Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Projection For The Election. My Own Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projection For The Election. My Own Take (2170 Views)

What's Your Election Result Projection For 2023 / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
This Is My Projection for this month election.
This projection is based on current reality and dynamics of present political settings.
A lot has changed since 2019 election especially the Dynamics.
But i will be givibg my projection based on the following.
1. The candidates
2. The pulse or mood of the country. Voters turn out, Party structure
Please note that this is subjected to changes until the D election. So i will give my projection region by region and may break them down into states.

SOUTH WEST.

OGUN STATE: with an APC governor and the fact that the APC candidate is a son of the soil will deliver a possible 65-70% of the votes. PDP not strong in Ogun and labour party doesn't have any real presence here. APC 65% PDP 20% LP 15%
OYO STATE: is ruled by PDP but the governor is among the G5 governors of PDP that renegade against the PDP presidential candidate. Feelers already has it that the G5 governors are working for Tinubu's emergence. And the Oyo governor is already scheming to trade the presidential votes in his state for his reelection for second term. APC to get 65% here while PDP 20%, labour 15%.
OSUN STATE. Also a PDP state. The governor is firmly an Atiku fan but he will not be able to stop the APC from taken at least 70% of the votes here. While PDP will score %15, labour will get 15% here.
EKITI STATE. An APC state with key players in both parties working for APC. Ex gov, Fayemi who stepped down for Tinubu in the APC primaries is firmly working with the governor to deliver the state. While another ex gov Fayose who is a PDP leader in the state is also working to deliver votes to Tinubu.
There is little or no presence of labour party in the state. APC 70-75% PDP 15% LP 15.
ONDO STATE. An APC controlled state is the swing state of the south west. One can most times not predict the direction the state will vote as APC lost the presidential election here. Unless there is a significant change here, APC may not win here convincingly So in Ondo, APC %50, PDP 25, LP 20% others %5.
Lagos. The headquarters of APC south. The party has not really won the state convincingly. This is the state APC presidential candidate made his name and consolidated his achievements. Though there are many forces against his victory. Here APC %50. LP 35% PDP %10 others 5%.

SOUTH SOUTH.

DELTA STATE. A PDP stronghold. The VP is from the state. Though he has quite a lot of battle to fight to successfully deliver block vote to his party. He has fallen out with his godfather ibori too and APC look like ..has penetrated the state. The APC got over 25% in the region and won some assembly and senate seats too in 2019 election. With the increasing popularity of LP candidate in the state too, block votes here is looking almost impossible. APC 25%, PDP 40% LP 35%
BAYELSA STATE. A PDP state and ex president Jonathan state too. The PDP is still the strongest party here even though it lost the last gov election to APC but got it back through the court. Here PDP 40%, APC 18% LP42%
AKWA IBOM STATE. A PDP state. But will be largely threatened by LP. The governor here is a strong ATIKU ally with APC structure here shakky despite the presence of ex gov Akpabio. Here APC to get 20% PDP 45% LP 35%
CROSS RIVER STATE. An APC state. The governor has vowed to deliver the state to Tinubu. But even at that, the APC will still not win the state. It has been a traditional PDP state. Here APC will get 25-35%, PDP 30% LP 35-40.
RIVERS STATE: A tradition PDP state too. Its governor is the leader of the G5 govs against ATIKU. He has already showed sign that he is supporting the emergence of Tinubu. Here APC to get 30% PDP 30% Labour party 40%.
EDO STATE: PDP has a strong structure here with a governor. However, APC too has a deep structure here led by ex gov Oshomole. The state has always given the APC 30% AND IT will not change. The only changes here will be in introduction of LP which will harm the PDP. APC 30%, PDP 35%, LP 35%

SOUTH EAST .

IMO STATE. An APC state. But even at that, Labour Party still has an edge here. Obi will get the bulk of the votes here. APC 25% PDP 20% LP 55%
ABIA STATE. Another PDP state. Though its gov is among the G5 govs, it may likely work for PDP due to the death of his choice successor. Labour Party still have an edge here. APC 20-25, PDP 25% LP 55-60%
EBONYI STATE: a traditional PDP state. Though presently ruled by an APC gov. Labour party will still edge this state.
Here APC 25% PDP 10% LP ... 65%
ENUGU STATE: the headquarter of PDP states in south east. Its gov is among the G5 govs. His godfather chimaroke is working for Tinubu emergence but LP will dominate here. APC 15-25%, PDP 20%, LP %65.
ANAMBRA STATE: the home state of LP candidate. He is expected to sweep here even though PDP always sweep here in previous election. APC 9%, PDP 1O% LP 81%. APGA O%

NORTH CENTRAL.

