Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) (62460 Views)

US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / Fela Smoking In His Mother's Presence! / [video] AKA – “fela In Versace” Ft. Kiddominant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by campbelljosh(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
You should know nigerians no fit kobo just to see nonsense grin[10quote author=MarketDispatch post=120909770]

But why Paris why not Nigeria?[/quote]
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Skelel4: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Pinkie20185: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by DLuciano: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
and his SON is Living in the glory of his late father but unknown for his own thing. In death he is still greater than his son.... WHAT AN IMPACT.

PANT O.... not bling bling.... not any shirt or stuff... PANT.

chai.... a LEGEND
how much is the pant? Even na $1, me no buy, I fear HIV!
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by HellVictorinho7: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
They took African legend's panties to France as exhibition?

But they've never brought their edifice to Africa for exhibition,....

And we feel this guys are still colonizing us when it is clear that we're begging them to keep colonizing us....
not we,you.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by shonepa(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na wha o, Femi Kuti na em cousin? Story wey no even concern Seun, una dey join am for the exhibition.

yrhuhfy113:
and his SON is Living in the glory of his late father but unknown for his own thing. In death he is still greater than his son.... WHAT AN IMPACT.

chai.... a LEGEND
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by shonepa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Enough of all these comparisms. Cos i don dey see say dis matter don enter peraonal

JASONjnr:

Grammy nominee doesn't make him any popular....

Psquare is known almost everywhere in Africa and Europe ..

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by aylive02(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

But have I mentioned my father or am I basking in his glory or using his name to stay relevant?

Calm down, I am not ipob.... I just stated facts. Simple
. Leave him
His father is dead
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Spiff20(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yuck Yuck Yuck, so gross. Panties... Vomits
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by shonepa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg which fact u dey talk? Fela legacy is too big for his children alone. Many artiste got inspirations from his music and yet u choose to limit ur self to Seun. Its clear u have personal vendetta against him.

yrhuhfy113:

But have I mentioned my father or am I basking in his glory or using his name to stay relevant?

Calm down, I am not ipob.... I just stated facts. Simple
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by mechanics(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmmm, how did his pants got there?
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by MrBONE2(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:
A single pant there is valuable than all female Nairaland pants put together.

grin 😁😁🤣

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pants of Kalakuta republic
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Aremson14(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wtf is this, can you imagine. Is this not dehumanising. This oyinbo people and their systemic racism. I do not blame them I blame the animals we call leaders is Africa and middle-east.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by gbemishile: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
And yet some idiotic twins parents are somewhere in the village unknown,buried with weeds overflowing and deprived of visitations.
Even their papa building sef dey like ritual den

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by stuffs2002: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

And know this, he's nominated for Grammy to settle his father's legendary genre of music.. Seun that doesn't have sense normally can't win anything...

Pure and undiluted envy.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by stuffs2002: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
SLOVFO:

Nawa oO... this is not the time for bragging rights. Don't vote base on tribal sentiments!

But IGBOS should vote based on tribal sentiments
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by atobs4real(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Are you known with your senses? Please speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by candygist: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

chai.... a LEGEND

At least is father left a good legacy for him. What legacy did your father left ? Who know your papa ?
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

chai.... a LEGEND
the fact that this got so many likes and shares,shows how shallow minded some nigerians are ...

1 Like

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
People are paying money and queuing to go and see his panties. Those same panties.

"Fela was a legend to his panties" - Yemi Alade.

"FELA MUSEUM".
There is nothing like that in Paris.
Its just an exhibition in a museum ("Philharmonie de Paris"wink
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by merrijosh37: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
DeNovo87: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
placeofallure:

How do you quantify a known or an unknown artiste? The fact you don't know him shows maybe you are a bit laid back as far as the entertainment industry is concerned. Many artistes are not loud in your faces but they're doing their thing and they're doing well. People like TWO, people like Yinka Davies, people like Seun Kuti. He is on tour of foreign countries most of the time. I know because his drummer is my friend. If you were the one in his shoes "codedly" making your money in pounds and dollars, what would you care whether anybody knows you here or not?

Every artist will not be Burna Boy or our dear sweet Davido.
The fact the average women think a whole lot smarter than the average male by afar pencitale shows where we dey head as a country besides that my alias is coded
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
Only IPOB tribe thinks like the way you did
what does grammy nominee mean? Please! Co's that shit doesn't mean a damm! Thing! He did not win any grammy, because he isn't that good. grin his music is rubbish! His father was very good at his music.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
MarketDispatch:

But why Paris why not Nigeria?
It's appreciated better there. In Nigeria, folks will be like "who e epp"
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by geedot89: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
Pinkie201824: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by deavicky(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Officialgarri:

But you and your father aren't known even in your village but you speak jealously of a Grammy nominee.
why is the truth always painful. Is that his son well known?.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by bobestman(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Fela is dead but his pants and manhood lives on!
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by tomju2(f): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Officialgarri:

Make him carry the Grammy nomination go Zenith bank go collect money for this hardship nah? His mates are winning Grammys he is still bragging about nomination. Mstewww.
Listen, if your grand father owned a bicycle, your father must own a motorcycle! Thus you must own a car! Your children something better. That's the upward trajectory any reasonable person should desire to attain. Not living under the shadows of what your father did or left behind. That kind of archaic mentality is what drives children whose father left an estate for them to be fighting each other on top another man property.
Above all things. develop yourself make your relations no carry your children do house help. Na friendly advice.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by arantess: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Ruthless70:

I am mad.
No be wetin happen I talk, I am a mad dog
Ok oo check in to psychiatric home
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Morphinne: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

chai.... a LEGEND
And what legacy did your useless father leave behind for you?
At best, you can only be used as a useless example to other lowlifes like you.
Re: Fela's Pants On Exhibition At The Fela Museum In Paris, France .(photos) by Olatara(f): 1:26am On Feb 15, 2023
nisai:
The way I visualizes u in my head tells me that's one of your qualities (not about just money). See, I can draw my imagination of you with words but okay. grin
Okay oh. Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Winners Chapel Shiloh Praise / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First / Most Popular Nigerian Musicians Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.