Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Akpabio Is A Saboteur, An Ill Wind Says Fmr Federal Lawmaker, Emmanuel Akpan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Is A Saboteur, An Ill Wind Says Fmr Federal Lawmaker, Emmanuel Akpan (215 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Is A Saboteur, An Ill Wind Says Fmr Federal Lawmaker, Emmanuel Akpan by ogugwa1992: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
By Etim Ekpima

A chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Emmanuel Akpan, has warned members of the party and concerned citizen of the state to be weary of the antics of Senator Godswill Akpabio, whom he fingered in the imbroglio rocking the party.

Speaking with our reporter, Chief Akpan, who described the former Governor as a fraudster, a saboteur and an ill-wind that blows nobody any good, said “Akwa Ibom State has outgrown that age where Akpabio’s political razzmatazz and intrigues moved the people. I had expected Godswill Akpabio to have learned from history. I had expected him to sit down and remain a kingmaker when the ovation was loud but it is a pity that my brother, Senator Godswill Akpabio is yet to know that he has come full circle in the politics of Akwa Ibom State.”

Chief Akpan, who hails from Ikot Udo in Essien Udim Local Government Area, went further to say “The cheat game and pull down mentality are part and parcel of Akpabio. He did same to Obong Nsima Ekere. H e tried it with his successor, Governor Udom Emmanuel, a man he claimed he brought from Lagos. Today, he is doing same to the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Obong Umana Okon Umana.
" Senator Godswill Akpabion has been a fraudster all his life and nothing can detach that virtue from him.”

“Instead of becoming a nationalist and a statesman through his position as Senate Minority Leader on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he relinquished it for his selfish reason.
He had another opportunity to have corrected the wrongs and heal old wounds but he jeopardized it. Another opportunity came when he vied as a presidential candidate of the APC, again he sabotaged it. We all know that Senator Godswill Akpabio has become a saboteur within the system that threw him up.
We are aware that Senator Godswill Akpabio has mobilized men and resources to rubbish Senator Ita Enang and Obong Umana Okon Umana within the party.
We are aware of the several media stunt and sponsorship that he has done. We are armed with all the details of the behind-the-curtains meetings.
We are aware of the finances that exchanged hands within the period. For a man to adamantly try to destroy what he labored so much to build shows the depth of wickedness embedded in him. Senator Godswill Akpabio sees everybody as a pawn on a chess board. He is an ill-wind that will blow no good,” Chief Akpan maintained.

Also speaking, a financial member of Itai Afe Annang, Abom Sunny Akai, said “Senator Godswill Akpabio is a dribbler that has been abandoned by his gods.
Even with his self-acclaimed Ahmed Bola Tinubu aura around him, he has dribbled himself. He says one thing straight and does eight wrong things. Only an evil minded person can do what he is doing. What he is using Stephen Ntokekpo to do in the State APC is testament to his craftsmanship.”

A youth activist from Amanyam Clan in Ikot Ekpene Local Government Area, Comrade Samuel Ukut, while frowning at the alleged pull down role played by Senator Godswill Akpabio, said “Senator Godswill Akpabio’s antics towards stakeholders of the APC has been revealed and it is no longer rumour. From his several meetings and sub-meetings, Akwa Ibom people can clearly see his handwritings.”

Comrade Ukut concluded by saying, “The hit on stakeholders of the APC through media blackmail and litigations have continued to prick my mind to the extent of asking: what does Senator Godswill Akpabio really want? That he secretly bankrolled the event is no news. That he is causing a high level of disaffection within the Ibibio, the Annang and the APC is no news. That he is stirring up serious political intrigues within the state is no news. What is news, for me, is: what does Senator Godswill Akpabio really want? Only time will tell.”

https://ourdailywire.com/akpabio-is-a-saboteur-an-ill-wind-says-fmr-federal-lawmaker-emmanuel-akpan/

Re: Akpabio Is A Saboteur, An Ill Wind Says Fmr Federal Lawmaker, Emmanuel Akpan by naijapikin2(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
If you collect your own money tomorrow you too will sing a different song.

(1) (Reply)

Imo: A Clear Message Of Love & Acceptance / Nigeria Shivers In Fear: Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit / New Naira: Banks Will Ensure Workers’ Safety – CIBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.