Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises (21738 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by SReporters: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo has complained that politicians have deceived the public to the point where they no lonOger believe them. He said he is not that kind of politician that make promises and don't keep them.

The Governor made the remark during the 7Km Ugwuagba-Obosi Road Construction at Ugwuagba, Idemmili North Local Council

He stated that he came to inspect the ongoing road project, but is dissatisfied with the level of work because the road was flagged-off since October 25th.

Soludo complained to the Contractor about his sluggishness.

"The road was flagged off on October 25th which is already four months old and currently at 7% completion, with the road expected to be completed in the next two months. I expected the Contractor to have asphalted by now.

"If you are not serious about it, I will terminate the contract and bring in another contractor," he said to the Contractor.

"I was expecting to drive all the way to Mbuka on an asphalted road. This was the reason I came to inspect the road.

"Ndi Idemmili, you elected me to serve, and that is exactly what I am doing! I will deliver and never disappoint you," Soludo declared.

The Governor revealed that he will begin his project in areas where people have completely lost hope.

"At Umuoji, the people said their problem is Inland Doors road. At Ojoto, the people also said their problem is Inland Doors roads. Today, we have fixed the road.

"I was also told that Obosi has a large population but no single tarred road. When I asked where it was, they said Ugwuagba. I toured through there until the Commissioner of Works told us to turn around because the road was in poor condition and could damage our vehicle, but I persisted and we continued the tour.

"In Owelle-Aja, people complained that the road is bad and that flooding is a problem. I decided to take a tour there to see for myself. After that, I informed my Commissioner of Works that the road would be included in our design.

"A woman who lived there said she wished I had come during the rainy season. She warned that if it rained, the flooding would swallow up my car.

"I want to tell the people that the Owelle-Aja project has been tendered with flood control and soonest, construction shall commence there including Mgbuka as well.

"I urge you all to vote for all APGA candidates on the 25th of this month so that I can have a team with which to continue delivering our development politics in what APGA believes in," Soludo concluded.

Earlier, Mr Chuks Igboanua, the TC Chairman of Idemmili North, welcomed the Governor to Idemmili as he inspected the road he is constructing, referring to Soludo as the Solution Master. He told the Governor that the people are proud of him because they can see everything he does for them, including the Inland Door road he built.

"For the past twenty-five years, many governments have made promises and failed to fix this road, but today, Soludo has succeeded," the Chairman said.

He assured the Governor that he has the people's support.

On his part, Engr. Ifeanyi Okomma, Commissioner for Works, stated that the road was flagged off on October 25th. He said that the Governor has expressed regret that the road has not been finished.

Prof Solo Chukwulobelu, the Secretary to the State Government and an Idemmili native, revealed that Idemmili has 260,000 registered voters, but the total number of people who showed up to vote in the last election is less than 10,000. He urged the people to vote for all APGA candidates in large numbers.

Barr. Ashia Nnaemeka, Special Adviser to the Governor on Town Union and Chieftaincy Matters, thanked the Governor for the road construction and other projects he will undertake in Idemmili. He urged the people to vote for APGA all the way while declaring that APGA is their party.

Barr. Ifeatu Okoye, a native of Idemmili and former Special Adviser to the Governor on Political Matters, stated that the magic Soludo's government has come to intervene where PDP, SDP, and various regimes of APGA has failed until today.

He promised the Governor that they would show their gratitude by voting heavily in favor of APGA.

Hon. Ifeanyi Chiekwu (Money Man), Member of the Anambra State House of Assembly representing Idemmili North Constituency, expressed gratitude to the Governor for everything he is doing for Idemmili North.

Hon. Ikenna Iyiegbu Ike Cubana, APGA Candidate for Idemmili North and South Federal Constituency, expressed gratitude to the Governor for his love for Idemmili. He stated that the area is a work in progress because Anambra has a working Governor who is concerned about the state's interests. He also added that Idemmili and Anambra are APGA, urging the people to vote in large numbers on the 25th of this month.

The Chief of Staff, Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, Governor Obosi, Omelorah Chukwuma, TC Chairman Idemmili South, Mrs Amaka Obi, Special Adviser to the Governor on Culture and Entertainment, Chief Bob Manuel, Chief of Protocol, Hon. Chinedu Nwoye Glamour amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/16/soludo-inspects-7km-ugwuagba-obosi-road-says-hes-not-a-politician-that-makes-promises-and-dont-keep-them/

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na Obi get this sub . See the kind person wey this nyamri people supposed dy field ooo but they brought a repackaged thief to come scam Nigerians

69 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by incandescentena: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Soludo will make Anambra a better place.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by SReporters: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by SReporters: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Roboto11: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wait, you mean he wants to repave the roads Obi built?.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by cocoboss(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
We don’t care about SOLUDO , post OBI

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by atobs4real(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
On like Labour in vain with obituary

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by EnEnPeecee: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shut up and face governance

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by christejames(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dubai-Taiwan standard

We are watching!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok, seen.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by temitope27(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi didn't do half of what this man has done in his 8 years as governor

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by saphiere(f): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Noise maker

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Udopasa: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Roads without drainages.

Tufiakwa to this Prof.

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Eniolohunda: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good for him, that is one of the attributes of a good leader

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by thrillionaire(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hah.. the photographer only had one job. Where is the picture of the said road? Where is the paved road nau?? Mtcheeeew!

Edit.. oh he came to inspect, well, show us a finished standard road soludo. We're waiting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Kingibiza(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na Obi we know

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by temitope27(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Roboto11:
na obi built that potopoto

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Godsfrezx: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na so
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Karemarealty288(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
This Soludo jamboree before construction is becoming very funny.......Dave Umahi didn't make all these noise and he achieved alot.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Shikena(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Solution at work! No packaging!

13 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Lanretoye(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Roboto11:
suffer no dey tire una.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
temitope27:
Obi didn't do half of what this man has done in his 8 years as governor
Cos your mama don sleep now, you took her phone to come here and talk rubbish.
Go and play with sand.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Oddfinder002: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
wink
I believe in soludo ti do.well.
His antecedents in the cbn speaks for him

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by wunmi590(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023

This mumu behaving and talks like a secondary school certificate holder...

All eyes are on you if you don't perform, is high time he shut up and face governance undecided

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises by Techwriter: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why Soludo is fighting hard to remain relevant
1. His criticism if Obi created enemies for him
2. Obis response of you're a professor I'm a trader means more is expected from him
3. Arthur Ezes campaign that exposed soludos hidden ambition and reason for criticising Obi
4. He's fighting for 2nd tenure which will be very difficult whether Obi wins or not

Moral of his situation: don't sale your brother for selfish ambitions

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash / Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.