about to happen.
So,after I celebrated my birthday few days ago,my conscience wouldn't let me rest because I knew many evil that have been happening in Africa especially in Nigeria and
also the World is aware but they kept mute because of their selfish interest,hence one of the reasons I resigned but let it be a talk for another day.
Enough of the introduction but before i start,i will like to tell you guys to always be mindful of what you type here because many prominent people across the globe do visit here and you don't know who is who,you don't know who's going to be of help to you tomorrow or who's going to safe your life tomorrow and also be security conscious.
Lets get down to the reason I opened an account on this Nigeria forum to alert you guys of the dangers ahead.
In the field of my work as a professional journalist,I have studied many people from different spheres of life via the white race(My Mum's side) and the black race(My Dad's side)especially Nigerians,and I've come to the conclusion that Africa is doomed already(apology for that but it's just the truth).
I will be a little bit blunt with the truth,maybe it might trigger some of you guys to start asking some questions and also to start exhibiting some sense of maturity and responsibility especially here. I read a lot these days and I read many things on Nairaland even with some of my friends all over the world because I've also introduced like 37 foreigners to Nairaland( Nigerian forum) especially the big gongs in their various professions and they always get agitated reading some of your messages here,some do ask me if all these people are alright but I always defend you guys because I know what your wicked politicians have done to your psyches. Before I start this expository,I wouldn't want to see some harsh words,curses or fights here because some of my friends are likely to read and they also inspired me to create this awareness to save some souls there in Nigeria and I wouldn't want anybody or some people to drive them away with their negative energy.
Please,read and contribute positively,so that we can help you guys and save yourselves,your love ones,your families and also your generations.
There are some deep quotes of freedom and slavery from World prominent people(dead and alive) I will recommend to some of you guys to go search and read up,then you will come to understand who your enemies are and not your fellow common man you always fight here.
I always see Ibos and Yorubas fights each other here every time but I never see this kind of too much fights prior to 2015 and if my submission is correct,then ask yourself a question on why it have to be so now because truth is like pregnancy(cannot be hidden) and good things market itself.

Expository 1: I've travelled all over the World,to every Continent of the World and if some rich kids are competing with the citizens of any Country financially,just know that their parents are likely to be 95% Nigerian politicians.
I read that they pay some people some kind of $50 to $100 bucks monthly( Not verifiable yet by me) to be defending evil and wickedness here on Nairaland. Ask yourself why won't they employ their children to do the dirty works for them instead,many of their kids are living an extravagant lifestyles in every Countries they resides. 70% of your politicians were in some different parties before they joined APC and what makes you think that they wouldn't join back to PDP peradventure PDP wins in your audio 2023 election huh? Sometimes,I get no pity for you guys but because I know what mental slavery can do to someone,that's why we want to help those that sincerely needed our help there in Nigeria.
As long as Nigeria remains like that,no politician is going to do any magic there because the system is a failed system already and your constitution is the enemy of a common man.
Many people are fighting over audio presidency and they don't know if they're still going to be alive till then and if there is going to be an election in 2023.what you don't know is bigger than you and fighting each other here,wouldn't change anything positively because that's exactly what your politicians want,to keep you guys in bondage and as long as you guys keep fighting yourselves,they are smiling and having fun with their families and friends.
I see some intelligent minds here that are mentally enslaved but they don't even know. Why would a graduate come online and keep on defending people with dubious characters,illiterates,evil and always try to twist everything to the government advantage even within him,he knows that what he defends all the time is evil. Those of you fighting for 2023 presidency,how's the northern part of your country fairing today even though they have held the post more than any tribe or region in that Nigeria. For your information,the only people the Nigeria presidency benefits are the families of the president,the friends and the close associates,so the earlier you guys realise this,the better for you all.

Expository 2: There are so many things the Nigeria government wouldn't let you guys know especially those that defend them all the time but I will tell you the truth because I know many things you don't know and even some of your government officials don't even know much .This is a very top secret,there are serious talk for Biafrans and Oduduwas to go but the problem the world is having now is that they don't want to balkanize Nigeria into three separate countries and they have been contemplating on letting Biafrans go first because according to some of the top officials working with some world powers,they said that the Oduduwas have not work hard enough to guarantee their self independent and secondly,the face of Oduduwa agitator is not internationally recognised hence the reason they want to grant Biafra independent first before 2023(mark it somewhere) and some of your top politicians are aware of this but they wouldn't want to let you guys know.

