Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 (26685 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by virginchaser(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Sometimes when you are too comfortable, respected you loose your sense of reasoning.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by symbianDON(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
LogicBomb8:
Trying to make a fuss over nothing, the real criminals are showing guns and new naira on camera yet nothing do dem
I really wonder what the whole fuss is about, honestly. Imagine the very harsh recommendation that Audu should be sacked!!
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Kamor010255: 6:40am On Feb 14, 2023
LogicBomb8:
Trying to make a fuss over nothing, the real criminals are showing guns and new naira on camera yet nothing do dem

No brain
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Globad(f): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

You must be joking if you think for a second that House On The Rock will let that man go jobless or hungry. Infact, God has picked his call.

Tifnubu urchin, the gun wasn't live. According to the statement, there was no bullet inside it. I don't understand why some of you Yoruba Muslims hate Christians so much that you'd rather see one of your own hang for associating with them.

But you will be put to shame. You will be here on nairaland hustling monthly 30k BMC job while that man moves to greater heights. If you think that HOTR will abandon him, then you have no clue how Christians think and operate.

Nigerians and religious division

Shame!
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by DavidEsq(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

Audu carry hin gun give aigbe, police is recommended to sack audu while aigbe is detained..now aigbe don use hin own method of faith practising to kobalize audu.

Sapa is now at home waiting for audi grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by danngnews: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2023
This guy below nko? him own na plastic AK 47?Abi the law no apply to him?

1 Like

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by ComeToJesus: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2023
What's the big deal with an AK when bandits dey hang am for neck in some parts of northern Nigeria and be collecting tax from farmers.

Communities even give chieftaincy titles to bandits king who own Aks as we read in the papers.

Kini big deal?

Asari and his crew for Rivers dey flaunt their own and even carry out show of strength for area. Police no fit find them go.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by DJInfluence: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2023
If we are all treated the same then there's no issue. I don't condone what this pastor did. But if the police is arresting him (which it should), then it must arrest all herdsmen with guns too.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Bahamas95(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Odiriance4all:
Overfed pastor with overfed members
Most of them doesn't know the primary reason for being in the church they are just there to showcase their wealth and fashion sense
Some are there to shout "ride on daddy!" grin
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by lagosrd: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2023
ExAngel007:
Police detain House on the Rock pastor for preaching with AK-47, seek dismissal of police officer who gave him the rifle

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/police-detain-house-on-the-rock-pastor-for-preaching-with-ak-47-seek-dismissal-of-police-officer-who-gave-him-the-rifle.html

A judgement that is unreasonable. The worst is to warn them both. How many herdsmen have they arrested even their leader is there in Abuja. Or don't they see guns during political rallies
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Moh247: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

You must be joking if you think for a second that House On The Rock will let that man go jobless or hungry. Infact, God has picked his call.

Tifnubu urchin, the gun wasn't live. According to the statement, there was no bullet inside it. I don't understand why some of you Yoruba Muslims hate Christians so much that you'd rather see one of your own hang for associating with them.

But you will be put to shame. You will be here on nairaland hustling monthly 30k BMC job while that man moves to greater heights. If you think that HOTR will abandon him, then you have no clue how Christians think and operate.

Too many lunatics on Nairaland... A police violated his regulations and was reprimanded a lunatic is talking about Christian, Muslim, Tinubu , 30k bmc

Don't people even think on these forum anymore

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Kobicove(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2023
This mas has just put Inspector Musa Audu in trouble for nothing undecided
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2023
LogicBomb8:
Ipob sympathizer good morning o
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by kissdabride: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

The Islamic terrorist are afraid of soldiers of Christ.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Watinani(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Spray:
The truth is, if it were imam that carried such weapon we'll start seeing Islamabad everywhere

I thank God its not muslim, you'll see nairaland hypos going up and down on the matter

1 Like

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by VULCAN(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2023
You are no Christian.

No Christian would ever make such a stupid statement.

No Christian would place a carnal thing like tribe over his or her eternal salvation.

You are a Muslim spreading Taqiyya

God will handle your matter at the right time

OlawaleBammie:

So the current CSO will be the one to suffer the brunt abi?? grin grin Una go pursue the current CSO grin

And secondly, u guys should stop this Christian/Muslim already, who told u I am a Muslim?? If u care to believe I am a Christian from Ekiti state. But as a Yoruba man, I am a Yoruba before bn a Christian. Ire o!!!
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Badonasty(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Lol…na so audu enter wahala
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Powersurge: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
As a pastor, what are you doing with a gun? Did Jesus preached the Gospel with a gun? undecided

I know his gullible followers would clap for him... Biko the pastor should be arrested for being in possession of firearms. He's not above the law.

Fake pastors everywhere!! Nonsense men!!

In your smartness, have you asked yourself if he was an Islamic cleric, will he be arrested?
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by AndrewTate(m): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2023
I’d say it was a honest mistake! He had a brilliant idea but just not well thought out.

