Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode (49985 Views)

Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG / West African Leaders Meet Amid Coup Scare / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Thinkam:
grin, when Tinubu loses and any Agbado tries rubbish, they'll be met with same response and give equal testimony.

Atiku is coming
When is Obi withdrawing from the race.??
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:28am On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
Message well noted. You have successfully pass your message across.

Very good urchin, when hand like this one touch you. You sef go confess that the lord is good, like FFK. grin
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Curious345: 4:31am On Feb 14, 2023
I hate Nigeria because of people like this
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 4:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

That doesn't mean he has never said anything right.

He has said rubbish. He wanted to play his useless stupid politics before it backfired. What's the meaning of a coup? That's what we should have known before taking side.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ratello: 4:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Thinkam:
grin, when Tinubu loses and any Agbado tries rubbish, they'll be met with same response and give equal testimony.

Atiku is coming

Exactly what is in my head....
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by boldtruthalways: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Chochochocho......close mouth, you no gree. Kwantinue.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by bayelsaowei(m): 5:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Mumu fool
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Lol, Government parrots, they can talks anyhow
Lol! Between him and Reno Omockery,I don't know who's more foolish, senseless and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by EmmyDJourno: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Typical of Afonjas, shout in public, beg in private, we know their ways🤣😂
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
rolams:

He has said rubbish. He wanted to play his useless stupid politics before it backfired. What's the meaning of a coup? That's what we should have known before taking side.

The kind of situation we find ourselves could justify a coup. Are you enjoying the country? Do you think these present leaders are really interested in fixing things? Do you really think the forth coming election will be free and fair. Do you think Emefiele is taking a unilateral decision in what he is doing concerning the naira swap? And do you really think we have a President?

Too many questions begging for answers. FFK have said nothing wrong. Sometimes, a coup is needed to save the situation when those in power just take delight in making people to suffer. Just imagine that the FG is going to court to ask the Supreme Court to set aside their judgment. Do they want to kill Nigerians? Quite a few people are already confirmed death in some of our hospitals because of lack of fund. If the coup will save the common man, please let it happen. Enough of these wickedness. Do they know how people feed on a daily basis?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by GWMI(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
julaion:
and you What is the difference between u and a boko haram terrorist?? You don't deserve to live,you deserve to be burn to the stake and your intestine fed to the dogs
You are worst than boko haram because you wish to kill me.
I wonder the kind of christian you claim you are.
Oya come and burn me na.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
like what?

I am not his fan but I have read a few of his posts in the past where he made meaningful comments especially before he joined APC. Even the present statement he made in my opinion is in place. If not for the fact that security personnel uses gun on protesters, we should all be on the street now asking for the head of Emefiele and even Mr President to resign. Must they be on seat when they can't honestly handle the situation on ground? How did we get here? These are things happening behind the scene that we are not aware of. Even at that, why must they always take decisions to make life bitter for the poor masses?

No fuel
No Kerosene
No light
No security
And now, no money.

What is happening?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The kind of situation we find ourselves could justify a coup. Are you enjoying the country? Do you think these present leaders are really interested in fixing things? Do you really think the forth coming election will be free and fair. Do you think Emefiele is taking a unilateral decision in what he is doing concerning the naira swap? And do you really think we have a President?

Too many questions begging for answers. FFK have said nothing wrong. Sometimes, a coup is needed to save the situation when those in power just take delight in making people to suffer. Just imagine that the FG is going to court to ask the Supreme Court to set aside their judgment. Do they want to kill Nigerians? Quite a few people are already confirmed death in some of our hospitals because of lack of fund. If the coup will save the common man, please let it happen. Enough of these wickedness. Do they know how people feed on a daily basis?

He has said something very wrong. Do you think if we are in North Korea he will still be alive by now?

How will he raise such false alarm? Do you know he has wrongly accused the military, Atiku, his people and the other security agencies?

All you said above has nothing to do with what Fani Kayode has said. Infact, it has nothing to do with coup. Again, is Fani Kayode not one of the cause of the problems we are facing in this country?

Abeg! I no wan talk on this matter again.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not his fan but I have read a few of his posts in the past where he made meaningful comments especially before he joined APC. Even the present statement he made in my opinion is in place. If not for the fact that security personnel uses gun on protesters, we should all be on the street now asking for the head of Emefiele and even Mr President to resign. Must they be on seat when they can't honestly handle the situation on ground? How did we get here? These are things happening behind the scene that we are not aware of. Even at that, why must they always take decisions to make life bitter for the poor masses?

