Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) (38616 Views)

10-yr-old Boy Suspended For Grabbing School Counsellor’s Breast / SA School Kids Asked To Make Slave Auction Posters for Project (PICS) / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
A disturbing video of a schoolboy from Krugersdorp attacking a girl following a verbal altercation is currently being circulated on various social media platforms.

The video shows two girls, one sitting and the other standing, on the sport field’s pavilion of the school. The two seem to be arguing.

A boy in a pullover then approaches and the girl sitting down seems to start arguing with the boy. He then hands something to the girl next to him and the girl stands up and moves closer to the boy; with the argument getting heated.

The boy then pushes the girl with both hands whereby she falls back onto the pavilion. She jumps up and pushes him back, at which moment he then grabs her by the hair and slaps her profusely against the head three times. A fight then ensues between the two which progresses onto the field. The video ends.

A case of common assault had been opened which is currently under investigation by Krugersdorp police detectives, and that no arrest has been made.

“The police condemns gender-based violence, bullying, fighting, substance abuse and stealing in schools as it is supposed to be a safe space for learners,” he said.

Upon request for comment from the school, principal Anton Strauss said: “As you are very well aware, the school is not allowed to release a statement and all correspondence needs to be done through the Department of Education. We trust you understand.”

Gauteng province Department of Education spokesperson Steve Mabona said they are aware of the incident that occurred yesterday and stated that a Grade 10 boy allegedly assaulted a Grade 10 girl.

“This incident was captured in a video that has since gone viral, and we vehemently condemn the behaviour that was displayed.”

He said the boy was suspended today through correspondence that was served to his parents.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/germistoncitynews.co.za/lnn/1214472/krugersdorp-schoolboy-suspended-after-assault-on-female-learner/%3famp

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
This man isn't ashame of himself oo.. na woman he sabi fight.. if he is that good in fighting why can't he fight a guy like himself. Yeye dey hungry this one oo.
N.B
I didn't say if a lady abuse u physically like slap u or hit u that u should retaliate.. my submission is that if a lady abuse u through words, its better to return the favour with words than abusing her physically through punching or slapping.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
habsydiamond:
This man isn't ashame of himself oo.. na woman he sabi fight.. if he is that good in fighting why can't he fight a guy like himself. Yeye dey hungry this one oo
Stop gender-shaming please. Man and Woman are equal.

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

na feminist fit dey believe that one o.. man and woman no equal at all.. for strength women dey learn where men strength dey ni oo... the only area women pass men na mouth... dem sabi abuse like mad.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
habsydiamond:
na feminist fit dey believe that one o.. man and woman no equal at all.. for strength women dey learn where men strength dey ni oo... the only area women pass men na mouth... dem sabi abuse like mad.
Stop downgrading women. God created women to be stronger than men. A woman is God's favourite creature.

The future is femail.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop downgrading women. God created women to be stronger than men. A woman is God's favourite creature.

The future is femail.
if na so dem dey strong reach why we no get soakaway digger for them side, or well digger among them.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Unlimitk(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:
A disturbing video of a schoolboy from Krugersdorp attacking a girl following a verbal altercation is currently being circulated on various social media platforms.

The video shows two girls, one sitting and the other standing, on the sport field’s pavilion of the school. The two seem to be arguing.

A boy in a pullover then approaches and the girl sitting down seems to start arguing with the boy. He then hands something to the girl next to him and the girl stands up and moves closer to the boy; with the argument getting heated.

The boy then pushes the girl with both hands whereby she falls back onto the pavilion. She jumps up and pushes him back, at which moment he then grabs her by the hair and slaps her profusely against the head three times. A fight then ensues between the two which progresses onto the field. The video ends.

A case of common assault had been opened which is currently under investigation by Krugersdorp police detectives, and that no arrest has been made.

“The police condemns gender-based violence, bullying, fighting, substance abuse and stealing in schools as it is supposed to be a safe space for learners,” he said.

Upon request for comment from the school, principal Anton Strauss said: “As you are very well aware, the school is not allowed to release a statement and all correspondence needs to be done through the Department of Education. We trust you understand.”

Gauteng province Department of Education spokesperson Steve Mabona said they are aware of the incident that occurred yesterday and stated that a Grade 10 boy allegedly assaulted a Grade 10 girl.

“This incident was captured in a video that has since gone viral, and we vehemently condemn the behaviour that was displayed.”

He said the boy was suspended today through correspondence that was served to his parents.

Where the vids
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Unlimitk:

Where the vids

YouTube now restricting all my vids for graphic purposes

I have it on WhatsApp but know google will block coz of violence.

2 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
I wonder how digital houseniggas like parrot69 lorenzobanks mysticwarrior localstandard1 chaos14 beanx are gonna take this news of the gruesome White-Idol GBV Ultra Smackdown on each other.

