Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima (54308 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Kashim Shettima Arrive Eagles Square (Video) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by ariesbull: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
The editing eeeeh no be here
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by ogododo: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Drugie plus boko founder.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by kmaster007: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Clear
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Ishoola: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Incoming president, Insha Allah
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Padipadi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
obiekunie01:
EVIL AND SCARY FACES OF A

Drug baron

and

a

Terrorist!

WHAT A COMBO!

Nigeria is in the hand of GOD!

Nice pics. Seems you don't v good people in your kins

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by loydsis(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
H
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by elobrave17: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Two criminals
One is a drug Lord and the other a terrorist, yet people are campaigning for them to rule this country.
God forbid BATthing.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Daydreamers
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by joshrooy23(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
The runaway escoba and the boko haram secret commander

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by 77up(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeneralPula:
The best Gov Nigeria has ever produced..

Man of the people..
2 idiots anti human just shot themselves in the foot. They will be embarrassed at the poll soon.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Mccullum: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
The brilliant politicians of our time cruising to presidency of Nigeria,

Peethief Obi can become president of State of Zooafra, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by JoshTim: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shetemi12:
President and Vice President of my beloved country!

Peter Obi can go and become the president of zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by nesphil(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Two Black Birds grin
Two Blind Men grin
Two Islamic extremists grin
Two Evil Men grin

Do you need more captions

Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by snowball11(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin Laden! cheesy
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
I remember when Shettima said 'restructuring my poot'

Tinibu and Shettima will change nothing
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by palmer37: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Escobar and Osama bin laden
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by naijapikin2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let's put in the final nail that will shatter this country
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by onuman: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
You see, we are labouring in vein for getting into this Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims; moreover, one of us is widely known as a Boko Haram terrorists sympathizer.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Kcdojoto(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Them be like, how do we deal with this unforseen opposition named Obi?
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by gasparpisciotta: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Make Obi no come get heart attack bayi!!!!

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Illegal1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Them 2 be like"hope dis steps no go slip us fall cum down...

tinubu be like"dis one nobody dey hold me for back so,abeg make i no fall ooh...

1 Like

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Edipet(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Them dey reason whether them go fall, as person no dey back to hold them
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by maxiart2(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wetin be this?🚶🚶🚶
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by BigYash: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Drug baron and Terrorist patron wants to jump from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by MartinsD12(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by onuman: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Exclusive101:
Igbo hate filled baboons go wan die

Jagaban Tinubu first threw hatred against the Igbo through his "it's my turn" declaration, knowing full well that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria. There are many presidential materials among the Igbos who formed APC with Tinubu and others.
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Henrymas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
The arrival of the drug lord and boko haram kingpin!
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by Justpassingby45(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Two unfit president candidate
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by saintruky(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Exclusive101:
Igbo hate filled baboons go wan die

Sometimes when i read comments here, i go dey wonder if na Nigeria i dey...

Why do we hate ourselves do much?

When it involves whites, we shout RACISM...

When it involves of SA brothers, we scream XENOPHOBIC...

Do black lives truly matter?

I'm mostly ashamed to tell foreigners that I'm from Nigeria...
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by robinsoncrosoe: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why should stupid post like this make fp is nairaland is not biased
Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by GeneralPula: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
77up:
2 idiots anti human just shot themselves in the foot. They will be embarrassed at the poll soon.
I tell you..

Apc actually turned that disappointments into blessings and atiku / Pandora ended up scoring own goals..

Tinubu voiced out. Nigerians heard it loud & clear. Scored himself more followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima by DMCA: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
INCOMING!!!!!!

Not like one President, Social Media Republic of Nigeria grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.