Expository 3: The Northern politicians fighting to keep Nigeria one are doing it because of two things and the last reason is the major stumbling block from letting go. The oil from the South,of which everybody know and for the fear of their lives because they have enslaved their wards and imbibed this hatred inside them and they always think that South is their problem especially Ibo people. An average Northerner thinks that the reason their lives remains backward, stagnant and impoverished is because of an Ibo man. The Northern politicians knows that any day Nigeria divides and the Southerners, my people the Middle belt inclusive go their separate ways,that an average Northerners will start asking questions and when it comes to been bold and fearless,you can give it to the Northern youths. So peradventure Nigeria break away now,give it 5 years and revolution will kick off in the Northern part of Nigeria and all these Northern politicians will run away,hence the main reason they wouldn't want Nigerian to break free.

Expository 4: I read people shouting Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu,Yemi Osibanjo,Orji Kalu and other names here. Even though I don't know them personally, i only read about them through internet but I've come to conclusion that they are still the same people,full of wickedness and evil...Ibos are praising one Abaribe because he always tell them what they want to hear but the last time I checked,he's still in the senate house,collecting huge salaries and his state is one of the worst states in the Eastern part of Nigeria and from my own knowledge about him,he has been in the government for more than 20 years. So, ask yourself what he has done differently to better the lives of a common man especially in that his Ibo state of origin,the answer is No,they are all the same.....Yemi Osibanjo may have a good heart but the system have influenced him negatively (if you can't beat them,you join them and he opt for the latter) and his utterances lately are wickedness and evil,via the characteristics of Nigerian politicians.... Peter obi is a green snake in a green grass and believe me,he may try to change some things but he wouldn't do much because the system will work against him and he may likely get killed or overthrown by some powerful cabals...... Tinubu is like Buhari but the truth is that no Nigerian politician will perform below Buhari. ... Atiku,still got the same criminal mindset as Tinubu.. Nothing is going to change because they have impoverished and enslaved you Nigerians,to the extend that they now think for you guys and also instruct you guys on what to do even when you know that what you're doing is wrong on every side.

Expository 5: About Endsars Lekki tollgate massacre. Sanwo Olu is not wicked though the system is changing him,he got some human conscience but the truth is that Tinubu and some cabals in Aso rock masterminded what transpired at Lekki tollgate during Endsars protest. Though Sanwo Olu Initially refused to penned his signature on that horrible act and he also supposed to have stopped the plan but he got no choice because it was beyond his power via powers from Tinubu, Aso rock cabals and our own High Commissioner there in Nigeria.

Expository 6: The man held by Nigeria government in DSS custody by name Nnamdi Kanu is a very powerful being and you Nigerian youth suppose to stand by him because he knows the problems of Nigeria and Africa at large and the World also know that he knows too much but like I said before,the World powers are in a stage to grant him his heart desire(Biafra) and some Nigerian Government are also aware of that even though they have been fighting against it and bribing many top World officials against that but it's going to be concluded before 2023.
Some men of God in your Country also knows about that,hence the reason they indirectly ask "WHY"people think of 2023 "IF" they are sure of any election in 2023 or "IF" they are sure Nigeria will still be together by then but as usual,an average Nigerian couldn't be able to decipher what they always mean. See,they are just letting you guys know that there might not be any election in 2023,via the separation of Nigeria before then.
When you guys started the Endsars,it was predicted to led to an overhauled change of governance and the world powers have concluded plans to step in after the two weeks to the day the protest stopped(via a consecutive one month serious protest,always draw the intervention of the World powers and you guys don't even know this but your wicked politicians know,hence the reason they did what they did to stop the protest from from going further)but you guys couldn't continue,lack of consistency on your path of freedom and they have to sit back and observed as everything fizzled out. Your politicians knows that once the World power steps in,it will guarantee your freedom and good life and your eyes will open hence the reason they fought with everything even to an extend of killing people to stop the protest. Some of you guys defending the evil politicians here will come back here one day in future and hate yourself for defending evil and by that time,it will be too late..No Nigerian politicians worth your sacrifice because they can kill you to get to their next selfish ambition.
One Yoruba activist by name Sunday Igboho is been held in Benin Republic by Nigerian government even though Benin Republic got nothing on him but they are just been obedient kid to their senior(Nigeria).
The wicked,hate the truth and any truthful being is hated so much. Ask yourself why Nigerian government hates Nnamdi Kanu so much and also Chief Sunday Igboho. Ask yourself the circumstances surrounded Mailafi's death after exposing many evil in your government. They don't like rivals especially from a positive point of view and they have to recruit some people to keep on defending them and their evil agendas. Nigeria government knows that if Nnamdi Kanu succeed with Biafra,that many eyes will be open and other Nigeria youths will succeed especially the Northern youths will be emancipate from the shackles of slavery,poverty,illiteracy and all evil devices melted to them by their evil politicians.

