Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima (54344 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Kashim Shettima Arrive Eagles Square (Video) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Exclusive101: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Do you feel that way when Obidafti claim Tinubu piss for body, Tinubu is fraudster cos bullion van went to his house when he was not a governor but Peter Obi caught red handed with 250 million in his warehouse in Lagos is a saint or are you just trying to be foolish ?

Did your foolish Igbo father not see this photo below ? How many igbos have you cautioned against such ? As suck as Yorubas n all those supporting Tinubu how many have you seen denigrate Peter Obi in likely manner ?

You are mad for the effrontery to quote me n preach against hate when you never did same to a single Igbo with how you miserable Igbos were nurtured from the womb with irredeemable bigotry and chronic hate for all those superior to you.
saintruky:

Sometimes when i read comments here, i go dey wonder if na Nigeria i dey...

Why do we hate ourselves do much?

When it involves whites, we shout RACISM...

When it involves of SA brothers, we scream XENOPHOBIC...

Do black lives truly matter?

I'm mostly ashamed to tell foreigners that I'm from Nigeria...

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2023
assholemods:

If you like Photoshop am like juju na your in coming president be that.
Nothing like Photoshop Oga, that's the relics from the past in his true form and he can only be president of iragbiji.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Mrmb: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2023
seguno2:

Competence and development are not to be associated with ThiefNuibu who looted Lagosians instead of employing people to do since 1999 more than what Jakande did in just four years.
What do you think about that

He raised the IGR from 600milliin to 40billion. His vision for Lagos took it to where it is today, what did obinna do as a Governor?
Awarding contract for non standard roads to his friends, keeping anambra's money in banks he had shares, investing in beer which he later had part in, 23 youths wee murdered under his watch and the case swept under the carpet, deporting northerners from anambra. What good did he do?
He raised poverty by 40% in his native anambra, his successors have nothing good to say about him only criticism?

Who wan know him better than those he is affiliated with?
He brought obiano in and that one expose him, soludo came and also criticised him but tinubu's successors have always complemented his successes and attributed their achievements to him. The difference is very clear
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by saintruky(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Bros first off, I do not belong in any political party neither am i supporting any candidate whatsoever... On day of election i most likely won't vote... Because all politicians are corrupt from A-Z...

My only concern is how most of you have turned nairaland into an ethnic war zone... I joined this forum as far back 2008 or thereabout, before then i was always here as a guest just to view threads until i decided to be a registered member... Back then, this forum use to be educative and fun... Great ideas were being shared, love enveloped all here... Then too, i always visit nairaland in d every hour mark on a daily basis.. if I don't visit then perhaps i do not have data and would borrow someone's phone just to login to delta... So many greats brains were here, but it seems they've all disappeared as a result of the current state of the nairaland forum... To open nairaland now come dey tire me... Cos b4 man go read 2 responsible comments, na so so yeye comments him go first see...

But as of today the reverse is the case... Now i said a thing and you already passed judgement and decided to insult me too... But I won't reciprocate cos I'm no party to such... I love humanity and i love u first as my fellow Nigerian before any other race...

I only pray and wish all of these would end someday...

May God continue to rest the soul of [/b]Hungerbad[b]... He was good to so many here...

Have a great Val's day....

Exclusive101:
Do you feel that way when Obidafti claim Tinubu piss for body, Tinubu is fraudster cos bullion van went to his house when he was not a governor but Peter Obi caught red handed with 250 million in his warehouse in Lagos is a saint or are you just trying to be foolish ?

Did your foolish Igbo father not see this photo below ? How many igbos have you cautioned against such ? As suck as Yorubas n all those supporting Tinubu how many have you seen denigrate Peter Obi in likely manner ?

You are mad for the effrontery to quote me n preach against hate when you never did same to a single Igbo with how you miserable Igbos were nurtured from the womb with irredeemable bigotry and chronic hate for all those superior to you.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2023
PIX 1: DRUG LORD

PIX 2; TERRORIST
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by bigtt76(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Awon werey meji cheesy

Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by seguno2: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Mrmb:

He raised the IGR from 600milliin to 40billion. His vision for Lagos took it to where it is today, what did obinna do as a Governor?

What did ThiefNuibu do with the over 80 times IGR increase?
Did he employ 83 times more government workers with the money? If he did not, will you say that he is a rogue who steals money for employing people to keep them in extreme poverty??
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Robenna(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2023
I did my research on this sign in Tinubus hat

Guess what
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Loonyy(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
The best Gov Nigeria has ever produced..

Man of the people..

If Anambra state are given ¼ of d opportunities availed to lagos state
I tell you
Nigeria will Marvel
Former Crown Colony
Former Capital
International airport
Only surviving Port

Leave matter
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Loonyy:

If Anambra state are given ¼ of d opportunities availed to lagos state
I tell you
Nigeria will Marvel
Former Crown Colony
Former Capital
International airport
Only surviving Port

Leave matter
Is that why Pandora couldn’t even construct durable roads?

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Loonyy(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

Is that why Pandora couldn’t even construct durable roads?

Who constructed the head Bridge- Ubgor Road??

Have you been to Akwa?
Agulu
Nanka
Azia
Nnewi
Oba
Etc
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by assholemods: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Nothing like Photoshop Oga, that's the relics from the past in his true form and he can only be president of iragbiji.
Lol don't worry; sir by May the relics will be sworn in as your president.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
assholemods:

Lol don't worry; sir by May the relics will be sworn in as your president.
President of assholes.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by assholemods: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
President of assholes.
Of course you are one of the assholes! 🤣🤣
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Mrmb: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
seguno2:

What did ThiefNuibu do with the over 80 times IGR increase?
Did he employ 83 times more government workers with the money? If he did not, will you say that he is a rogue who steals money for employing people to keep them in extreme poverty??

His leadership was appreciated by lagosians, his leadership style is being emulated by other States, he is a source of inspiration to so many people.... Abeg wetin obi do wey states dit copy?

How many people obinna don raise?
Both Igbo and Hausa enjoyed free education under tinubu's government, he is the reason some people were able to go to school. Wetin obi do?
Asiwaju spent Lagos money generated by the state to benefit Lagosians, if anambra's allocations had been seized like Lagos own was under obinna, anambra would have seize to exist
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
assholemods:

Of course you are one of the assholes! 🤣🤣
You and the mods 😝
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by assholemods: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You and the mods 😝
Lmao..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by CLRF: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Photos of two reject and occultits candidates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.