ABUJA: APC lost this place to PDP last election. It may do badly here too but it might not significantly harm them bBecause of LP. here APC 30%, PDP 35% LP 35.
NASARAWA STATE: an APC state with both Christians and muslims. Religion may be a factor here. APC 40%, PDP 35% LP 20% NNPP %5
PLATUE STATE: an APC state and also the state of APC presidential DG. Just like nasarawa, religion and tribe will play a major factor here. APC 35%, PDP 25% LP 35 others 5%.
KOGI STATE: An APC state. And also the state of PDP campaign spome person Dinno Malaye. Here APC 50% PDP 30%, LP 15% Others 5%.
KWARA STATE: An APC state. Though PDP has a presence in the state with ex gov saraki still available, labour little or no presence. Here APC 65% PDP 30, LP 10% NNPP 5%.
BENUE STATE. A PDP state. Its gov has vowed not to work for Atiku. But APC has a strong presence with ex gov George Akume still a big factor. with APC having a Popular gov candidate, APC 40% 40% PDP 20%.
NIGER STATE: A state with an APC governor and senators. But president Buhari will not be on the ballot here. PDP are fairly strong here too. and NNPP may get a chunk here. APC 40%, PDP 40% NNPP 15% LP 10%

NORTH EAST

GOMBE STATE: an APC state, here APC 50%, PDP 35% NNPP 10% Others 5%
TARABA STATE: A PDP state. Religion and tribe has always defined vote ..here. PDP won the state at both fed and state level in 2019 election. Here, APC will score 30%, PDP 35%, LP 25% NNPP 10% OTHERS 5%
BORNO: An APC state and the home state of APC presidential candidate. Here APC 60%, PDP 28%, LP8, NNPP, 12%
ADAMAWA: The home state of PDP presidential candidate. He won the 2019 election here by the whiskers but president Buhari is not on the ballot here. APC to get 25%, PDP %60, LP 7% NNPP 7%.
YOBE STATE. An APC state. Here APC will slighly edge PDP. APC 45% PDP 40% LP 1% NNPP %10 others 4%
BAUCHI: PDP state. Here PDP will take this state. Though APC has a strong presence here. APC 30%, PDP 60% LP 10% NNPP, 10%

NORTH WEST

ZAMFARA STATE. Here all the ex governors are in APC. the state is predominantly APC. However, PDP has slight presence here. APC 50%, PDP 30% LP, 5% NNPP 15%
KADUNA STATE: A dynamic state. Presently ruled by an APC governor and a henchman of Tinubu campaign el rufai. The state is also the home state of Labour party candidate. No buhari on the ballot here means APC will get 35%, PDP 35% LP 15%, NNPP 15%
KEBBI STATE. Here the APC and PDP will slug it out even though it is an APC STATE. . APC 35% PDP 35% NNPP 15% Others 15%
JIGAWA: is also an APC state and both APC and PDP will slug it out, with Kwankwanso also in the mix with them.
KASTINA STATE. An APC state and also the home state of president Buhari. Buhari is not on ballot here and PDP has a strong presence here. APC 40% PDP40%, NNPP 10% Others 10%.
KANO state. APC state. But APC will not dominate here because president Buhari is not on ballot and presence of kwankwanso. APC30%, PDP 25% NNPP 30%, Others 15%.
SOKOTO STATE: A PDP State. However, APC also have a strong presence here with ex governor Wamako a strong pillar in the state.
APC 35% PDP 40% NNPP 15% Others 5%.

Based on present dynamics, voter's turn out, candidates on the ballot, pulse of the nation and party structure

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Dapson73(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
I agree with most of your analysis but i believe you overrated Obi's performance most especially in the south east and south south.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dapson73:
I agree with most of your analysis but i believe you overrated Obi's performance most especially in the south east and south south.

