Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life (43022 Views)

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Once met one of his daughters at a client’s place of work. Very humble and secretive grin

4 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by airsaylongcome: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omihanifa:
Nothing last forever,not even hausa perfume.

You gave me a good laugh! We called it “sosorobia” or “shani” back in the day
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
You go fear power,I remember when this man single handed change ladoja Destiny

I heard Adedibu used to say that he has never worked a day in his life and till he goes to his grave he would never work

3 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by erimmy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Alaafin molete! Hmmm. Such is life. E go reach all the wicked politicians turn someday.

Only God will remain.
Good people die too.
I don't believe that God punishes bad people with death.
At the end ,everyone dies,including you the righteous. Intact,some wicked people live longer than some righteous people. As wicked as our political class,they hardly die young despite the prayers/curses of Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by ContinuousTortu: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
jahsharon:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you do not sound mentally stable
You swine's are the one enabling the excesses of politicians.
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by brutal1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
U don comot your trouser check your nyansh if you nor be animal grin i mean you may not be aware and just abusing your parents mugu cheesy
Newton2024:
That's how the current animals in human skin will soon end. The old sickly drug baron must be disgraced. Nigeria shall be free.
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by tammie24: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
VULCAN:
Low class tribalist spotted

high class ones dey? Hehehe cheesy
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by tishbite42: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

This one is not just Mc Oluomo

He's Tinubu and Mc Oluomo combined
Thanks
I was surprised that someone will compare a man Tinubu and Obasanjo prostate to to Oluomo
Children of nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Kaytixy: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
It was Musa Yar adua that finished him kpatakpta. When Yaradua came, he wanted to display his stubbornness that's when Yaradua arrested him and that was where his demise started from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by juman(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
You go fear power,I remember when this man single handed change ladoja Destiny

Ladoja was removed by obasanjo, because obasanjo considered him was supporting atiku.
Adedibu lacked power to remove ladoja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by keeper303: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
christistruth01:

I heard Adedibu used to say that he has never worked a day in his life and till he goes to his grave he would not work

What he said was that the only toil that make him sweat is when he is on top of a woman matting or when he is devouring his favourite amala and gbegiri soup. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by t2luv1: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
DWJOBScom:

Everyone knew him without ever meeting him.

He was just a philanthropist

If only his children had followed his footsteps

People throw words all over the place. Kindly tell us one thing this man has ever done for mankind in that Oyo state. For example, I remember the old Odutola Tire place in Ibadan, Also, Adeola Odutola Grammar School in Ijebu Ode, now that was someone that left something for people to remember.
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
The strong man of Ibadan politics more powerful than Abacha’s man arisekola alao . He made governors. He went on TV and said he would remove ladoja because he wasn’t settling him from state coffers. He sponsored his impeachment because all members of the house of assembly were loyal to him. He made Alao Akala governor who became like a sitting duck and always allocated a portion of the state revenue to baba adedibu as governor Alao Akala prostrates for Adedibu, but ironically both men Akala and Adedibu that removed ladoja all slumped and died while ladoja is still alive
the tinubunof Ibadan
godfather.
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by t2luv1: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
JoeEeL:
Another stupid post.

"Such was the generous nature of the late politician that he occasionally doled out cash to those who were always around him on a good day. That was how he made his ‘people’ happy."

Is it the job of the polooticians to "occasionally dole out cash"?

Or to provide infrastrutures, amenities, schools, create inventive programs, tackle insecurity, inflation, improve cost of living, standard of living, rate of literacy etc.

No wonder you hear extremely foolish fools who mistake themselves as celebrities saying "I will vote for so-so-and-so because he was generous to me in year 2012, because he gave me a slot, because he enrolled me in this / that, because he gave me a shop as a widow"... Foolish slaves! Those are tangential unofficial acts -- its personal, its not his job. If he does that for 5,000 people, remember there's about 5 million people on average in each state in Nigeria. So what happens to d rest? E ti sinwin...

Nonsense!

Exactly and you hear those kinds of bull crap speeches from the Yorubas. Any Yoruba that even harbors slight thought of ever voting for Tinubu should have his or her brain examined for concussion. Won sin win gan ni

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
keeper303:

What he said was that the only toil that make him sweat is when he is on top of a woman matting or when he is devouring his favourite amala and gbegiri soup. grin grin grin

grin

I actually did some research and discovered that Adedibu never had a Job in his life

unless you want to count Political thug as a Job

His mother was a wealthy ibadan trader who bought him a Petrol station

That was bow he started life and it was from there he started turning Ibadan upside down

5 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by saajus: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Power is transient.

