Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? (1077 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2023
GoodIsGod:
■You've always been a confused fellow guy. grin Arguing with you is like arguing with the guy in rags under the bridge at Oshodi. So I leave you to your illusion of smartness.
I see! I am confused because I am not going around using God's name to target those who you love to hate on like you obviously were here to do. Don't worry! Either God's Truth will catch up to you or you will remain lost in what are delusions of religion. undecided
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by GoodIsGod: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see! I am confused because I am not going around using God's name to target those who you love to hate on like you obviously were here to do. Don't worry! Either God's Truth will catch up to you or you will remain lost in what are delusions of religion. undecided

What is God's truth?
God's truth is learning God's word by yourself because you can read and write and ask the holy spirit of God to open your heart to the meaning. Not waiting on a group of guys in New York to explain what you can grab by yourself to you.

You spread what you are told to others expecting them to believe it by Force.

Guy, I don't argue with guys like you. Most times you guys behave like the atheists. Even when they have seen the truth of the scriptures, they want to remain adamant because of their ego.

God's word doesn't need to catch up with me because it abides with me.
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
GoodIsGod:
■ What is God's truth?
■ God's truth is learning God's word by yourself because you can read and write and ask the holy spirit of God to open your heart to the meaning. Not waiting on a group of guys in New York to explain what you can grab by yourself to you.
■ You spread what you are told to others expecting them to believe it by Force.
■ Guy, I don't argue with guys like you. Most times you guys behave like the atheists. Even when they have seen the truth of the scriptures, they want to remain adamant because of their ego.
■ God's word doesn't need to catch up with me because it abides with me.
1. Jesus Christ told you in clear words that He is God's Truth - John 14 vs 6. - So you can imagine my shock that a one who wears the Christian badge, probably claims to have worn that badge for several years now does not know this. undecided

2. See delusions abeg! undecided

3. Telling you to read thr Gospel for yourself rather than swallow up the regurgitate fed you by your pastors and mogs amounts to forcing you to believe? Wow. undecided

4. Interesting claim! undecided

5. It abides in you yet you somehow you it never occurred to you that the Truth of God is the Word of God, Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by GoodIsGod: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ told you in clear words that He is God's Truth - John 14 vs 6. - So you can imagine my shock that a one who wears the Christian badge, probably claims to have worn that badge for several years now does not know this. undecided

2. See delusions abeg! undecided

3. Telling you to read thr Gospel for yourself rather than swallow up the regurgitate fed you by your pastors and mogs amounts to forcing you to believe? Wow. undecided

4. Interesting claim! undecided

5. It abides in you yet you somehow you it never occurred to you that the Truth of God is the Word of God, Jesus Christ? undecided

Guy stop feeling high in thinking you know what you are saying. You are not smart in the scriptures.

A baby in Christianity knows the John 14:6 you quoted. And I would have told you straight up Jesus is the Truth of God.

But,
I answered you according to the way you put your words. The bolded,

"Don't worry! Either God's Truth will catch up to you or you will remain lost in what are delusions of religion."

Judging by this statement, it was clear you didn't mean that Jesus will catch up with me, grin so, don't play smart.
I only answered you at the spiritual level of your speech.

I am not claiming to know all about the scriptures but guys like you are in the kindergarten level where I stand.

Peace
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
GoodIsGod:
■ Guy stop feeling high in thinking you know what you are saying. You are not smart in the scriptures. A baby in Christianity knows the John 14:6 you quoted. And I would have told you straight up Jesus is the Truth of God. But, I answered you according to the way you put your words. The bolded, "Don't worry! Either God's Truth will catch up to you or you will remain lost in what are delusions of religion." Judging by this statement, it was clear you didn't mean that Jesus will catch up with me, grin so, don't play smart.
I only answered you at the spiritual level of your speech.
■ I am not claiming to know all about the scriptures but guys like you are in the kindergarten level where I stand. Peace
1. LOL... spiritual level... cheesy

2. Kindergarten level.. LOL.... grin
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by GoodIsGod: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. LOL... spiritual level... cheesy

2. Kindergarten level.. LOL.... grin

E shock you?
E shock me too grin
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
GoodIsGod:

How old are you Dundee?
I was born in the 80s. So you may calculate calculate? But who is the dundee in your domicile?

I guess you are yet to clock 18 and if you are older than that your reasoning faculty needs to be upgraded to match up with your age.

Childhood behavior in adulthood is your sickness.
You sabi abuse wella o! This shows the sort of home you came from.

To get what Jesus is saying clearly, it means the power in him belongs to God his father.
Without God he can do nothing.
Exactly, Jesus has no power of himself. Everything Moses/Jesus/etc did of miracles, signs, etc were from the power of God.