πŸ—£We can’t actualize everything we think of pastor…
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by backnbeta(f): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2023
It'll be unfair to dismiss inspector Audu, you can warn him or punish him. As for the pastor, they should warn him and let him go and sin no more. They said it's for illustration purpose, no harm meant
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by babz11(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

You be mumu you think an assault rifle will be assign to an inspector on duty in the church environment without Bullets, the magazine is intact,

1 Like

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by humberjade: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

I really don't know where you got this your theory that Yoruba Muslims and Christians don't get along. In almost every family in Yorubaland, you find the 3 religions; Christianity, Islam and Traditional. And they all co-exist with little or no rancour at all. When you talk about religious tolerance, we are way above the two other major tribes. When it comes to accommodating others, we still stand at the peak.

So all these strange believes about the Yoruba people being brought to fore for political reasons are baseless and senseless to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Patriotsleague: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2023
zedegit:

More reason I believe insecurity in Nigeria is planned work. So police can be this fast?

Let them enter sambisa forest and collect Boko Haram guns and arrest their sponsors. They won't do.

Arrest unknown gun men in the east, they won't do.

Arrest bandits and armed herdsmen in the north, they won't do too.

Selective justice is no justice but kangaroo process.
Bokoharam are being killed and bombed, they are living like savages and hiding like rats, go join them in sambissa if it's easy, stupid biafra terrorists.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by princeade86(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

Audu carry hin gun give aigbe, police is recommended to sack audu while aigbe is detained..now aigbe don use hin own method of faith practising to kobalize audu.

Sapa is now at home waiting for audi grin
and audu will be compensate by d church handsomely which is very certain.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by MatrixReloaded: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Mynd44:
Pastor will apologize and be released, Audu will most likely be fired.

As harsh as this soundsone has to wonder what was in the policeman's mind. Did he not know it will happen.
He knew the implications thus he would abide to the man of gun words. I don't blame those security operatives attached to high profile men in the society. When you look at ur salary and wages, and look above your grand master, you will opine the reasoning of a common sergeant or lieutenant. cry
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by coputa(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2023
This pastor is overzealous, someone superintending over a large congregation could not control his emotions,it is appalling and a sign of immaturity.He should be arrested and thrown into jail to reset his brain so that he can start reasoning right.many are called few are chosen.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by OlawaleBammie: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2023
VULCAN:
You are no Christian.

No Christian would ever make such a stupid statement.

No Christian would place a carnal thing like tribe over his or her eternal salvation.

You are a Muslim spreading Taqiyya

God will handle your matter at the right time

Lol, see u??

Just because I sound irrational in Ur own view does not mean I am not a Christian.

See, u don't know me, I don't know u, even in real life I hate lies talk more of the apparent world.

If u know me very well u wil know I am a Christian, even my father is a pastor in CAC...lobatan, I grew up in CAC, did everything there and still in CAC tho I am not an ardent church goer, I might go to church just once in four months and that does not make me a lesser Christian sir. I have my faith in God and it's different from the type of faith u guys are practicing, do u know why?? I don't believe in some of the tins u guys are feeding us with, if I ask u one question in the Bible now u won't be able to give reasonable reply to it.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by ShaqFu: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2023
ExAngel007:
Police detain House on the Rock pastor for preaching with AK-47, seek dismissal of police officer who gave him the rifle

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/police-detain-house-on-the-rock-pastor-for-preaching-with-ak-47-seek-dismissal-of-police-officer-who-gave-him-the-rifle.html
Good. Very good. Let this be a lesson to other police men who like to worship money. How dear the policeman had over his weapon to the pastor.

He forgets that the pastor isn't even trained in handling such a weapon and anything can happen. The police did the right thing by detaining the pastor.
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Lemmy123(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2023
LogicBomb8:

At least those ones are in the bush, and you can always run for your life when they are coming unless you're unlucky. This guy carrying a gun in the midst of congregants, where you wan make those people run pass if anything goes amiss?? In everything you do or say, try to not be blinded by religion
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by omojeesu(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2023
malali:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

All Pastors , Imams and traditional worshippers who lead a congregation of more than 10 people should be made to obtain a license.

Anybody that breaks the law flagrantly should be banned from the pulpit or mosque or shrine.

No single entity should be above the state law........

This guy was passing a subtle message, he should be dealt with tried in court and jailed.( Better still impose economic sanctions on his church, Let them pay a fine of 500 million, next time no pastor will brandish an AK47 two weeks prior to election)

El zak zaky was jailed by Buhari, so no one should call this bigotry or religious intolerance.

If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Hmmm!
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by Youlins: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2023
I am a practical christian. You can preach without guns except you want to incite your members and teach them how to be violent. Let him go in for it. They ( season 2 pastors) have bastardized Christianity.
Good for him
Re: Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 by AutoConsult: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
Offering a live firearm to a civilian?! What if he gets possessed by spirits and shots everyone?!

Audu needs to be punished
Why you mumu laidis? You expect him to leave bullets inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.