Everybody shouting the man was a philanthropist does not understand the word ripple effect. This was the man that always demands billions from the state coffer. If you dare disobey, he would fight against you. Those Billions are meant for road contruction, water, health, and state development. Yes, he helped a few but, he was also the reason why many ppl died in road accidents due to bad roads, died in the hospital due to the poor health system in Oyo state.

13 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by JoeEeL(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
jahsharon:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you do not sound mentally stable

A recent report by Association of Psychiatrists in Nigeria (APN) in May of 2022 said over 60% of nigerians living in the zoo are mentally unstable.

You may want to check yourself first, oponu oshi.

1 Like

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
JoeEeL:

A recent report by Association of Psychiatrists in Nigeria (APN) in May of 2022 said over 60% of nigerians living in the zoo are mentally unstable.

You may want to check yourself first, oponu oshi.

You kept calling Nigeria a Zoo

Your leader is now locked in a Cage

and your Ipob colleagues now eat human flesh

Don't you think it is time to repent?

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
ollysaks:
Notorious father of Ibadan thugs

The then McOluomo of Ibadan

See whitewashing grin
You belittle and downgraded baba adedibu achievements and legacy by comparing him to mc oluomo,haba they're using mc,baba controlled the whole Oyo State politics from head to toe,had unrivaled influence in the South west PDP, Abuja and whole Nigeria.....please don't mention them in the same statement again abeg

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
ollysaks:

See whitewashing grin
a

Oluomo is too soft and Considerate to be compared to Adedibu

They are not nearly in the same League

How many Governors has Oluomo removed?

Adedibu removed 2 for failing to pay him monthly his tribute

3 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by JoeEeL(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
christistruth01:

You kept calling Nigeria a Zoo

Your leader is now locked in a Cage

and your Ipob colleagues now eat human flesh

Don't you think it is time to repent?

My leader is not Nnamdi Kanu.

My leader is Sunday Igboho, now run along , sahel zoo-gerian!

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
ollysaks:

See whitewashing grin

Who did he support during those years of NURTW tussle between Eleweomo and Tokyo?
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
juman:

Ladoja was removed by obasanjo, because obasanjo considered him was supporting atiku.
You don't know Oyo politics then very well,Obasanjo and adedibu are close pals and caucus,he can't do anything without adedibu influence, Adedibusingle handedly removed ladoja with politricks and installed Akala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Enemyofpeace: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing lasts forever, not even prick
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
JoeEeL:

My leader is not Nnamdi Kanu.

My leader is Sunday Igboho, now run along , sahel zoo-gerian!

All these Ipobnistanis of ipobnistan

How is Ayatollah Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by christistruth01: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
juman:

From my recollection it was Adedibu that everyone (half of Ibadan ) was begging for Mercy

It was Baba Molete (Adedibu) that made it happen

Obasanjo was just looking on very amused

Adedibu's Son was the Senator for Oyo State South

Adedibu was already taking steps to make his son Governor when the Almighty intervened by calling him home

But Adedibu gave Ibadan Colourful Comedy

I still remember a certain Governor had a ritual of Paying
Adedibu homage by prostrating before him regularly
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
/

Tinubu is a learner where Pa Adedibu dey.

Death kills loyalty.

/
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Dchampion65: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
That's how the current animals in human skin will soon end. The old sickly drug baron must be disgraced. Nigeria shall be free.

God is not a man
He does not think like man
He does not based his judgement on hear say
Whatever will be shall be
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by MzErica(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Newton2024:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by Adeolaeniola(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
juman:

Don't forget the man has the power to persuade Obasanjo then because they are a close ally
Re: Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life by juman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
You don't know Oyo politics then very well,Obasanjo and adedibu are close pals and caucus,he can't do anything without adedibu influence, Adedibusingle handedly removed ladoja with politricks and installed Akala
christistruth01

Before his death arisekola asked for forgiveness from ladoja for his removal as governor, arisekola said it was obasanjo that forced him and alaafin to work against ladoja. One need federal power to remove the governor that way.

Search for arisekola statements online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos) / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.