I still feel LP will do well in south east. Can't tell about south south

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by criminalmindz: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
@op.

Don't expect someone to contest 4 times and loose again
We saw it with Buhari.
Even Izayamu will rule edo one day.

2 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
criminalmindz:
@op.

Don't expect someone to contest 4 times and loose again
We saw it with Buhari.
Even Izayamu will rule edo one day.

I understand you. But the pulse of the country and the dynamics don't favor Atiku TBH

3 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by bewla(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
This projection is based on current reality and dynamics of present political settings.
1. The candidates
Please note that this is subjected to changes until the D election. So i will give my projection region by region and may break them down into states.

SOUTH WEST.

OGUN STATE: with an APC governor and the fact that the APC candidate is a son of the soil will deliver a possible 65-70% of the votes. PDP not strong in Ogun and labour party doesn't have any real presence here. APC 65% PDP 20% LP 15%
OYO STATE: is ruled by PDP but the governor is among the G5 governors of PDP that renegade against the PDP presidential candidate. Feelers already has it that the G5 governors are working for Tinubu's emergence. And the Oyo governor is already scheming to trade the presidential votes in his state for his reelection for second term. APC to get 65% here while PDP 20%, labour 15%.
OSUN STATE. Also a PDP state. The governor is firmly an Atiku fan but he will not be able to stop the APC from taken at least 70% of the votes here. While PDP will score %15, labour will get 15% here.
EKITI STATE. An APC state with key players in both parties working for APC. Ex gov, Fayemi who stepped down for Tinubu in the APC primaries is firmly working with the governor to deliver the state. While another ex gov Fayose who is a PDP leader in the state is also working to deliver votes to Tinubu.
There is little or no presence of labour party in the state. APC 70-75% PDP 15% LP 15.
ONDO STATE. An APC controlled state is the swing state of the south west. One can most times not predict the direction the state will vote as APC lost the presidential election here. Unless there is a significant change here, APC may not win here convincingly So in Ondo, APC %50, PDP 25, LP 20% others %5.
Lagos. The headquarters of APC south. The party has not really won the state convincingly. This is the state APC presidential candidate made his name and consolidated his achievements. Though there are many forces against his victory. Here APC %50. LP 35% PDP %10 others 5%.

SOUTH SOUTH.

DELTA STATE. A PDP stronghold. The VP is from the state. Though he has quite a lot of battle to fight to successfully deliver block vote to his party. He has fallen out with his godfather ibori too and APC look like ..has penetrated the state. The APC got over 25% in the region and won some assembly and senate seats too in 2019 election. With the increasing popularity of LP candidate in the state too, block votes here is looking almost impossible. APC 25%, PDP 40% LP 35%
BAYELSA STATE. A PDP state and ex president Jonathan state too. The PDP is still the strongest party here even though it lost the last gov election to APC but got it back through the court. Here PDP 40%, APC 18% LP42%
AKWA IBOM STATE. A PDP state. But will be largely threatened by LP. The governor here is a strong ATIKU ally with APC structure here shakky despite the presence of ex gov Akpabio. Here APC to get 20% PDP 45% LP 35%
CROSS RIVER STATE. An APC state. The governor has vowed to deliver the state to Tinubu. But even at that, the APC will still not win the state. It has been a traditional PDP state. Here APC will get 25-35%, PDP 30% LP 35-40.
RIVERS STATE: A tradition PDP state too. Its governor is the leader of the G5 govs against ATIKU. He has already showed sign that he is supporting the emergence of Tinubu. Here APC to get 30% PDP 30% Labour party 40%.

SOUTH EAST .

IMO STATE. An APC state. But even at that, Labour Party still has an edge here. Obi will get the bulk of the votes here. APC 25% PDP 20% LP 55%
ABIA STATE. Another PDP state. Though its gov is among the G5 govs, it may likely work for PDP due to the death of his choice successor. Labour Party still have an edge here. APC 20-25, PDP 25% LP 55-60%
EBONYI STATE: a traditional PDP state. Though presently ruled by an APC gov. Labour party will still edge this state.
ENUGU STATE: the headquarter of PDP states in south east. Its gov is among the G5 govs. His godfather chimaroke is working for Tinubu emergence but LP will dominate here. APC 15-25%, PDP 20%, LP %65.
ANAMBRA STATE: the home state of LP candidate. He is expected to sweep here even though PDP always sweep here in previous election. APC 9%, PDP 1O% LP 81%. APGA O%

NORTH CENTRAL.

