Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Will You Do In This Case? True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Case? True Story (1102 Views)

. / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by lwise(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2011
There is this guy in my area,the girl he was dating along the line got pregnant.The guy is matured enough to get married so he decide to do a kind of introduction and the girl moved to his apartment(you know the yoruba style).
When the girl gave birth to a baby boy,the boy look very much like her neighbour when she was still with her parent.This guy was mad bc he knows the guy in question.
Trust my guy he just send her packing.

Why are some women so desperate.
The fact is if ur kid doesnt look like you,it is only DNA test that could prove that its yours.

Guys if you are in his shoes what will you do.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
Is the Gurl a Nigerian? sad sad
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by lwise(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
@tellwisdomyes
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by tpia5: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2011
if the child looks like the mother it could be your neighbour's?

thats a s.tupid statement if ever i heard one.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by chillaz(f): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2011
Can't understand all what you typed up there.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Tosinville(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2011
Nothing Nigeria girls cannot do so DNA will be the best.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
What if the child looks like your landlord?
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by tellwisdom: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
@tellwisdom yes

Im not surprised sad sad
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Scooby1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2011
do DNA test to establish who is the daddy? cool
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by 195(f): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
tellwisdom:

Is the Gurl a Nigerian? sad sad

Thats the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION EVERY PERSON SHUD ASK any body posting threads
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by claremont(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
lwise:

There is this guy in my area,the girl he was dating along the line got pregnant.The guy is matured enough to get married so he decide to do a kind of introduction and the girl moved to his apartment(you know the yoruba style).
When the girl gave birth to a baby boy,the boy look very much like her neighbour when she was still with her parent.This guy was mad bc he knows the guy in question.

I was forced to conclude dat is only children dat looks like you is 100% your but if the child looks like d mother it could be your neigbour's.
The fact is if u kid doesnt look like you,it is only DNA test that could prove that its yours.

I am struggling hard to believe that the above-highlighted is just an ill-mannered joke; but if its not, then my friend, you have just given the word "Ignorant" a whole new meaning.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by omega25red(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2011
lwise:

I was forced to conclude dat is only children dat looks like you is 100% your but if the child looks like d mother it could be your neigbour's.
The fact is if u kid doesnt look like you,it is only DNA test that could prove that its yours.

what are they teaching folks in school in Nigeria? for real the bolded statement you made is sooooo ignorant and it's obvious you and your friend are uneducated hicks that need to pull your heads outta your bums.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by 195(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2011
^why are u preaching - we all know 90% of nigerians are illiterates  

men and women inclusive so why should i be concerned  undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by omega25red(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2011
190_@:

^why are u preaching - we all know 90% of nigerians are illiterates  

men and women inclusive so why should i be concerned  undecided

not preaching at all ignorances just annoys me sometimes
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by BABE3: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2011
claremont:

I am struggling hard to believe that the above-highlighted is just an ill-mannered joke; but if its not, then my friend, you have just given the word "Ignorant" a whole new meaning.
omega25red:

what are they teaching folks in school in Nigeria? for real the bolded statement you made is sooooo ignorant and it's obvious you and your friend are uneducated hicks that need to pull your heads outta your bums.

Ditto.
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ditto
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by tellwisdom: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2011
Thats the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION EVERY PERSON SHUD ASK any body posting threads

Gbam!
Re: What Will You Do In This Case? True Story by Exponental(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2011
Ask him- whenever someone jokingly says: "may ur first born never resemble ur landland", wat has always been his answers?

BTW, Only DNA 4m genuine source can resolve ds issue

(1) (Reply)

If U A Naija Babe And U Chase Sugar Daddies Oya Raise Ur Hand / If I Were A Girl / In Love With My Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.