Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike (2658 Views)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike / Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by kahal29: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
He described the claim by the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) that the campaign was put off because of fear of bloodshed as false.

He said despite granting the approval for the venue, Atiku campaigners created some scenarios and later ran away because of their lack of capacity.

Wike spoke at Nyemoni Secondary School field in Abonnema town, venue of PDP campaign for Akuku-Toru Local Government Area on Monday.

The Governor explained that PDP PCC in Abuja had applied to him seeking approval of a venue to use for their rally in the state, which was approved.

He said having realised that they lacked the capacity to mobilise the crowd to fill the stadium, the PCC went to clear another piece of land in Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout owned by the state government, which was not granted.

He said instead of returning to prepare the stadium that was approved, the PCC started making spurious allegations of threat to life as the reason why they were putting off their rally in Rivers State.

“I gave them the stadium, they know they have no capacity to fill the stadium, they are looking for excuses. They went and forced themselves to use government land at Trans Amadi. I said no, that was not where I gave you. Where I gave you was Adokiye Amiesimaka, go and fill that place.

“They now said no, we won’t go there again. We don’t want people to die. Who is killing who? Is anybody killing anybody? I said don’t pay money, I will buy the diesel for you. I will do everything for you. Mobilise, go, and fill that stadium. They ran away.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazIcYrUD7c

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-atikus-campaigners-cancelled-rivers-rally-wike/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by kahal29: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Jostoman: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike just dey hold Atiku neck

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Ahmed0336(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol.

Atiku will be like " which kind human being is wike" grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by GeneralPula: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
They now said no, we won’t go there again. We don’t want people to die. Who is killing who? Is anybody killing anybody? I said don’t pay money, I will buy the diesel for you. I will do everything for you. Mobilise, go, and fill that stadium. They ran away.”

Atiku’s rally has been failure all across region..

PDP Governor’s are not doing much for Atiku. No one is ready to squander money on what’s not certain..

I doubt if Obaseki drop shi shi..

Another thing is, Apc seems to have hijacked Pdp’s structure. I have no doubt Apc have moles everywhere lol..

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by omonnakoda: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rivers state usually has more votes than Lagos
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by 377: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na wike time after three months it will be over. I just pity him if atiku wins he will be made politically irrelevant in Nigeria even in rivers State

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by LibertyRep: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:

Neck for better.
Na for blokos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by madapcmod: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol

Wike wanted to taunt them because ppl will be scared to come,vso it will definitely be a flop

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by highchief1: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Rivers state usually has more votes than Lagos
how true is this?
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by highchief1: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
377:
Na wike time after three months it will be over. I just pity him if atiku wins he will be made politically irrelevant in Nigeria even in rivers State
person when rise reach gov never try,when u ppl say u pity wike I wonder if u have what u will eat tomorow.Whether atiku wins or lose wikes name can never be forgotten in Nigeria.Meanwhile even within ur family nobody knows ur name.Una go just open mouth waaa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by yinkus6750(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
The fear of Wine in PH is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by sapele914(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
highchief1:
how true is this?
omonnakoda meant his party pdp.
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
highchief1:
how true is this?
Won't take you 5 minutes to confirm
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by rolams(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one will not keep his mouth shot now!
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by omonnakoda: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
The fear of Wine in PH is the beginning of wisdom.
best to avoid drunkenness in PH
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
377:
I have no doubt you’re a rodent..

Nah them dey reason like this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Think9ja(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike is very unstable.
One minute he's saying something, the next minute he is saying another.
The other time, he said he will endorse a presidential candidate by January and even go round the country campaigning for him, the next minute, he said he never said the endorsement will be made public. If you're endorsing someone secretly, how will you follow the person around secretly?

Rivers State and Wike are both overrated pieces of shxt. Rivers State is overrated because it is only known for violence, not it's electoral value. Buhari lost Rivers in 2015 and 2019 and still won the elections. Atiku on the other hand won Rivers but got more votes in Delta than Rivers.

Wike on the other hand is overrated because aside state powers, he's nothing. He's not in the league of the likes of Kwankwaso and Wammako who still command a large following even after leaving office for years.

Rivers people, no be by gunshots. How many votes una fit bring?

Plus Wike, minus Wike, Atiku will win.
PDP is not like other useless parties that are being controlled by one man with the resources of his state.