ABUJA: APC lost this place to PDP last election. It may do badly here too but it might not significantly harm them bBecause of LP. here APC 30%, PDP 35% LP 35.
NASARAWA STATE: an APC state with both Christians and muslims. Religion may be a factor here. APC 40%, PDP 35% LP 20% NNPP %5
PLATUE STATE: an APC state and also the state of APC presidential DG. Just like nasarawa, religion and tribe will play a major factor here. APC 35%, PDP 25% LP 35 others 5%.
KOGI STATE: An APC state. And also the state of PDP campaign spome person Dinno Malaye. Here APC 50% PDP 30%, LP 15% Others 5%.
KWARA STATE: An APC state. Though PDP has a presence in the state with ex gov saraki still available, labour little or no presence. Here APC 65% PDP 30, LP 10% NNPP 5%.
BENUE STATE. A PDP state. Its gov has vowed not to work for Atiku. But APC has a strong presence with ex gov George Akume still a big factor. with APC having a Popular gov candidate, APC 40% 40% PDP 20%.

NORTH EAST

TARABA STATE: A PDP state. Religion and tribe has always defined vote ..here. PDP won the state at both fed and state level in 2019 election. Here, APC will score 30%, PDP 35%, LP 25% NNPP 10% OTHERS 5%
BORNO: An APC state and the home state of APC presidential candidate. Here APC 60%, PDP 28%, LP8, NNPP, 12%
ADAMAWA: The home state of PDP presidential candidate. He won the 2019 election here by the whiskers but president Buhari is not on the ballot here. APC to get 25%, PDP %60, LP 7% NNPP 7%.
YOBE STATE. An APC state. Here APC will slighly edge PDP. APC 45% PDP 40% LP 1% NNPP %10 others 4%
BAUCHI: PDP state. Here PDP will take this state. Though APC has a strong presence here. APC 30%, PDP 60% LP 10% NNPP, 10%

NORTH WEST

ZAMFARA STATE. Here all the ex governors are in APC. the state is predominantly APC. However, PDP has slight presence here. APC 50%, PDP 30% LP, 5% NNPP 15%
KADUNA STATE: A dynamic state. Presently ruled by an APC governor and a henchman of Tinubu campaign el rufai. The state is also the home state of Labour party candidate. No buhari on the ballot here means APC will get 35%, PDP 35% LP 15%, NNPP 15%
KEBBI STATE. Here the APC and PDP will slug it out even though it is an APC STATE. . APC 35% PDP 35% NNPP 15% Others 15%
JIGAWA: is also an APC state and both APC and PDP will slug it out, with Kwankwanso also in the mix with them.
KASTINA STATE. An APC state and also the home state of president Buhari. Buhari is not on ballot here and PDP has a strong presence here. APC 40% PDP40%, NNPP 10% Others 10%.
KANO state. APC state. But APC will not dominate here because president Buhari is not on ballot and presence of kwankwanso. APC30%, PDP 25% NNPP 30%, Others 15%.
SOKOTO STATE: A PDP State. However, APC also have a strong presence here with ex governor Wamako a strong pillar in the state.

Based on present dynamics, voter's turn out, candidates on the ballot, pulse of the nation and party structure

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
You wicked why serv this on a valentine day

3 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by garfield1: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:

I understand you. But the pulse of the country and the dynamics don't favor Atiku TBH

I agree with your projections largely but for sw,apc will get at least 80% in ekiti.apc won't get more than 55% in osun and 60% in Oyo.ondo should be 60%...
For ss,apc will beat pdp in crs and rivers,will beat lp in bayelsa and get 25% in aks.
I am ok with se but for nc,labour will win plateau and Benue followed by apc.atiku will win bauchi but margin won't pass 10%.tinubu winning margin in yobe will be like borno own.tinubu will win kebbi narrowly and zamfara massively

3 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2023
bewla:
You wicked why serv this on a valentine day

I only gave my own personal projection based on reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Qtrpst4: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2023
At least since no credible data analytics organisation project baba blu, make urchin do the projection after all, projection na projection

