Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (31889 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mrmb:

If obinna get 10% for Lagos he don win the election. I'm so sure she won't get 10% in the whole of Southwest. His defeat in the southwest and the northern regions would be so heartbreaking that he would retire to anambra Forest sharpsharp
I'm more than sure Tinubu won't get 10k votes in the entire South East. Over sure dey worry me.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Omoawoke: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na market them dey campaign now.
Congest like 500 people in one small street. Market whey get crowd normally before

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Okwyjesus(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mrmb:

And no tribe is as mischievous and image damaging as the igbos. You are well known for criminal activities all over the world..... They keep killing you for drug peddling still u no dey hear word, the first ATM robbery in Qatar was done by Igbo boys... Any Nigerian caught for drug peddling 95% are igbos... What a tribe you are

Continue.......

Your hatred won't stop lgbos' progress

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Segzy19:
Without Yoruba and Yorubaland you guys can't prosper.... Shame

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Are you serious?

And you that i own the land how have you prospered, go to the poorest areas in Lagos.

they are all dominated by the so called owners of Lagos, the Yorubas.

Then go to the wealthiest places,they are dominated by the Igbos.

Igbos prosper anywhere, the reason behind the underdevelopment of south east is that the government wants to keep Igbos poor so that we will think we cannot survive without Nigeria. All south east states receive low allocation despite the fact that we contribute huge resources to the government, especially with our natural gas.

They are making a big mistake, Because when Nigeria divides we will use our gas and the oil we have from our brothers who accept us from Niger Delta to build our Igbo country and people like you will find refuge in Biafra republic.

I don't normally brag, but you have to understand that this country is unstable and we will soon go our separate ways, until then PO for president!!!

If e pain you after election go finger your self undecided

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Markrony: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Its really wonderful. The best candidate for the job!
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by emperordelis(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

Clown grin grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Chyjul: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were forcefully locked and that uniformed APC hirelings were imported to fill spaces and put up appearances.
So they now agree sey na igbo dominate Lagos.
Thank God.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
mumu so na this lying ass nigga will make it work?

Another fraud like buhari
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:

And you voted for buhari twice, just be stupid again and vote for Obi πŸ‘πŸ™‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
Before nko, do you want to see cone headed agbado consuming urchins?
When people gather I no won see ghosts around.
incoming Biafran president
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
PotatoSalad:

So this is better?
If na your pops, you go allow am to go ruin your family name?
Abi you go let am go out of greed?
ain't y'all Igbo niggas dick ride your White master Trump in US?

The fact that he is old
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:

After he divide Nigeria, he will rule BIAFRA and give Nigeria to your asiwaju

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

After he divide Nigeria, he will rule BIAFRA and give Nigeria to your asiwaju
and all those east Congo east will be deported to their potopoto alaigbo republic
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

And you voted for buhari twice, just be stupid again and vote for Obi πŸ‘πŸ™‚
nah, he is lying ass and he ain't saint
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
and all those east Congo east will be deported to their potopoto alaigbo republic

You are making less sense by the minute, abeg no reply me again.

Tinubu can rule Nigeria after Obi divide it.

PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
nah, he is lying ass and he ain't saint

That is why the lying as nigga will win, divide Nigeria, rule Biafra, and give the rest to tinubu to rule and develop.

Sounds good?πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
stigman:

Do you have half plot in Lagos

Don't mind the fool, igbos are living in the wealthiest places and they who claim to be the owners are living in the mud in Lagos that they claim to own.

Pitiful people

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
Yes naa, at least president is president, e sure me die that the old druggie no go ever near that seat.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by doneback04: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Am not against all this, am in support of obi, but does all this people have pVC?? That the question of the day
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:

Travel out of your trenches and verify, stop using your 10mb data to rely on propaganda.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by TrumpDonald2: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883271:
Who dey breath grin cheesy grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ask , ihordspy, seunmsg, Madridguy, BATified2023 etc. Make we know whether them still dey breath.

No mobilization. Make their thief enter one market, we wan check something.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by hotwax: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
I am Yoruba man from Ile-ife, Osun...forget what yoruba muslims are saying, Obi is popular among learned yorubas.

Afobaje kan kole joba... fact...omalule for sure

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were forcefully locked and that uniformed APC hirelings were imported to fill spaces and put up appearances.

Hahaha

Ladipo is like one of the 5 or 6 markets in Mushin and it’s the smallest.

Even if Obi campaigns there from now until the end of time, Ibos won’t win a ward in Mushin.

Ibo don’t dominate the markets in Lagos. There are hundreds of markets in Lagos and there are more Hausa dominated markets in Lagos than Ibos because they mostly sell food and livestock while Ibos sell imported goods.

Don’t let pictures fool you, Ibos only dominate a handful of markets in Lagos out of hundreds of markets.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Misterone: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:

you guys are really stupid. Everyone must not copy what Obi is doing. Obi is not the standard.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Icumsa45:

Travel out of your trenches and verify, stop using your 10mb data to rely on propaganda.
verify?

That's what y'all Obi supporters used to say
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by reddingtonblack: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:

Life get levels, Tinubu don pass stage he as to proof people love him, he went from a governor of one state to godfather of the nation, infact love is an underestimate.

If people hate Tinubu he won't get to where he is today ... both politicians & people stand for Tinubu cos he is a definition of balance

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Aroboi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:
As much as i want Peter Obi to win this election, let's be truthful to ourselves; Obi can't win this 2023 Nigeria presidential election.. He can not! It is better we put hands together to vote in Atiku than allow Tinubu win.
Are u normal?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Life get levels, Tinubu don pass stage he as to proof people love him, he went from a governor of one state to godfather of the nation, infact love is an underestimate.

If people hate Tinubu he won't get to where he is today ... both politicians & people stand for Tinubu cos he is a definition of balance

No mind these people. If Tinubu enter Mushin, everywhere will shutdown.

Ladipo is in Mushin and it’s not even half of Daleko and Ojuwoye markets that are Yoruba markets in Mushin.

Obi just dey look for pictures with crowd in Lagos and there’s no where he will get it apart from Ibo markets in Lagos.

Atiku can do the same thing if he wants in Idi Araba in the same Mushin because it’s Hausa dominated. There are even more Hausas in Mushin than Ibos and they have been there for generations and they all speak Yoruba.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Okortor: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
God forbid, make una turn aso rock to strafing and hook up arena? May d case never arise
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by MartinsD12(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
HE Peter Obi concluded his road show at Ladipo market.

He successfully reignited the dimming power of the people-led Obidient movement in Lagos.

The streets of Lagos honored their incoming president, today!
Obident is simply majority numbers, nothing can stop us from wining the presidential election, the love is massive, no politicians has been able to pull the kind of crowd across all nation as peter obi is doing, his kind of politics will be studied in schools and history, it's simply out of this world, we are making history, the world is watching.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Heffalump(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
.....and Obi continues to press Tinubu's neck like "agbalumo".

grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lionnation: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
bro4u:
May affliction not rise again...
aka monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Reps halts motion seeking to stop Fuel Price Hike / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.