So who told you i don't agree with this?
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by GoodIsGod: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
AntiChristian:
I was born in the 80s. So you may calculate calculate? But who is the dundee in your domicile?

You sabi abuse wella o! This shows the sort of home you came from.

Exactly, Jesus has no power of himself. Everything Moses/Jesus/etc did of miracles, signs, etc were from the power of God.

So who told you i don't agree with this?

If you count saying you behave like a child an abuse then, you want me to be insincere.
Your actions are stupid and foolish.

You don't jump from Christian thread to another insulting our faith if you are not surffering from chronic madness.

Only your Moniker shows the kind of attitude you possess. "Antichristian"

That mean if christians are right or wrong you are gonna be against them.

Grow up and snap yourself from the illness you are suffering from.

You are sick
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
GoodIsGod:

If you count saying you behave like a child an abuse then, you want me to be insincere.
Your actions are stupid and foolish.

You still exhibit lack of home training! Go back home and be trained appropriately

You don't jump from Christian thread to another insulting our faith if you are not surffering from chronic madness.

Only your Moniker shows the kind of attitude you possess. "Antichristian"

That mean if christians are right or wrong you are gonna be against them.

I can jump from anywhere to anywhere in so far as i don't break any law. Why is my moniker bothering you?
Must everyone be Christians? Can't i be AntiChristian in peace?

Grow up and snap yourself from the illness you are suffering from.

You are sick

You are mad. You need a psychiatric bed rest after evaluation!
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by GoodIsGod: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

You still exhibit lack of home training! Go back home and be trained appropriately

I can jump from anywhere to anywhere in so far as i don't break any law. Why is my moniker bothering you?
Must everyone be Christians? Can't i be AntiChristian in peace?

You are mad. You need a psychiatric bed rest after evaluation!

Kid grin
Stop displaying generational inherited madness all over Nairaland. grin

You can be Antiwhatever you wanna be because the animals that gave birth to you did not train you the first rule of Life. Which is live And Let live.

LIVE AND LET LIVE

That is what the fools you call mother and father at home didn't tell you.
But the Angels that gave birth to me taught me that. grin

That is why I won't go to an Islamic thread to insult them. Because they have the right to their beliefs.

My Bible says I should be at peace with all men. All MEN.
Including atheists and Muslims. So when Muslims say Allah is their God I should not jump on their discussion to cause trouble.

The same Bible that says that I should be at peace with all men gives me the right to discipline Maniacs like you and that is what I am doing.

One Day You Shall Be Healed of the Madness you inherited from your family.
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by hassansas005: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Christians, you all heard Kobojunkie? Well, that is the contradicting Faiths in Christiandom: Wahala.
Now, to what matters to me. Where do Muslims go after death? According to just one Quran and One Faith, i say a Muslim goes to Paradise. Who is a muslim? A muslim is someone who submits to the will of God. And, who is in peace with himsef or herself, his or her neighbours and is in peace with God. This, God has promised. Paradise!
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
hassansas005:
Christians, you all heard Kobojunkie? Well, that is the contradicting Faiths in Christiandom: Wahala.
Now, to what matters to me. Where do Muslims go after death? According to just one Quran and One Faith, i say a Muslim goes to Paradise. Who is a muslim? A muslim is someone who submits to the will of God. And, who is in peace with himsef or herself, his or her neighbours and is in peace with God. This, God has promised. Paradise!

Are you sure of what you just typed?

Because the OP means at death where does a Muslim goes if he or she failed to worship Allah rightly? undecided
Re: Please Where Do Muslim Go If They Die As A Sinner? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
hassansas005:
■ Christians, you all heard Kobojunkie? Well, that is the contradicting Faiths in Christiandom: Wahala.
■ Now, to what matters to me. Where do Muslims go after death? According to just one Quran and One Faith, i say a Muslim goes to Paradise. Who is a muslim? A muslim is someone who submits to the will of God. And, who is in peace with himsef or herself, his or her neighbours and is in peace with God. This, God has promised. Paradise!
1. I didn't write for you the Gospels, so nothing I say is according to me but according to that declared by Jesus Christ Himself in His Law from over 2000 years ago. According to the Gospels, it is only those who are of the House of Israel and are born-again that can enter into the Kingdom of God, the jurisdiction under which Heaven and HellFire fall - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

2. So long as a Muslim does not worship YHWH, He can't enter into the same Paradise YHWH has set aside for those who are in connection with God's agreement with Abraham aka YHWH - Exodus 3 vs 1 - 6 & Exodus 6 vs 1 - 8 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Holy Spirit And What Is The Holy Ghost? / Happy Fathers' Day / Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.