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

I agree with your projections largely but for sw,apc will get at least 80% in ekiti.apc won't get more than 55% in osun and 60% in Oyo.ondo should be 60%...
For ss,apc will beat pdp in crs and rivers,will beat lp in bayelsa and get 25% in aks.
I am ok with se but for nc,labour will win plateau and Benue followed by apc.atiku will win bauchi but margin won't pass 10%.tinubu winning margin in yobe will be like borno own.tinubu will win kebbi narrowly and zamfara massively

I think APC will win large in Osun state. In Bayelsa, I can't tell about that. In Rivers, I still believe both parties will struggle for second spot. But can't tell the difference. Remember Buhari is not on ballot, I still see PDP getting 25-30% there. I don't see labour winning plague and Benue
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Qtrpst4: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2023
You don ever enter motor commot for your brown roof republic before?
garfield1:

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by PastorandMentor(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Wrong result..

Obi will win this Election..
If not obi then Atiku

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Qtrpst4: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Your oracle will win all the state in Nigeria with 100%

Oya clap for your self
ashacot:

I think APC will win large in Osun state. In Bayelsa, I can't tell about that. In Rivers, I still believe both parties will struggle for second spot. But can't tell the difference. Remember Buhari is not on ballot, I still see PDP getting 25-30% there. I don't see labour winning plague and Benue

3 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by garfield1: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:

Tinubu is supposed to win big in osun as the son of the soil but pdp strongest point in west is osun,adeleke is very popular and cab frustrate tinubu.a lot of pdp people or adeleke fans that are angry with the tribunal victory might vote against bat..
Buhari not being on the ballot will only affect tinubu in core north not south.tinubu will either match buhari or outscore him down south.apc is very very strong in bayelsa and monopolize 3 lgas where pdp fear to campaign.akpabio gave buhari 30% and cab give tinubu since pdp is depleted.wike is clamping down on atiku supporters in rivers and atiku has decided not to campaign there so he is out of rivers contention...
Plateau and benue are overwhelmingly Christians and are set to vote against any fulani.historically,they usually vote for southern xtians.peter should win there narrowly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by garfield1: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2023
PastorandMentor:
Wrong result..

Obi will win this Election..
If not obi then Atiku

Tinubu or obi
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Stanleyucee(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
1. The candidates

SOUTH WEST.

SOUTH SOUTH.

SOUTH EAST .

NORTH CENTRAL.

NORTH EAST

NORTH WEST

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
Obidient don't be deceived what do you expect from an APC supporter see his Post attached below 👇

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Stanleyucee(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:

I only gave my own personal projection based on reality on ground.
Urchin go and sit down....go and check the post you made on 14 Jan in support of your drug Lord... Your projection is baseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 12:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Stanleyucee:
Urchin go and sit down....go and check the post you made on 14 Jan in support of your drug Lord... Your projection is baseless

I m voting Tinubu. Does that change the fact that labour party will not get 15% in zamfara state or labour will win in Ebonyi state?

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by PastorandMentor(m): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Tinubu cannot win this Election.
garfield1:

Tinubu or obi
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Stanleyucee(m): 1:24am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:

I m voting Tinubu. Does that change the fact that labour party will not get 15% in zamfara state or labour will win in Ebonyi state?
you have to be political neutral to carry out such projection.... That's why companies employs neutral body to audit it's financial statement...🤷

5 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Landowner101(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Agbado and cassava projection 😄😄😄

6 Likes

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Stanleyucee:
you have to be political neutral to carry out such projection.... That's why companies employs neutral body to audit it's financial statement...🤷
I have to be neutral before I tell you that Obi will win Anambara and Ebonyi state Abi?
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by garfield1: 1:37am On Feb 14, 2023
PastorandMentor:
Tinubu cannot win this Election.

Why
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 1:38am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is supposed to win big in osun as the son of the soil but pdp strongest point in west is osun,adeleke is very popular and cab frustrate tinubu.a lot of pdp people or adeleke fans that are angry with the tribunal victory might vote against bat..
Buhari not being on the ballot will only affect tinubu in core north not south.tinubu will either match buhari or outscore him down south.apc is very very strong in bayelsa and monopolize 3 lgas where pdp fear to campaign.akpabio gave buhari 30% and cab give tinubu since pdp is depleted.wike is clamping down on atiku supporters in rivers and atiku has decided not to campaign there so he is out of rivers contention...
Plateau and benue are overwhelmingly Christians and are set to vote against any fulani.historically,they usually vote for southern xtians.peter should win there narrowly.

