Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. (71144 Views)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind / New Photos Of Actress Maureen Ihua / Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
There is still hope.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by premierlead: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
God's with you beautiful old slay mama

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by baby124: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
She’s a great actress. I hope she gets good help.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Shadysen: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is how my guy became blind, Drop out of school, pains me to see him like that, young blood, may God give my guy his sight again, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by doggedfighter(f): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
This is how my guy became blind, Drop out of school, pains me to see him like that, young blood, may God give my guy his sight again, AMEN!

cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Shadysen: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is how my guy became blind, Drop out of school, pains me to see him like that, young blood, may God give my guy his sight again, AMEN!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Shadysen: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

cry cry
real matter.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by doggedfighter(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
real matter.

Are the doctors hopeful he will regain his sight ? I feel sad for him.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Shadysen: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Are the doctors hopeful he will regain his sight ? I feel sad for him.
They said it's spiritual, medical wont help. we tried everything no way, guy of 26yrs.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by AngelicBeing: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Richy4:
I guess cataract.. embarassed
Very common with old age sad. Doesn't need prayers but simple minor surgery..
Hian, doesn't need prayers, like seriously, God still Heals via prayers (if you have a mustard seed faith in the Healing power of God) and also Medical science, Health and Healing can be accomplished via faith and Prayers shocked

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
They said it's spiritual, medical wont help. we tried everything no way, guy of 26yrs.
l have heard same from a woman who lives in Ghana, her blindness according to her started from her dream, she said someone came to her in her dream and punctured her eyes, she woke up from the dream and her eyes problem began, till she eventually completely went blind shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Neddstark: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Misterc:
When Dem dey chop their money and endorsements... Na their families Dem dey share am with oooo
E reach time for GoFundMe.... Dem rush to the public...

This life no balance Sha....
I pray her family comes up with means for her surgery to regain her sight...

People like her didn't make that much money. Show some sympathy or just wish her well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Shadysen: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l have heard same from a woman who lives in Ghana, her blindness according to her started from her dream, she said someone came to her in her dream and punctured her eyes, she woke up from the dream and her eyes problem began, till she eventually completely went blind shocked
very sad anytime i see him, very brilliant guy, nobody saw this coming, well, we leave everything to God! he is our only hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Richy4(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, doesn't need prayers, like seriously, God still Heals via prayers (if you have a mustard seed faith in the Healing power of God) and also Medical science, Health and Healing can be accomplished via faith and Prayers shocked
Honestly I believe in prayers but there are some that are not necessary..

One can not be hungry, u start praying for food when u have kitchen, stoves and foodstuffs to do the cooking...

The Optometrist can figure out what is wrong with her sight but I am 87% sure it's cataracts..

They will just remove the present fuggy or cloudy original lens she came into the world with and replace it with the clearer lens and boom!!! She will start seeing again..
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by wonlasewonimi77: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
Judithjovial6: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Bahamas95(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
No na!

This is terrible, blindness is the worst kinda deformity.....I just pray her sight is restored.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by virginchaser(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
It can be terrible. A senior fellow went to do free eye surgery in one of this eye foundation to correct a defect. They operate on the two eyes, unfortunately, bro could not see after the operation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by asahnwaKC: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Always love her movies…. cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by dazzlingd(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
this is due to poor medical facilities.. She can be cured if she get the right medical attention

Only science can save her, all the shameless miracle working con artist pastors in Nigeria dont heal famous people

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by MrLacoste4: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
And to think of it, I watched her movie dis afternoon... may God restore her sight..
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by ominilongest(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Prison

Blindness

I will never wish the above mentioned on my worst Enemies , haaa
Kuku kill me

May God be with every one going through this and every innocent soul locked up behind bars
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Prodigy08: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
This blindness thing is painful,especially when it happens to a loved one.i know cos my mum is blind.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by whippersnapper(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
That's something I will never wish for someone that hates me most
omo you go wish am wetin pass this one. your enemy can kill you at sight
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by emmaodet: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Is she diabetic ?

The things that life throws at people sometimes can be too much to take.

Blindness is one of them

May she recover her sight.

Most times, it is from glycouma.
Many people have it but we hardly do yearly medical check up in this part of the world and when things happen, we claim it is attack.
Have seen many people around me go blind due to not knowing they have glaucoma in time.

This is the last one i did last month

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by lokotamak35: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
olaolaking79: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by amuwo1980: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Life , it beats the shit out of one
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Cantonese: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Is she diabetic ?

Blindness is one of them

Amen. Very painful. Maybe glaucoma, maculopathy, etc, not seen early enough. Please ignore those roadside eye doctors who only know how to prescribe wrong glasses. Everyone must get their eyes checked early enough. Early detection will prevent blindness.

I pray sincerely that the Lord will heal her.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by Cantonese: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
dazzlingd:
this is due to poor medical facilities.. She can be cured if she get the right medical attention

Only science can save her, all the shameless miracle working con artist pastors in Nigeria don heal famous people

Iti.
Shame no catch you that you did not ask what led to the blindness. You do not need even know that there are certain eye diseases that are scientifically not treatable presently.
See your head like Alfa shoes.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by dazzlingd(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Iti.
Shame no catch you that you did not ask what led to the blindness. You do not need even know that there are certain eye diseases that are scientifically not treatable presently.
See your head like Alfa shoes.

Lol
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by alyarmouk(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Interested
NEXIM:
May God heal her.

GET YOURSELF EMPLOYED WITH THIS!!!

Production of Canvas art prints and frames is very lucrative, budget friendly and easy to produce. Despite this, the frames are sold at high prices. We charge N20,000 for the training at our center and we also teach the skills online at N2,500.After payment, You would access the training (practical videos) which are enough for the skills needed. In less than one week, you are already an expert which means you have gotten yourself a good job or side hustle.Guys are making about N150,000 to N250,000 monthly without stress from production and selling of canvas and Frame prints.The closing date for registration is 15th Feb. 2023. Empower yourself or someone with this great content before we close the opportunity. Can/WhatsApp
Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by DisLifeSha: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Exactly what I thought. I'm a type 1 diabetic and it has affected my eyes before. Even right now but am trying my best to control it very very well. It's not easy. It demands a lot financially

doggedfighter:
Is she diabetic ?

Blindness is one of them

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. by DisLifeSha: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
I'm a type 1 diabetic. The financial requirements is too much. The battle no be here o. 13 years of diabetes has affected all areas of my life

ovieigho:

Exactly what came into my mind after reading the headline
Nigerians don’t have access to proper healthcare
It’s so pathetic
She might be diabetic and unknown it not properly controlled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.