I thought only "Zulu black slaves" were violent in SA - according to these Japagerians ☹️☹️☹️

cc JaceBlaze IronGalaxy

4 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I wonder how digital houseniggas like parrot69 lorenzobanks mysticwarrior localstandard1 chaos14 beanx are gonna take this news of the gruesome White-Idol GBV Ultra Smackdown on each other.

I thought only "Zulu black slaves" were violent in SA - according to these Japagerians ☹️☹️☹️

cc JaceBlaze IronGalaxy

My man how's you do? cheesy
I know you really do not want to have it from me, I know that!

We good?! Good!!

9 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
LocalStandard1:

My man how's you do? cheesy
I know you really do not want to have it from me, I know that!

We good?! Good!!

I know you must be shattered your white idols are smackdowning each other in the RSA.

I wonder if you'll still believe in god and pray to whiteness after this devastating footage for any housenigga ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Do leave a suicide note, I'll make a thread out of it... I promise.

3 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I know you must be shattered your white idols are smackdowning each other in the RSA.

I wonder if you'll still believe in god and pray to whiteness after this devastating footage for any housenigga ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Sorry bro, as a Christian I don't really do what you want of me today. But I will put you in my prayers today. Thank you!

23 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Sorry bro, as a Christian I don't really do what you want of me today. But I will put you in my prayers today. Thank you!

Thanks

As a Christian keep praying to God and not white South Africans ok.

Shalom 😇

2 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Enoch07: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
People way do chop belle full
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Parrot69: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just like AKA, you're next in line. Quote me after 3 weeks.

5 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by DMCA: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
They can kill themselves. grin

They are both white.

The guy and the girl no see Plank and stones wey them go use spice up the entertainment? grin

She for kick am for balls then him for punch her breast grin

Them for tear their clothes join grin

1 Like

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by DMCA: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Exactly….More palm wine to your horn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Problems everywhere.

How many would you like us to solve? undecided

1 Like

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wats d meaning of this.
Parents, step in..u will answer to GOD

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Holybaddo: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Like I do say I don't judge people when I don't know the full story

Before you criticise the Boy
I hope you know;
No one will go fight another person for no reason

The Boy may look all wrong but try to hear from him first.

8 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Kingcalls: 1:42am On Feb 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
This man isn't ashame of himself oo.. na woman he sabi fight.. if he is that good in fighting why can't he fight a guy like himself. Yeye dey hungry this one oo

Shut Yr mouth u 4kin simp...u simps are the reason women think they can defeat men physically... how dare women try this sh.it 60-70yrs ago... u dint talk about the insults and disrespect she melted out on him that lead to the brawl ...u simps will never ever correct a woman when she does wrong , that's y women are getting more useless by the day .... u simps are the ones that reward prostitutes with marriage and call it their past , they manipulate u foolish simps into supporting them and making stupid decisions...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by BeanX(m): 4:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Parrot69:

Just like AKA, you're next in line. Quote me after 3 weeks.
Hahaha it would have been great if his xenophobia brain gets smashed 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

Shut Yr mouth u 4kin simp...u simps are the reason women think they can defeat men physically... how dare women try this sh.it 60-70yrs ago... u dint talk about the insults and disrespect she melted out on him that lead to the brawl ...u simps will never ever correct a woman when she does wrong , that's y women are getting more useless by the day .... u simps are the ones that reward prostitutes with marriage and call it their past , they manipulate u foolish simps into supporting them and making stupid decisions...
u are just talking trash as if the way to the canal is inside ur mouth... funny u... people like u are the worst... they talk as if they are strict when it comes to women issues whereas they are the biggest simp of all time. SIMP GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Chaos14: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

cc JaceBlaze IronGalaxy
I don't have time for this but just know that the father of that kid is somewhere controlling your brothers.

13 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Otosjunior(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
[color=#006600][/color]

Woman never do you something before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Since the world is teaching females that they are equal to males, brawls like these should be considered a fight not bullying or physical assault. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Otosjunior:
[color=#006600][/color]

Woman never do you something before
I know they can be stubborn or do unexpected things.... in the case of this girl o na her mouth put her for trouble oo.. that's the only weapon most women get.. they will abuse u to the point will all the devil in u will be unleashed.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Kingcalls: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
u are just talking trash as if the way to the canal is inside ur mouth... funny u... people like u are the worst... they talk as if they are strict when it comes to women issues whereas they are the biggest simp of all time. SIMP GOAT.

I don't argue with re.tards ...simps are re.tards ...I hv passed my message

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Mumu man
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by TheSourcerer: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Must The Nigerians and South Africans always go at it on every thread ?

Similarly Nigerians and Ghanaians

Over 90 percent of comments made towards each other are always to bash or insult the other. its really terrible from both sides .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Kingcalls post=120893758]

I don't argue with re.tards ...simps are re.tards ...I hv passed [quote]see person talking... you have forgotten that it takes a retarded to know another.. we are in the same retarded group. U are even our chairman.. to you now you sabi speak English abi.. yeye fowl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) / Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.