Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike (34034 Views)

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike / Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Corrinthians(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has explained that his government stopped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council from using the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium to campaign for its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar to safeguard the facility from vandalism.

The Governor spoke at the kick-off of the Rivers PDP campaign for Degema Local Government Area that held at Agri Field in Degema town on Thursday.

Wike described the claim that the Rivers government did not want PDP Presidential Campaign Council to campaign in the State as erroneous as he recalled that the government earlier gave approval to the party to use the stadium at no cost.

He said: “Don’t say we stop them from holding rally, we didn’t. They applied to me and I gave (Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium) them. They now went back and began to meet with the faction of the opposition and you know that the opposition has never held any rally without violence.

And I said I cannot joke with Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium. Since we have this intelligence we will not allow it. Did anybody force us to give them before? Are we not the ones who gave them? Did they pay money? Go and see the place. I know they are happy because they know there is no way they can fill that stadium. Instead of them to say thank God for covering our shame.

He declared that the unit-by-unit mobilisation of voters adopted by the PDP in the State was one of the strategies that would make it difficult for security agencies to rig the 2023 general election

The Governor maintained that electorate would participate in the forthcoming election following the mobilisation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-cancelled-approved-venue-for-atikus-rally-wike/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by shuttox: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Empty drum
He will end up like fayose

Amateur politician

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Massiveglory: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Governor nyesome wike knows who the rivers state people are all out to vote for presidency. He is only trying knock the heads of two old politicians together

Congratulatins to Nigeria's brand new and fresh presidency, PODATTI .

From the south to west to north and east, the love and acceptability for PODATTI that is unmatched.

I also salute pmb and the Nigerian army for the great work of sanitizing Lagos state of touts and agbero. I can't believe the glory days of buba marawa could be restored.

Congratulations Nigerians! Go out boldly wherever you are and cast your vote. Our votes will count.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Ireportlive: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
cool

Wike the wicked producer

He gave them the Stadium at first to prempt them... Once they were getting comfortable he pulled the rug out on them

Now if Adamu Adamu the Minister of Education Approves University of PortHarcout main bowl

Then Wike, El Rufai, Aisha, Tinubu are vidicated people in Presidency are working for Atiku

Wike has 200,000 special Political adviser and agent on Payroll

Jagaban Army had just been lunched in Rivers State

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Hopium: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
I know they are happy because they know there is no way they can fill that stadium. Instead of them to say thank God for covering our shame.

cheesy Wike get bad mouth sha.

if he didn't mention pdp or mikano, people would have though he was referring to pandora anini grin

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by iykejohnson(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
We have heard

1 Like

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Betanaija42moro: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Petrol is #450 per litre

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Abeg where are those wike Band jare..
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem
Atikumikanos and Obituarists town criers , food don land cone and cry o cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by obembet(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Atiku will still win... All this nonsense won't help wike and his foolish mentality

Atikulate

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Vixlot: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Xscape1993(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Childish acts.....

5 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by valentinenkem: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Am watching you .....Wike be careful

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by everythinggirly(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
I guess it's for thier own good.
Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by TheChameleon: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

Wike is holding Atiku's blockus with 2 fists.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by leisuretym: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Say no to water resources bill, say no to their last push for ruga bill before his tenure expired
They want to control our rivers and water ways

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Bugatie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike and Tilumbu will be some of the biggest losers after February 25th. I call on the Nigerian Army to shoot any miscreant seen trying to cause trouble in Lagos this period and after the elections.

12 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by BluntCrazeMan: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok Ooo
Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Skty: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Uu
Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by letitrainnow(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smart moves
Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Bigseven(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
It doesn’t matter as far as am concern because we are tired of your balabuluing bulaba.
God will perfect his plan for Nigeria soon for the sake of his true followers. Only God knows those who are truly His. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike loves Asiwaju Tinubu wink
Check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Scamburster(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
obembet:
Atiku will still win... All this nonsense won't help wike and his foolish mentality

Atikulate
Stay one place osiso.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Skty: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Vixlot:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Copy cats. Copy BATs. I remember that little girl who danced for Obi

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by candidbabe(f): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by WonderManly(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike i know you will still climb your tree pass leaf.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Manson1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
My concern is let's all come out en masse and vote the right person. We can't have it this bad again for another 8 years

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by adeola1097: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Man with balls

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by Basicend: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike the the wicked tout. . Always giving it to Atikfu watowato. . From front2back. . !

The guy no get chills. .

Pepper dem boss!

1 Like

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by nairalee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
I support u. If Atiku feels he can undermine the southerners, then let him contest without the south

9 Likes

Re: Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike by ifihearam: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
A lost dog never hears the whistle of his master.

Wike is on his way to political oblivion and witch-hunt after he leaves office and H.E Atiku becomes president.

Tinubu wont trust him and he is so pained Atiku did not give him a listening ear.

atiku is indeed a man unlike that small peter who denied 3 times begging for votes at the expense of his LP candidate of the state.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.