Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road (541 Views)

Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Charles Soludo stated to Awka residents that APGA government is responsible for the massive road construction in the state.

He made this statement while inspecting the 14.48-kilometer Club Road-Regina Caeli-Roban-Neco-Unizik-Isuaniocha Road.

The Governor, who is pleased with the progress of the project, stated that he cannot wait for the road's completion and commissioning.

"I along with my solution team have physically come to access the construction of this road, to confirm if the reports I am receiving about the road is true and the contractor assured me he would deliver on time as agreed.

"During the campaign, I promised to fix these roads, and I delivered exactly on that promise.

"Every Kobo that comes into our hands, we will use wisely," Soludo stated.

"This government is led by an APGA-led coalition.

"In the coming weeks, an election will be held. I urge you all to vote for APGA candidates so that I have who to work with in the future.

"During the previous Anambra gubernatorial election, Awka South delivered APGA in all 20 wards of the local government.

"I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your trust and confidence in APGA and urge you to continue voting for APGA so that we can continue to provide the Politics of Development that we are committed to," he said.

Mr ThankGod Anagor, TC Chairman Awka South, acknowledged that the Governor is doing what is practical in Awka so that those who are criticizing and hating will see the Governor's good works. He promised him the people's support.

Engr. Ifeanyi Okoma, Commissioner for Works, informed the public that Governor Soludo flagged the road for construction on October 29, 2022.

He stated that the 14.48 km long Club road-Regina caeli-Roban road-Unizik-isuaniocha road-Neco road had a 21% completion rate. "Three months have been completed, leaving seven months," the Commissioner says.

Hon. Dozie Nwankwo (Onye Ndozi), APGA Candidate for Awka Central Senatorial District, stated that the Governor's leadership and capacity are unparalleled. He said that the people can sense the dividends of democracy he is providing. He mentioned that the people and APGA candidates are proud of him because he is demonstrating exemplary leadership.

Barr. Samuel Igwebuike, APGA Candidate for Awka South 1 Constituency, Anambra House of Assembly, welcomed the Governor and asked for the people's support to help him continue his developmental strides in the state.

Hon Ben Nwankwo, APGA Candidate for Awka North and South Federal House of Representatives, charged the people with continuing to support the APGA government. He stated that their desires were for road construction, and the Governor has delivered on that promise.

The Chief of Staff, Mr Ernest Ezeajughi, Special Adviser on Political Matters, Alex Obiogbolu, Barr. Sly Ezeokenwa, Commissioner for Special Duties, MD Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA), Mr Mike Ozoemena, Mr Ifeatu Onejeme, Commissioner for Finance, Sir Chudi Okoli amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/13/soludo-inspects-14-48-km-club-road-regina-caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha-road-construction-says-apga-government-responsible/

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Malory: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Even though I disliked him for lying against the nation's preferred presidential candidate Peter Obi but I must confess that Soluproject is performing wonders as the governor of Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
More photos

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pix

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
More pix

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by OldNairalander(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Road inspection and 99% of the pictures is showing political banners and gathering .
Who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
OldNairalander:
Road inspection and 99% of the pictures is showing political banners and gathering .
Who do us this thing?

It's campaign season.... The road inspection is also an avenue to advertise and promote APGA and it's candidates
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
Even though I disliked him for lying against the nation's preferred presidential candidate Peter Obi but I must confess that Soluproject is performing wonders as the governor of Anambra state.

Thanks for telling the truth as it is....
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Udopasa: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Was he inspecting Ndị APGA or roads? Cos, I'm only seeing Ndị APGA in your pictures.

Solu-Ara.
Solu-Tax
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
This man is working and we can all see it but what did Obi do in anambara that suddenly made him an overnight messiah? Igbos this is the kind of man you should field and not some repackaged thief Obi

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Malory: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
SReporters:

Thanks for telling the truth as it is....
I'm sure of what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by OldNairalander(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Where is the road then?

SReporters:

It's campaign season.... The road inspection is also an avenue to advertise and promote APGA and it's candidates
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Continue your good work for Anambra poeple mr Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by triple996(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
He is far better than obi as a governor
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Ogbuefi2020: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
No pictures of the road
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by Listmak: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
This my guy sign Language Interpreter done blow. Started this like play like play back then in School. Now the guy is big. He even interpreted for Tinubu and other big politicians

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by SReporters: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Listmak:
This my guy sign Language Interpreter done blow. Started this like play like play back then in School. Now the guy is big. He even interpreted for Tinubu and other big politicians

Wow you mean it? cheesy He was even trying to hide while interpreting at Umuogbu! That is his neighborhood and he said he hopes the people he knows didn't see him cheesy
Re: Soludo Inspects 14.48 Km Club-regina Caeli-roban-neco-unizik-isuaniocha Road by jahsharon: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Okay nah

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Incoming President Of Nigeria In 2030 - APC Women Leader / The Moment Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For The Oyo Presidential Rally / Campaning For P.O In Burial! Right Or Wrong? My experince!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.