Expository 7: The world know that the Nigeria government are wicked and evil and the accusations been levelled against Nnamdi Kanu or his Ipob are just nonsense hence they have refused to grant their evil wish of proscribing ipob as a terrorist group(from the angle of my exposition,it's only the World powers that knows who is a terrorist and not Nigerian government
) and after doing that,they will employ some of you guys to be fighting him, unknowingly fighting everything that will make you guys to break free from them.
You guys don't even know that Nnamdi Kanu is indirectly fighting for you all and the Foreign powers knows that and many of my powerful friends affirmed to that too but an average Nigeria youths are too blind and mentally dead to see what the sane minds are seeing.

Expository 8: I wanted to come down to Nigeria to meet some people and help out via by creating awareness and enlightenment about the dangers of your lives and your generations by the Nigeria state but my Dad shunned me down,via that they are going to get me killed hence the reason I aborted the idea but still,I cannot sleep because I so much love humanity especially Nigerian youths and I just want to come back to Africa especially Nigeria and spend some years because this place is tiring honestly.

For the South South( Niger Delta), Please you youths of that region should stop hating on your fellow Nigerian youths especially the Ibos because I don't think they hate you people but the hatred you got for them was instigated by your greedy politicians because even if Nigeria is not working,if your elites and politicians are sincere and honest,they suppose to use the money they derive from that region judiciously.
Niger delta suppose to be like Dubai by now but No,they won't do that instead they always pack the money for themselves,their families and their friends and leave a common man to die of bad water,oil spillage and many negative devices orchestrated by the resources found in your land. 99% of Nigeria politicians are wicked and evil and you guys should stop fighting one another and channel your grievances towards your evil and corrupt politicians.

Expository 9: some of the inner circles working for the World powers confided in me that Nigerians especially those that are fighting for their independent shouldn't give up because they are discussing the separation already but anything that will make them give up,the World powers will bounce back and wouldn't want to entertain such discussion again .They said that the peaceful separation of Biafra and Oduduwa especially Biafra from Nigeria,is on their top priority anytime they hold meeting but they don't want to make it public for the reason best known to them.
So,I urge my brothers from Biafra and Oduduwa to keep the fire burning because if you guys can get it right,then my Dad's region will breath a fresh air because I do pity my Dad's people every time and their conditions are highly unacceptable.

Expository 10: Your vote is always useless in Nigeria settings .some insane minds always come here to tell you to make a right choice and the right choice happens to be the choice the evil politicians have already made for you,via PDP and APC,via Atiku and Buhari or Atiku and Tinubu while some poverty enslaved minds always come to support Orji Uzor Kanu and Tinubu even when they got some sound minds for their audio presidential post,then you begin to wonder if these people are educated,stupid,foolish,self hated or brain dead.