No fuel
No Kerosene
No light
No security
And now, no money.

What is happening?

If he really wants the best for the country, why did he joined the party he has accused of wrong doing?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Blackbishop(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Jalinspy:
Just like dat Fela son that speaks before reasoning. Characteristics of Urchins grin.

Do you read or listen to back of the media?
What Femi kuti said and explained to people of low IQ was straight forward I never thought someone enlightened enough to hold and type on a platform like this still converse in this manner
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by julaion: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2023
GWMI:
You are worst than boko haram because you wish to kill me.
I wonder the kind of christian you claim you are.
Oya come and burn me na.
killing you is an under statement,oh you are now soft now,no continue been vawulence,if thunder no go strike ur left ball there
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by VinnyBaba: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
samuel051:
.sube you didn't know omokre means small goat in urhobo language..

Yeah, Small He-Goat.

Okri means Male Goat. smiley
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by papaa4: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2023
If it is ordinary person what did u tink will to him or her
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by TheGift: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/coup-scare-i-regret-my-action-says-fani-kayode/
Foolish Man that does not know how to talk. They have put the fear of God in Him.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by GWMI(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2023
julaion:
killing you is an under statement,oh you are now soft now,no continue been vawulence,if thunder no go strike ur left ball there
Me soft because of your threat?am a complete Niger Deltan am not afraid of anyone not you Oga.Not even your shadow cannot do anything to me.
Finally, respect people or else, only you will vote Obi on election day
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Urchins like ffk are plenty . Very unstable and confused

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
rolams:
Useless, senseless stupid man that talks carelessly.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
hisexcellency34:
DSS messed up. Someone that should be in jail until after the elections
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2023
lordkush:
People giving this lunatic microphone re the fools.

He disgusts me abeg.

If you and this one re supporting the same candidate then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Hangulsaram: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
GWMI:
I wonder what people gain supporting Obi that they insult everyone that goes against their candidate.
Do they think election is won by insults?
Obi will loose so let's learn how to interact with fellow citizens from now on wards.
Thanks everyone
There sin is only correcting you when you talk nonsense like FFK, just now the topic is FFK and you are talking about Obi, can you call urself a sane person now?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Akpaamunsi: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Lol, Government Afonja parrots, they can talks anyhow

Fixed
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2023
rolams:

He has said something very wrong. Do you think if we are in North Korea he will still be alive by now?

How will he raise such false alarm? Do you know he has wrongly accused the military, Atiku, his people and the other security agencies?

All you said above has nothing to do with what Fani Kayode has said. Infact, it has nothing to do with coup. Again, is Fani Kayode not one of the cause of the problems we are facing in this country?

Abeg! I no wan talk on this matter again.

So, we should not speak our minds because of fear of death. Whether you talk or not, you will still die. It's better to die a hero than to live like a coward.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by chimeremodlyn: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
This man needs immediate psychiatric attention
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

So, we should not speak our minds because of fear of death. Whether you talk or not, you will still die. It's better to die a hero than to live like a coward.

That's not the issue nah! Don't you know the meaning of coup ni? Masses are suffering, no light and other issues we are facing does not translate to coup.

Kayode did not mean well for the masses. He is doing his work for his party. Know this and know peace.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by davidl7: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Your life is full of regret n regret will continue to be ur potion forever!
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
rolams:

That's not the issue nah! Don't you know the meaning of coup ni? Masses are suffering, no light and other issues we are facing does not translate to coup.

Kayode did not mean well for the masses. He is doing his work for his party. Know this and know peace.

What is the meaning of a coup? Does coup mean war. There can be a coup without a single loss of life. And if this present government cannot handle our situation, l welcome it. We take too much shit in this country.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by rolams(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What is the meaning of a coup? Does coup mean war. There can be a coup without a single loss of life. And if this present government cannot handle our situation, l welcome it. We take too much shit in this country.

Hello read the meaning of a coup below

a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.

Now relate this with the alarm/allegation raised by Fani kayode. You will understand better. He said Atiku is planning a coup.

Now, if what he said was ok, he wouldn't have regretted saying so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.