Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? (1626 Views)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / If Tinubu Had Succeeded With His Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by KilimanjaroKING: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
have been spending the combination of both old & new note's since last week, we noh get problem for lagos here only yawa be say banks noh open and i think that's bcoz dem neva receive confirmation from CBN weda to continue transaction with the old note or probably waiting for the supreme court judgement on wednesday to decide which way to go...

2 Likes

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by Shikini: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Aww
Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Softmirror:
angry

THE ONLY THING I GAT TO SAY IS, THANK GOD FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND ALL OF THE APC GOVERNORS FOR BRINGING RELIEF TO NIGERIANS. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

Like they have been bringing reliefs to Nigerians for the past 8 years.
May your life be run the way APC and Buhari have been running Nigeria the past 8 years.

Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by babyfaceafrica: 3:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Who told you banks are not accepting old notes again?

1 Like

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by Softmirror: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Skyview01:

Like they have been bringing reliefs to Nigerians for the past 8 years.
May your life be run the way APC and Buhari have been running Nigeria the past 8 years.

Say Amen.

AMEN!
Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by Penguin2: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Indispensable85:

Stop writing rubbish. We're enjoying our old notes with confidence because of the pronouncement of the supreme court.

How far? Are you still enjoying your old notes?🤣

Moh247 Softmirror, madridguy, how far?

I told you guys, didn’t I?

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yes, I'm still enjoying my old currency.

Penguin2:

How far? Are you still enjoying your old notes?🤣y, how far?

I told you guys, didn’t I?
Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by Penguin2: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Who told you banks are not accepting old notes again?

Oya go and deposit your old notes in the bank😎

Re: Has Emefiele Succeeded With The Naira Redesign Despite Supreme Court Order? by babyfaceafrica: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Oya go and deposit your old notes in the bank😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno In Nigeria, For Appointment? / Is Rep. Chuma Nzeribe A Crook And Killer? / S&P Classifies Nigeria As A 'Frontier Emerging Market'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.