In conclusion,The day some of you will taste a good life especially outside Nigeria,then you will come to appreciate this my message and you will know the gravity of wickedness you have done to yourself and your generation out of your stupid tribal fights,religious wars, greediness,selfishness and hatred of your fellow common man.
Nigeria youths,stop fighting each other here,face your politicians because they are the evil and wicked souls meant to push out of the way for you to get a brighter future and sound generations.
They wine and dine together regardless of their tribe,religion and statues buh they instigate you to fight their fight while they enjoy your common wealth with their families around the globe.(Think,my brethren from my Dad's country.....Please,just think and free yourselves...)
For those fighting people that are fighting for you,a day will come when you will read all your messages and desire to take your life because you might realise by then that your life is not worth living after indirectly stiffing good life out of yourself while defending evil.
The day Nigeria youths will wake up is the day Africa will be free from neo-colonialism and it will be a new dawn in African soil.
I don't do religion or tribe but Humanity,so I wouldn't entertain any religious extremist or tribal bigot to come in here and start throwing insults everywhere.
Remember that the elites will not free you,the politicians will never free you(for those uninformed illiterate adults asking people to go through their representative in the house even when they know that no Nigeria politician would entertain such thing because they are benefitting from the failed system massively and also the system will definitely work against such move)buh you gat the power to free yourself.
I urge you people to put your differences aside and work towards liberating your people that can't even feed twice in a day in the midst of bountiful and plenty because of your selfish wicked politicians,failed system and a failed country they unwillingly found themselves into. I will always defend you guys until you guys get it right but remember that there are no more time left and the time is now and not tomorrow and if you Nigerian youths fail to correct this your government wickedness and abnormalities now,it may likely take the next 100 years to get things working for the common man.
I so much love you all,the Yorubas,the Ibos, the Hausas,the Fulanis,the Igalas,the Nupes,the Idomas,the egedes,the Ijaws,the Urhobos,the Itschekiris,the Ibibios,the bajamas and the Edos etc......

NB: This write-up is from my own personal perspective and not from any media houses before some folks will start asking me for the source and every secrets I reviewed there,was 100% correct because they are from unblemished,incorruptible and reputable sources across the globe,via my friends.

Please,you guys should help me and call the Mod to push this article to the front page for a wider view because you guys are helping each other indirectly by so doing and even the Mod,is also been helped unknowingly because when the system starts working,he will also benefit from it.
I thank you all for reading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
The youth you are talking about don't read.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by slimjohn2k5: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lengthy read but the summary of it all is that the politicians used poverty as weapon. No amount of education can fix it if those that are financially comfortable don't stand up and help

2 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by slimjohn2k5: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lengthy read but the summary of it all is that the politicians used poverty as weapon. No amount of education can fix it if those that are financially comfortable don't stand up and help

Also, your target audience on this forum will not read all this.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by fykes(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
I can count on my fingers how many Nigerian youths will have the discipline to read the article to the end.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by psychalade: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Person wey Sabi write must realize that some people Sabi read and comprehend the true intent of their writings undecided

5 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by WhizdomXX(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Intelligent write up. Most of the youths know this things, but fail to join political parties to vote out the old evil ones write from their party primaries.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by WhizdomXX(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
psychalade:
Person wey Sabi write must realize that some people Sabi read and comprehend the true intent of their writings undecided
. .
What's the true intent other than the summarized
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
A journalist with dubious grammar. I can bet that the OP is IPOB, even though he made some excellent points.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Fernandeswagger(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
You wrote about things most people know already although some are really debatable. Like some global body granting the dissolution of the country.

Asides telling the youths to unite, what are the ways you recommend they use in achieving a better nation?

You've already concluded the current political parties are the same just different names.

What are your proffered solutions?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by dettolgel: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
I took my time to read the long post. I don't have anything against the issues raised in my opinion that are mostly genuine.

But what I find hard to reconcile is your style of writing. If you have worked in media around the world and your mum is British, I would assume that you had a better education that most people. Even if you started poorly but working around the world would have at least influence your style of writing.

From my observation, I don't think you are who you said you are based on your writing style but your points are well taken.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Kamanuozuzu: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
WhizdomXX:
Intelligent write up. Most of the youths know this things, but fail to join political parties to vote out the old evil ones write from their party primaries.

Always talking about "vote out", but nobody talks about "vote in".