Sai Atiku
Sai PDP

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by highchief1: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

Won't take you 5 minutes to confirm
hmmmm.
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Terabyteck(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Stop deceiving your self
, Atiku isn't winning anything

Think9ja:
Wike is very unstable.
One minute he's saying something, the next minute he is saying another.
The other time, he said he will endorse a presidential candidate by January and even go round the country campaigning for him, the next minute, he said he never said the endorsement will be made public. If you're endorsing someone secretly, how will you follow the person around secretly?

Rivers State and Wike are both overrated pieces of shxt. Rivers State is overrated because it is only known for violence, not it's electoral value. Buhari lost Rivers in 2015 and 2019 and still won the elections. Atiku on the other hand won Rivers but got more votes in Delta than Rivers.

Wike on the other hand is overrated because aside state powers, he's nothing. He's not in the league of the likes of Kwankwaso and Wammako who still command a large following even after leaving office for years.

Rivers people, no be by gunshots. How many votes una fit bring?

Plus Wike, minus Wike, Atiku will win.
PDP is not like other useless parties that are being controlled by one man with the resources of his state.

Sai Atiku
Sai PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Felabrity: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike thinks Atiku give a fk about him
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by UnknownT: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu Nations Newspaper dey carry Wike news now cos of the support Dem say Wike wan give am
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by frank14011991(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu will get 40% in rivers State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wike is the MOST Wicked man in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:
cheesy
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Hopium: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
“I gave them the stadium, they know they have no capacity to fill the stadium, they are looking for excuses. They went and forced themselves to use government land at Trans Amadi. I said no, that was not where I gave you. Where I gave you was Adokiye Amiesimaka, go and fill that place.

“They now said no, we won’t go there again. We don’t want people to die. Who is killing who? Is anybody killing anybody? I said don’t pay money, I will buy the diesel for you. I will do everything for you. Mobilise, go, and fill that stadium. They ran away.”

cheesy WIKEEEEEED!

Na Atiku do himself. It's foolish to fight someone that has nothing to lose. AA was the one chasing the presidential seat, he should have given the G5 what they wanted. How does he think he stands a chance fighting 5 governors out 14 his party has? 14 against 21 is already at a great disadvantage. He should have negotiated with them. And no be say the Ayu guy has any tangible electoral value. Na ego and not wanting to appear weak made AA derailed his campaign. Even the other governors aren't going extra length for his campaigns compared to the APC.

Look at what Asiwaju did in Abia when he told one of the aggrieved gov aspirant to come to the negotiation table so they can talk; that's how you show relevance and stay in control. Jagaban showed the same quality at the NESG presidential dialogue event when asked how he plan to bring back the IOCs in the oil sector that left Nigeria for Guyana. He said he will renegotiate with them. Just go and watch it to see top shelf leadership quality on display.

You can't be campaigning to be the unifier Nigeria needs while failing to unify your party. Na Pandora worse; that one is empty af. Na just mouth and spewing nonsense stats and lamba. Watch his dialogue with the NESG to understand what I'm talking about. He doesn't know shishi. No wonder they gave him leadership book to go and read when he went to Sokoto. They saw him very far away at the northern edge of the country say him no sabi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by 377: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:
best to avoid drunkenness in PH
your a big fool. is he the only governor in Nigeria why are other G5 governor's not ranting the way he is ranting as if he will never leave the seat again.
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by 377: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

I have no doubt you’re a rodent..

Nah them dey reason like this..
your a big fool a he goat for that mater. I think ur from a classless family I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by 377: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2023
highchief1:
person when rise reach gov never try,when u ppl say u pity wike I wonder if u have what u will eat tomorow.Whether atiku wins or lose wikes name can never be forgotten in Nigeria.Meanwhile even within ur family nobody knows ur name.Una go just open mouth waaa
In your house I don't think ur wife knows your name mutherfuker. Fool at 40. Is wike the only G5 governor's why are others not behaving the way he is behaving. His actions is making atiku more popular and by the time atiku wins the game will start. I no u borrowed data to type this trash hungry fool.
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by omonnakoda: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2023
377:
your a big fool. is he the only governor in Nigeria why are other G5 governor's not ranting the way he is ranting as if he will never leave the seat again.
Your father is a bigger fool
.He will step on snake and
Snake will bite him

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Zelenskyy(m): 1:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Stupid Wike

Filling the stadium is a very simple task..

Is he trying to tell us that Atiku Abubakar and Okowa don't have the resources to bring people from other states to fill that stadium ?

No matter what Wike and his G5 rebels may do,

Atiku Abubakar is still the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by techWriter3: 2:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Wike just cose place politician neck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Officially A Muslim State / Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / A For Adekunle Or Ahmed? Tinubu Is A Gonner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.