Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) (38718 Views)

Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo / SA School Kids Asked To Make Slave Auction Posters for Project (PICS) / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
thrillionaire:
You jumped to conclusions and blamed the guy. Why must you simps always blame the male why? That's what emboldens these saucy females to insult and challenge even older males. Smh
beating her will not solve the problem here too.. as a matter of fact the guy will be the guilty one at the end of the day. If a girl abuse u physically there is no harm in returning the favour.. if a woman abuses with words why not return the favour by abusing her in return.. beating her for abusing with words is not nice at all.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zihno:

Women are not weak you misogynist. Everybody is equal. If a lady slaps you, you’re required to give her 3 dirty slaps back.
if a woman slaps u there is nothing bad about returning the favour. That's physical abuse now.. if she abuses with words use same means too for her.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Zihno: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
if a woman slaps u there is nothing bad about returning the favour. That's physical abuse now.. if she abuses with words use same means too for her.

Agreed.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by lorenzobanks(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sharaap @Wannahowzit! We are pointing out the hatred your countrymen have for Nigerians. Not all Nigerians are crimes, treat that first before engaging in other issues.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Chaos14:
I don't have time for this but just know that the father of that kid is somewhere controlling your brothers.

And we control the global narrative that Nigerians are evil and deserve xenophobia. Everyone has bought into it πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βœŒπŸ½πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Kavod: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
izombie:
so you no see sarcasm for wetin dat guy write abi? Ok o. Some people sef
Well I nor too de sure say I see am SHA...
But thanks, at least you nor insult me. Chop knuckle
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Advancedman(m): 12:38am On Feb 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
This man isn't ashame of himself oo.. na woman he sabi fight.. if he is that good in fighting why can't he fight a guy like himself. Yeye dey hungry this one oo.
N.B
I didn't say if a lady abuse u physically like slap u or hit u that u should retaliate.. my submission is that if a lady abuse u through words, its better to return the favour with words than

abusing her physically through punching or slapping.

It's a lie from the devil ruling you because God created the man to argue with punch but women chose mouth and playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Danisaint112(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
No matter what, as a man you should never hit a woman. You both strength ain't the same.

Same way I condemn this is the same way I condemn women beating their husband or spouse.
That he hasn't started practising how to box someone because of you doesn't mean he is a walking or a fool.

Fight (exchange of blows) of any kind between opposite gender is wrong...
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by achimendy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
if na so dem dey strong reach why we no get soakaway digger for them side, or well digger among them.

Hahahahahahahaha

I guess you don't understand the funny message he's trying to pass to you.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha

I guess you don't understand the funny message he's trying to pass to you.
no vex my oga na wetin economy dey do me no let me see say na same thing we dey talk
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Dshocker(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop gender-shaming please. Man and Woman are equal.

How are men and women equal?
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by achimendy(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
habsydiamond:
no vex my oga na wetin economy dey do me no let me see say na same thing we dey talk

Is alright bro.
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by BATified2023: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parrot69:

Just like AKA, you're next in line. Quote me after 3 weeks.
so na everyone u dey threaten

Ogun kill u
Re: White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) by Parrot69: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2023
BATified2023:
so na everyone u dey threaten

Ogun kill u
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / 1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.