Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (31912 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by JOemmy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is a total shut down in the backyard of the agbado master obi's strategy of visiting his supporters in their various locations is top notch.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Painintheass221: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:
As much as i want Peter Obi to win this election, let's be truthful to ourselves; Obi can't win this 2023 Nigeria presidential election.. He can not! It is better we put hands together to vote in Atiku than allow Tinubu win.

Latest Line of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by stigman(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Segzy19:
How is that your headache?
I'm a Yoruba man...
If you are not Yoruba, you have no right to ask such silly question...

Do you have an inch of land in Kano?

If am in Kano I will be estate owner, I asked again do you have half plot in Lagos Yoruba BOY, Igbo are in Lagos because of the population and nothing more, talk of economy of Lagos they control it, don't worry we will soon buy your fathers house in that Forest you call village
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by shimolv: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Ubanz: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
That's Photoshoped crowd. Adeyanju should send his drone pix for confirmation.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by duncan511: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:
As much as i want Peter Obi to win this election, let's be truthful to ourselves; Obi can't win this 2023 Nigeria presidential election.. He can not! It is better we put hands together to vote in Atiku than allow Tinubu win.
Continue deceiving yourself, why canโ€™t we put hand together and make Peter Obi win, pretenders every where.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Spain007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:

MAN OF LITTLE FAITH.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Spain007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
chiokeman:
Sometimes I wonder how God has been protecting this man from the hands of his enemies.
This crowd is really overwhelming and massive. With this, Obi is sure of 50% of Lagos votes.

Wallai...me I dey look am for 75%, inshallah
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by olukayode3x: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dear Peter Obi, have mercyThe neck pressing is too much alreadyDear Peter Obi, have mercyThe neck pressing is too much already...
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by ibinaboonline: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
From the photos of this crowd, I can only imagine how many people lost their phones grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Segzy19: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Go and join your people in India and Cambodia..

Making noise from your desolate village in the east.
Only God knows what keeps pursuing you people from your home states.

A Igbo man bought a building where my father rented but my father paid higher to the landlord and they returned his money to him.
He was embarrassed!

You guys will rest on the 25th...

stigman:

If am in Kano I will be estate owner, I asked again do you have half plot in Lagos Yoruba BOY, Igbo are in Lagos because of the population and nothing more, talk of economy of Lagos they control it, don't worry we will soon buy your fathers house in that Forest you call village

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by kcbaba007: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
More

Too much love for one man..... Incredible
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by buharibanjo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
If na prayer only na pastor or imam go be president
shantti:
God please let peter obi win
Please father
We have been saying the prayer for Nigeria in Distress almost every day with crying faces and broken hearts.
Yet we strive everyday in hopelessness, knowing that each new day will be like the previous day, at times, worst; that is the hopelessness we have gotten used to.
Please finally answer that prayer on the 25th of February.
Amen
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Mrmb: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
I'm more than sure Tinubu won't get 10k votes in the entire South East. Over sure dey worry me.

Your eye go soon clear...
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Mrmb: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Continue.......

Your hatred won't stop lgbos' progress

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
25th February is closer some people will die of heart attack
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bobbiee:
I'm still waiting for the Yoruba dominated markets in Lagos
don't kill yourself because of Yorubas tribalism won't solve your problem in life try and be focus
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Okarakwu: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Agbomma ndแป‹ ngwo
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Obitroy(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Wow that photo off TBS stadium was not Obi camping they post that I don't wanna call names u no does tribe just to mock him really I wish after this election Obi should just divide this country so we can be free from our haters and have peace off mind just like the republic of Ireland did from Britain
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by pacespot(m): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2023
It is not easy to be an urchin at this time grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by CartelKenneth: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Guy see people!!!

Dracarys!!!!!
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by saintkel(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Segzy19:
Without Yoruba and Yorubaland you guys can't prosper.... Shame

pls don't take it that d Igbos don't value or respect our Yoruba brothers.....that's not true.....infact those who gathered at Obi rally in Lagos r more Yorubas than d Igbos .......let's not allow tribal sentiment make us throw away oneness n brotherliness*......God bless our Yoruba brothers n sisters....God bless d southwest .....God bless d Igbos n d d south east
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by papamodico: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Great
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Amayabor1:

No be you go tell me who I go vote for! Peter Obi till I die! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by bentenny(m): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2023
This particular one is frightening shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by bentenny(m): 1:38am On Feb 14, 2023
post=120883271:
Who dey breath grin cheesy grin
Omor this one choke shocked
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Laple0541(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Flat heads everywhere
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by goodmike7: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2023
If care is not taken, there will be a clash between yorubas and Igbos...
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by truthfinder319: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Is this guy vying to be President of a Tribe? Panama Hero
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Amayabor1: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

No be you go tell me who I go vote for! Peter Obi till I die! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

I nor tell you who you go vote for. Na your choice be that. My point is that Obi can't win this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally / 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) / Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.