Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode (49977 Views)

Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG / West African Leaders Meet Amid Coup Scare / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by MiaBeer(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Useless man! Let’s hope he get the message loud and clear. That goat in exile who goes by the name of Reno Omokri is next.

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Charlie2020(f): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
If na military rule, firing squad straight mumu
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ubdavis(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
I hope he would not walk away just like that. He must be in for it. Else !!!

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by dododawa1: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:
DSS messed up. Someone that should be in jail until after the elections
let it skull in you,few NIGERIANS are above d LAW.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by NwaliE01: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
One can easily sense arrongance in his message. He didn't learn anything at all. Instead of apologising for his misguided utterances to snare someone's reputation in order to score cheap political point, he's here dishing out advices that he couldn't give himself.
Pride, they said goes before a fall.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by martinm45: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Talking before thinking could lead to a disaster.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
madridguy:
Message well noted. You have successfully pass your message across.

APC people and lying
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by okuta007: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amalekki:

Obi is better. He only transferred from APUGA to PDP then to LP grin

what Wike didn’t see coming Obi was able to see the betrayal in the PDP - Wike has access to money doesn’t have but Atiku schemed him out

you honestly think if Wike knew Atiku will get the PDP ticket and Labor party was free for him to go to - you think Wike won’t be in Labor Party today as the Presidential candidate ?

Obi saw the game Atiku was coming to play and he left - if he had stayed there and Atiku becomes the candidate- where will Obidients be today ?

This shows Obi is a very smart man

Even Wike said it - I don’t blame you for leaving PDP - so wetin ona won die put so ?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by samuel051: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Man and Reno Omockery, I nor Know You Mumu Pass. embarassed

LIKE FOR KAYODE, SHARE FOR OMOKIRIKIRI. sad
.so you didn't know omokre means small goat in urhobo language..

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Bomi(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/coup-scare-i-regret-my-action-says-fani-kayode/
Honestly, I don't know why this guy should be taking serious concerning any issue... He has anger issue, is not consistence in fact he need to be check by for mental stability
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by luluosas(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Lili livered
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Bomi(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2023
okuta007:

what Wike didn’t see coming Obi was able to see the betrayal in the PDP - Wike has access to money doesn’t have but Atiku schemed him out

you honestly think if Wike knew Atiku will get the PDP ticket and Labor party was free for him to go to - you think Wike won’t be in Labor Party today as the Presidential candidate ?

Obi saw the game Atiku was coming to play and he left - if he had stayed there and Atiku becomes the candidate- where will Obidients be today ?

This shows Obi is a very smart man

Even Wike said it - I don’t blame you for leaving PDP - so wetin ona won die put so ?
I disagree with you Sir....people were looking for where to vent their anger since 1914
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by everythinggirly(f): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Good.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by saysoo: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/coup-scare-i-regret-my-action-says-fani-kayode/
very stupid man. You are lucky this is not other african countries.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Mitsurugi(m): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
GWMI:
I wonder what people gain supporting Obi that they insult everyone that goes against their candidate.
Do they think election is won by insults?
Obi will loose so let's learn how to interact with fellow citizens from now on wards.
Thanks everyone

Are you high? What brought Obi into this matter?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Mitsurugi(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2023
switlily25:

God bless you dear!
Obi’s fans should stop bullying and insulting people who have refused to support their messiah!
Bunch of toxic idiots!

You too? I ask again, how is this particular matter about Obi? And you're talking about toxicity. The irony
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by luckyz4rea(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dude needs food as usual.

I see FFK converting and running to labour party by next year.

This i have seen

Even if he comes to Labour Party, there will be no office for someone of his kind of character. Obi preaches character we can trust and not the kind of Fani’s character! Man needs to work on himself a whole lot as do we all
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Finestgurlie(f): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
because he's in Apc

dude you're just a hypocrite
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by julaion: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2023
GWMI:
you see how emotional you are?
You scare away undecided voters from your obi.
You are not different from the ipob.
So go and work on your anger issue is not friendly at all.
Thanks.
and you What is the difference between u and a boko haram terrorist?? You don't deserve to live,you deserve to be burn to the stake and your intestine fed to the dogs
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by ndukwejoe(m): 1:24am On Feb 14, 2023
What is well noted? That guy is an idiot
madridguy:
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Passionate888: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Thinkam:
grin, when Tinubu loses and any Agbado tries rubbish, they'll be met with same response and give equal testimony.

Atiku is coming
That guy never still 'cum' since 2019?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Ken4Christ: 2:21am On Feb 14, 2023
rolams:
Useless, senseless stupid man that talks carelessly.

That doesn't mean he has never said anything right.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Enemyofpeace: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Very useless and lousy man. He is always on the social media making unnecessary noise, just for him to be relevant. I ate him with passion.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Enemyofpeace: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

That doesn't mean he has never said anything right.
like what?
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by fydence: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Everybody know say this one nor get senae before.... whenever he dey hungry for food he go begin talk like He Goat on Heat....

Talking without Sense is the Hallmark of Agbado Urchinism

Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by benobyeze(m): 3:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Party of liars.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by henrydav: 3:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Stomach infrastructure. Just give femi Kayode better food he will reveal the secret and plan of APC towards 2023 election
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Verysmart101: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2023
GWMI:
I wonder what people gain supporting Obi that they insult everyone that goes against their candidate.
Do they think election is won by insults?
Obi will loose so let's learn how to interact with fellow citizens from now on wards.
Thanks everyone

And do u think that the candidate u are supporting will fix Nigeria? I pity Nigerians who think emotional instead of with logic.Do you think Tinubu of Atiku will fix this country well? Anyways u will also be a partaker of the hardship if Obi didn't win so no qualms
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Pat081: 3:24am On Feb 14, 2023
I don't care if it happens to be a poor man he will still be in Police cell by now for questioning let this one too go there
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by Yankee101: 3:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Avoid drugs children
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by infogeneral: 3:48am On Feb 14, 2023
FKK talks too carelessly.
Re: Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2023
He said what??

This tap-water-running mouth??

He talks without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.