Don't forget PDP won plague and Benue narrowly
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by press9jatv: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
1. The candidates

SOUTH WEST.

SOUTH SOUTH.

SOUTH EAST .

NORTH CENTRAL.

NORTH EAST

NORTH WEST

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
APC wrong clueless projections. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th presidential poll is here. Atiku wins February 25th presidential poll.
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Kingboy10: 1:43am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
1. The candidates

SOUTH WEST.

SOUTH SOUTH.

SOUTH EAST .

NORTH CENTRAL.

NORTH EAST

NORTH WEST

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
so Edo is not part of Nigeria again?
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by ashacot: 1:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Kingboy10:
so Edo is not part of Nigeria again?

Sorry. Let me fix Edo based on my own projection.
Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Genius100: 1:50am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
1. The candidates

SOUTH WEST.

SOUTH SOUTH.

EDO STATE: PDP has a strong structure here with a governor. However, APC too has a deep structure here led by ex gov Oshomole. The state has always given the APC 30% AND IT will not change. The only changes here will be in introduction of LP which will harm the PDP. APC 30%, PDP 35%, LP 35%

SOUTH EAST .

NORTH CENTRAL.

NORTH EAST

NORTH WEST

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.

Pretty solid analysis. What I don't really understand is why you think Labour is strong in the SS. They will do well in Delta and Rivers because of the Igbo speaking people in these states, but I don't see Labour doing as well as you think in the rest of the states.

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by goodmike7: 1:56am On Feb 14, 2023
You people are over rating LP..they wont win any state in SS..mark my words.

In delta state for instance, the bloc votes comes from the creeks whiich is dominated by PDP, ayiri has lost his touch there as he has been relegated by the Olu of warri and most of the Itsekirii elites are for PDP including the ijaws..obi will and can never win Delta neither will apC.

Well thats your projection.

In the SE, I am very sure obi will not win more than 2 states if at all.

In thw whole of the northern region, labot party will not get 25% in each state, you can taje this to the bank.

Social media is not election.

Politics is all about practical reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Kingboy10: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:

Sorry. Let me fix Edo based on my own projection.
lol, I laughed at your Edo projection. Pdp and apc will be lucky to get 20% here. It's not by pdp state. Come to Edo and ask the average edolite who have PVC who they will be voting in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by Kingboy10: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2023
goodmike7:
You people are over rating LP..they wont win any state in SS..mark my words.

In delta state for instance, the bloc votes comes from the creeks whiich is dominated by PDP, ayiri has lost his touch there as he has been relegated by the Olu of warri and most of the Itsekirii elites are for PDP including the ijaws..obi will and can never win Delta neither will apC.

Well thats your projection.

In the SE, I am very sure obi will not win more than 2 states if at all.

In thw whole of the northern region, labot party will not get 25% in each state, you can taje this to the bank.

Social media is not election.

Politics is all about practical reality.
LP will win Edo with a land slide. You can take that to the bank. Come back here after election and tell me how far

1 Like

Re: Projection For The Election. My Own Take by NothingDoMe: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2023
ashacot:
1. The candidates

SOUTH WEST.

SOUTH SOUTH.

SOUTH EAST .

NORTH CENTRAL.

NORTH EAST

NORTH WEST

APC 1st position
PDP Second position
LP 3rd position
NNPP 4Th position.
Agbado analysis. The hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. Just garfield and his usual games 🤣.

LP sweeps Delta and Rivers state without breaking a sweat. The only hope Tinubu has in Rivers state to get 25% is for Wike to declare for him. That will never ever happen. Tinubu will get 15% in Rivers state.

LP also sweeps Edo state. Oshiomole will try but will fail woefully. Best he will get is 20% and this is mostly from Edo north which is why he is much more focused in that area.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Igbo Men Have Ruled Lagos And Nothing Bad Happened, Why The Lies On Igbos? / Tinubu: The Plan To Take Lagos From The Yorubas Revealed / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.