Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life (42999 Views)

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Godsfrezx: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing last forever.. chai

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by assholemods: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
That's how the current animals in human skin will soon end. The old sickly drug baron must be disgraced. Nigeria shall be free.
One day you too will end up in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by LegendHero(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ariyibi oloosa Molete.

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Y
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by seguno2: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
That's how the current animals in human skin will soon end. The old sickly drug baron must be disgraced. Nigeria shall be free.

That requires a lot of work to quickly dismantle any and every disinformation used to prop up the shaky shaky, peepooing druggie rogue ThiefNuibu who has deprived Lagosians of meaningful development since 1999.

Are you involved with the work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by rottenegg: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why is this worthy of front page?
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by seguno2: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He has a greedy first son

Staying in America and refusing Access to most of Baba's Asset

A once Political Mecca with food , drinks, wines and merriment... A place people go for Jumat prayers. Politicians go to pledge donations and do give away and charity

Arisekola and Adedibu's children are not concerned about local politics... Ibadan is like a Village to them

Food, drinks, wines and merriment instead of government jobs and private sector employment.

Are you surprised that blacks are the scumbags in the world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Moh247: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
seguno2:

Food, drinks, wines and merriment instead of government jobs and private sector employment.

Are you surprised that blacks are the scumbags in the world

Is Adedibu a private citizen responsible to give you job?! From birth till death he never held a single Political office yet helped people in private capacity

7 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by ecolime(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's 15 years already? 😲

This life ehn. No champion forever oo

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
The man dealt with Ladoja no be small

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by BeanX(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
The landlord of ibadan politics, nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by SunmibareARC: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
I think Senate. He rode on his father's popularity immediately after his demise, but he couldn't hold on to it

AdaojoTheUrchin:

But I understand one of his children later got into the House of Reps? Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by rowosky(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
dodelight:
Hmm... My (girl) friend's late father. This life is funny. Met a lady in church some years back (won't mention the town, church or school). We became friends on low levels. Never knew she is Adedibu's daughter because she dropped her surname for safety reasons. But I had other friends at her hostel who suspected her identity and told me of how security officers came to pick her when Adedibu died. It was after I saw her at a high level political event and later informed her that I saw her there that she told me the truth.

And you fumbled her 🤨

3 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by VULCAN(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Low class tribalist spotted

tammie24:
watch how ibos will carry the matter for head pass Yorubas cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Derrickfoster1: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:

Is Adedibu a private citizen responsible to give you job?! From birth till death he never held a single Political office yet helped people in private capacity

What are you talking about?
Is that what mama said?

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by oluwaseyi0: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
ollysaks:
Notorious father of Ibadan thugs

The then McOluomo of Ibadan

See whitewashing grin

This one is not just Mc Oluomo

He's Tinubu and Mc Oluomo combined

14 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Gboom: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
I remembered beaten one of his sons as a senior in secondary school then as school prefect because he came late and the mother came to shout that if I knew the son of whom he is, I will be rolling on the floor to beg but I never uttered a word. Later, when I saw the report card of the boy, I marveled because he was so ahead of his mates. Although, it happened during Babangida regime, 1989 precisely

16 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by jahsharon: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:

Did you inherit this madness from your father or from your mother?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by OlawaleBammie: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
ollysaks:
Notorious father of Ibadan thugs

The then McOluomo of Ibadan

See whitewashing grin

One thing is certain, either u believe or not..

When it comes to the paragon of power, thugs are needed, money are needed then fortifications are needed...

Ur thugs might be military thugs like that of Peter obi or Agbero thugs like bulaba

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by aloyin(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. That's what the preacher's said. Try to do good during your time. Because time and period is all what we have on the earth. Once your time expired, that is all. Try to use your time well. WHERE IS AJAGBE-MO-KEFERI and PEKELEMES (ADELABU) today? JUST BE CAREFUL ABOUT HOW YOU USE YOUR TIME AND CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by EmmyDJourno: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na so Tinubu go take meet him own end self

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by jahsharon: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
JoeEeL:
Another stupid post.

"Such was the generous nature of the late politician that he occasionally doled out cash to those who were always around him on a good day. That was how he made his ‘people’ happy."

Is it the job of the polooticians to "occasionally dole out cash"?

Or to provide infrastrutures, amenities, schools, create inventive programs, tackle insecurity, inflation, improve cost of living, standard of living, rate of literacy etc.

No wonder you hear extremely foolish fools who mistake themselves as celebrities saying "I will vote for so-so-and-so because he was generous to me in year 2012, because he gave me a slot, because he enrolled me in this / that, because he gave me a shop as a widow"... Foolish slaves! Those are tangential unofficial acts -- its personal, its not his job. If he does that for 5,000 people, remember there's about 5 million people on average in each state in Liejeriya. So what happens to d rest? E ti sinwin...

Nonsense!

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you do not sound mentally stable

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by aktolly54(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
The strong man of Ibadan politics more powerful than Abacha’s man arisekola alao . He made governors. He went on TV and said he would remove ladoja because he wasn’t settling him from state coffers. He sponsored his impeachment because all members of the house of assembly were loyal to him. He made Alao Akala governor who became like a sitting duck and always allocated a portion of the state revenue to baba adedibu as governor Alao Akala prostrates for Adedibu, but ironically both men Akala and Adedibu that removed ladoja all slumped and died while ladoja is still alive
adedibu didnt slum and die, he died in hospital and there was speculation akala know about his death since baba is planning to install his son as governor instead of akala to enjoy second term. But that second term AKala don't smell it too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by aariwa(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
aktolly54:
adedibu didnt slum and die, he died in hospital and there was speculation akala know about his death since baba is planning to install his son as governor instead of akala to enjoy second term. But that second term AKala don't smell it too
he fell at the Ibadan immigration office and was taken to hospital where he died..I think around 2006

8 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by perdollar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
He once said that Oba WL have his say but he WL always have his way. Saraki was a better politician, his legacy lives on.

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Eriokanmi: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alaafin molete! Hmmm. Such is life. E go reach all the wicked politicians turn someday.

Only God will remain.

4 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Earth,is no man's land
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
According to IPOB,no man's land is EARTH and LAGOS.
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by aktolly54(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
he fell at the Ibadan immigration office and was taken to hospital where he died..I think around 2006
I think maybe he sick ni
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by happney65: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He has a greedy first son

Staying in America and refusing Access to most of Baba's Asset

A once Political Mecca with food , drinks, wines and merriment... A place people go for Jumat prayers. Politicians go to pledge donations and do give away and charity

Arisekola and Adedibu's children are not concerned about local politics... Ibadan is like a Village to them

One of arisekola's son is contesting for federal rep under accord and adedibu's first son was once a senator too
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Moh247: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
happney65:

One of arisekola's son is contesting for federal rep under accord and adedibu's first son was once a senator too

Yeah .. before he relocated
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by erimmy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
The strong man of Ibadan politics more powerful than Abacha’s man arisekola alao . He made governors. He went on TV and said he would remove ladoja because he wasn’t settling him from state coffers. He sponsored his impeachment because all members of the house of assembly were loyal to him. He made Alao Akala governor who became like a sitting duck and always allocated a portion of the state revenue to baba adedibu as governor Alao Akala prostrates for Adedibu, but ironically both men Akala and Adedibu that removed ladoja all slumped and died while ladoja is still alive
And if nature continues to smile at him(Ladoja),he may become the next OLUBADAN of Ibadan as he is presently the second in command.
The OLUBADAN stool is not hereditary,but hierarchical.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Xenophobia, Cow Joke Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.