"Who are we going to 'vote in'?" should be a bigger question.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by WhizdomXX(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:

What's your name, and do you wish to contest?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Orangedreams: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Amazing exposition. I enjoyed every part of it. Thank you for being a blessing to me. I don't mind getting to know you Op and being a true friend with you. I like to meet great minds such as you. Lets hook up on WhatsApp +234 8088365168

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by helinues: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerian youths that are already snoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
it not a lie!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:

you make sense my brother!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
Who will read this junk that has no summary? Wake up to what? Have they eradicated cultism in Universities?

Those same cultists, they know themselves are the supposed leaders of tomorrow? I am sorry for Nigeria, can a bad tree ever yield good fruits?

Yankee kids are going to college then entering the NBA or NFL for example, Nigeria they are carrying guns & machetes & chasing each other around on campus?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Getting a referendum is not a day job,Biafra before 2023 cannot be possible... Catalonia have been fighting for this in last 20years!

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
Getting a referendum is not a day job,Biafra before 2023 cannot be possible... Catalonia have been fighting for this in last 20years!
Start the restructuring from your state, we should stop chasing shadows.

Over 20 years now, democrazy has been practiced they are still talking of restructuring? Don’t mind the people, they are not serious, all they love is the cliche.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Start the restructuring from your state, we should stop chasing shadows.
you can start from your own state too!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
you can start from your own state too!
That is why I don’t play the ostrich, Charity they say begins @ home, everyone develop your Local Government & State, Nigeria will be alright, The Bay Area is not Idaho, Silicon Valley is not Indianapolis.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That is why I don’t play the ostrich, Charity they say begins @ home.
75% of your people are here for daily ends...10% of my people cannot even be in your location for breakfast..the oil block you are crying for belong to south south...make even share the Nigeria self!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
75% of your people are here for daily ends...10% of my people cannot even be in your location for breakfast..the oil block you are crying for belong to south south...make even share the Nigeria self!
Lazy people, the natural resources belongs to you by virtue of birth, but ordinary petrol Chemical refinery to build by intellectual application & effort you people can’t build?

The oil & gas belongs to you because it was your ancestors that placed it in the earth? Joker.
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who will read this junk that has no summary? Wake up to what? Have they eradicated cultism in Universities?

Those same cultists, they know themselves are the supposed leaders of tomorrow? I am sorry for Nigeria, can a bad tree ever yield good fruits?

Yankee kids are going to college then entering the NBA or NFL for example, Nigeria they are carrying guns & machetes & chasing each other around on campus?

Is everyone a cultist?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajericho:

Is everyone a cultist?
Read again, those same cultist that know themselves, maybe guilty conscience is worrying you?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by uthlaw: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Lazy people, the natural resources belongs to you by virtue of birth, but ordinary petrol Chemical refinery to build by effort you people can’t build?

The oil & gas belongs to you because it was your ancestors that placed it in the earth? Joker.
go back your land and developed it if you are not lazy!
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by alanto: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol. Na IPOB thread be this one jare.
OP na imposter. See if you wan to stop seeing online brawl tell your people to start acting maturely.
Middle belt ko. Waist bead ni.
Manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
They are not ready, they would rather blame one Hausa Fulani in Abuja for their woes, in the 21st century they have refused to embrace science & technology & waste their time on ethnicity & selfishness, like it is my oil, not for the benefit of all citizens of the Federation?
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Read again, those same cultist that know themselves, maybe guilty conscience is worrying you?

Maybe you should read what you wrote again,you talk as if the only youths in this country are cultists
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by ajericho(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They are not ready, they would rather blame one Hausa Fulani in Abuja for their woes, in the 21st century they have refused to embrace science & technology & waste their time on ethnicity & selfishness, like it is my oil, not for the benefit of all citizens of the Federation?

Like Nigerian environment even allows you to excel in technology,
Re: Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
Soon all the Local Governments in your state will be keep their revenue from the resources they have, not for the state Government to share anymore, Warri will become the capital of Delta State?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Youth Leader Found Dead / Just Imagine If It Was Buhari And Notherners Doing This To Igbos. / Ghana Will Regret Cancellin Zeros....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.